Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
LandlubberWookie_IRL

MM

16 comments in this topic

[BSPAS]
Beta Tester
116 posts
6,217 battles

That's why I just go for that one win on every ship until I get the 3 containers and promptly log out.

[I401]
Beta Tester
843 posts
7,463 battles
1 hour ago, Drug_Kartman said:

That's why I just go for that one win on every ship until I get the 3 containers and promptly log out.

That will show them! 

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,695 posts
10,594 battles
4 hours ago, Drug_Kartman said:

It might not, but keeps me sane :)

If you don't enjoy playing the game but still log in every day to get a bunch of 1st wins and these 3 daily containers, then I might have bad news for you regarding that staying sane thing :cap_hmm:

• Funny 1

[ONE2]
Players
2,309 posts
13,584 battles
10 hours ago, LandlubberWookie_IRL said:

Love playing almost 10 rounds in T10 batles in T8 ships....absolutely awesome MM

Seems normal to me... I have 1654 games in Mogami so far... About 600 of them at Tier 10, no complaints tho. And you are complaining after 10??? :Smile_amazed:

You must be doing something wrong dude. :cap_hmm: Concentrating to fix that instead of whining about MM might bring better results, just saying.:Smile_Default:

• Cool 2

[JRM]
Players
675 posts
12,272 battles

Well matchmaking beeing what it is (assuming u want to keep playing t8s in this game or the game in general) there are 3 options for you - 1) go nuts and rant 2) take out t8s that are acctualy somewhat usable when low tier 3) take out t8 you like for some reason (playstyle, historic, whatever) and play it for fun not caring about the stats in it

I mean if you know some t8 is powercrept and can barely work when top tier against its counterparts then expecting it to do any better then abyssmal when low tier is foolsome

[ITA_C]
Players
198 posts
6,177 battles

Love playing almost 10 rounds in T10 batles in T8 ships....absolutely awesome MM

Fun come by challenge , harder the challenge funnier the game, glad that you like

[CATS]
Players
13,584 posts
10,382 battles
7 hours ago, Drug_Kartman said:

That is quite a few games per day.

Looks like you are a good customer.

Beta Tester
23 posts
2,280 battles

I absolutely agree.

I love to punish mistakes of T10 noobs in my lower tier ships. Plus it gives me increased XP rewards.

• Cool 1

[DEXIL]
Players
61 posts
2,931 battles

Started playing because the game had Bismarck. Now that ive had it for sometime now I dont play her much...Or any other T8 BB i have. Ive had some good games with Kii but her 19km range against T10 BBs is a pain, cant riske getting closer cause the HE cruisers keep me away.

Ive had ton of fun with Mogami and Hipper. The only thing that bothers me is the lack of heal T9 and T10 cant take more risks cause of it.

[ONE2]
Players
2,309 posts
13,584 battles
2 minutes ago, Fatal_Ramses said:

Ive had ton of fun with Mogami and Hipper. The only thing that bothers me is the lack of heal T9 and T10 cant take more risks cause of it.

Weel, the key to taking risks in those 2 ships (love them both BTW) is to TAKE RISKS VERY VERY CAREFULLY! :Smile_great:

elmer.jpg.93ae971e961e11c30731056c2f856d4a.jpg

Kinda like this, but you get to be the Bunny... Awesome fun tho, will have me some more come next weekend. :cap_like:

Sign in to follow this