Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SDSmok3y

RN chests

8 comments in this topic

Question

[_VR_]
Beta Tester
7 posts
1,665 battles

Would love to know the drop rate of ship missions in both the premium and non premium containers please? i have watched plenty of vids where people get all  4 missions in a few boxes . i currently have bought 10 premium boxes and opened over 30 normal boxes and yet no missions ...starting to loose the will am i just very unlucky?

7 answers to this question

[HAIFU]
Beta Tester
318 posts
6,548 battles
22 minutes ago, Dehtre said:

WG does not release container contents drop rates and I doubt they will do so in the future.

Just be patient, RN DDs will come out soon. :cat_cool:

It's easy to say be patient but some people want them to complete the directives.

In particular, the one that rewards free premium RN boxes requires a tier 7 or 8 RN DD, so of course people want them.

@OP, sounds like you've just been unlucky so far.

[SLO]
Players
1 post
2,935 battles
On 3. 10. 2018 at 11:44 AM, Benser said:

It's easy to say be patient but some people want them to complete the directives.

In particular, the one that rewards free premium RN boxes requires a tier 7 or 8 RN DD, so of course people want them.

@OP, sounds like you've just been unlucky so far.

Not just him, I did kinda the same as he did... but i also bougt some with money and din't get any.. so far the RNG is fuked up if u ask me...

[HAIFU]
Beta Tester
318 posts
6,548 battles

I bought a 40 pack on day 1, got an Acasta from the 1 normal container I opened before I started on the premiums and got the other 3 DDs from the first 8 premium containers. I've also seen people buy 20 and get none of them. It's pretty wild.

Beta Tester
271 posts
3,326 battles

10 premium and around 40 normal boxes for me to get the lightning....

Beta Tester
23 posts
2,270 battles

WG does not release container contents drop rates and I doubt they will do so in the future.

Just be patient, RN DDs will come out soon. :cat_cool:

Sign in to follow this