BDubzZz86

[ICI] The Institute for Casual International Gamers is looking for EU Players!

27 comments in this topic

[ICI]
[ICI]
Beta Tester
205 posts
1,953 battles

[ICI] The Institute for Casual International Gamers

Who are we?

The Institute for Casual International Gamers (or ICI Gamers for short) is a multi-gaming community founded by a few friends several years back. We are looking for (active) players to fill our ranks and, at first, are looking to grow to a stable 10-15 member crew to start actively participating in Clan Battles. Furthermore it is important to note, once again, that we are multi-gaming community and that not all of our members play World of Warships.The only sort of "requirement" we have is that people come on Discord when they are playing games . If a member hasn't come onto Discord and has been inactive in-game for a period of 60 days we will kick him/her. 

What are we about?

The thing about ICI Gamers is that we are definitely defined as a "fun" community as is. This doesn't mean that we don't want to do some of the more serious things like Clan Battles but we emphasize fun and just fun banter/chatting. The chatting part for us is more important than the actual activity in-game. We understand people might have a wife/kids/school/other obligations that prevent them from gaming 24/7 so this is definitely not a requirement. Having said that we like to get to know our members in somewhat more detail and we believe that talking to one another over voice comms like Discord is the way to go. 

In order to join us there are a few things to note such as:

*We use Discord (click here to join)

*Try to be active in Discord (chat/mic)

*Be polite/respectful towards other players within and, more importantly, outside our community.

*You must be born before 31/12/1999 to join us

*Preferably based in either GMT/GMT+1/GMT+2 timezone.

Member capacity: 32/35 (NOTE: We are looking for active VOICE members!)

What can we offer?

Something that we don't lack is humor and a bit of light name calling. As we prioritize having fun (regardless of the game we play) we do like to laugh and just joke around often. There are definitely a few more "serious" gamers among us that like to let their rage blood pump high but this is generally only of short time. As stated earlier we are a multi-gaming community so we most of our members also play other games besides World of Warships (even though this game is the main focus for a few of us). In-game in World of Warships we currently offer the clan bonuses listed below. 

Current Clan Bonuses:

Capture.thumb.PNG.be807ed3e588619808267bf9903f8236.PNG

Streamers in ICI Gamers:

BDubzZz86's Twitch Stream

Our hours of operations:

When are we online? Well the most active periods on Discord are:

Sunday - Thursday: 19:00 - 23:00 GMT+1

We're also, generally, online in the weekend but these times vary due to real life obligations (which is fine)

So have you read all this and are still interested in joining? Feel free to drop a message here in this topic or send either me (BDubzZz86) or Linkaex a DM....or; just simply join our Discord and come say hi!

LAST UPDATE: 15-01-2018

[ICI]
[ICI]
Beta Tester
205 posts
1,953 battles

Bump :Smile_smile:...

Hope I'm not violating any forum rules. I recall 1 bump p/24 hours max?

[ICI]
[ICI]
Beta Tester
205 posts
1,953 battles

We've had 2 new members join us the past two days.

REMEMBER: We're a casual bunch up for fun and platoons (and who knows, maybe Clan Battles soon enough).

Fair Seas!

[ICI]
[ICI]
Beta Tester
205 posts
1,953 battles

A warm, casual welcome to our newest members:

- El_Nino_Destroyer

- Piraatboy

- Khan1984

[ICI]
[ICI]
Beta Tester
205 posts
1,953 battles

A few new additions to our casualness; hurry up - spaces are running out in this casual clan of ours!

Welcome:
Jj795

fivenine

Captin_pugwash_II

Hope to see a few more casual captains join our ranks!

:cap_cool:

[ICI]
[ICI]
Players
547 posts
3,199 battles

We are still looking for casual members. And hopefully we can get a squad together to play the lower leagues for fun and giggles. 

Just because we are casuals does not mean we don't have a competitive mindset. 

Hopefully we will see you soon amongst our ranks. :cap_rambo:

• Cool 1

[ICI]
[ICI]
Beta Tester
205 posts
1,953 battles
16 hours ago, 49rTbirdEU said:

What other servers do you play on?  I play on NA and EU.

We play on the EU server mostly (at least for World of Warships).

With other games it varies a bit.

:fish_boom:

[ICI]
[ICI]
Beta Tester
205 posts
1,953 battles

BUMP:

We're sitting on 26 out of 30 members at the moment. Once we've reached 30 members we'll have no choice but to start making room for active people.

NOTE: When I say "active" I don't necessarily mean "every day online in Ships" but I mean members that are more active in Discord (chat and/or voice). 

[ICI]
[ICI]
Beta Tester
205 posts
1,953 battles

BUMP:

Tonight I'll throw my first stream online in a while. Hopefully online around 19:30 GMT+1. 

If you have Tier VI / VII / VIII / IX ships and want to join along come and say hi! 

[ICI]
[ICI]
Beta Tester
205 posts
1,953 battles
5 minutes ago, Immoxb said:

Looks super comfy :)

Glad to hear it and indeed; we do enjoy comfort 

:cap_win:

[ICI]
[ICI]
Players
547 posts
3,199 battles

Another bump. 
We are reaching our max numbers. We want those filled with some active casual captains. 

Feel free to DM me here on the forum or in game. 

[ICI]
[ICI]
Beta Tester
205 posts
1,953 battles
On 12/29/2018 at 4:55 PM, Linkaex said:

Another bump. 
We are reaching our max numbers. We want those filled with some active casual captains. 

Feel free to DM me here on the forum or in game. 

By "active casual captains" we mean captains that come on Discord to socialize and banter.

This doesn't mean that "every member must play 3 hours p/day" or something :cap_win:

• Cool 1