Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Migantium_Mashum

Why can't the reward crates be as stated?

47 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
647 posts
7,909 battles

Today I chose Flags and Camouflage... I get Coal.

 

I chose for Coal etc and got a super container that contained Camo..

 

 

Would it be too much to ask to get that which you ask for or else what is the point of having different different choices?

Screenshot (328).png

Screenshot (315).png

Screenshot (316).png

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[POI--]
Players
3,167 posts
4,314 battles

This is the second time I see someone complain about getting a supercontainer. That's like two times more than would be reasonable, imo.

  • Cool 6
  • Funny 7
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
2,586 posts
7,055 battles
3 minutes ago, Riselotte said:

This is the second time I see someone complain about getting a supercontainer. That's like two times more than would be reasonable, imo.

He is not complaining about SC :) We all know what is his point and he is right.

  • Cool 2
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[_MIA_]
Players
2,851 posts
5,326 battles

Well, atleast he got 2x flags out of the flag container.

Im not sure if im somehow super unlucky, but standard in resource container is 1x coal + 2x flag or 1x coal/Flags/FreeXP.

Imo it should be 2x coal reasonably often! 3x Coal is like 1 in i dont know how many, but since coal is available ive taken like 90% resource containers and i can count on 2 hands how often i got 3x coal in them...

 

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[POI--]
Players
3,167 posts
4,314 battles
1 minute ago, nambr9 said:

He is not complaining about SC :) We all know what is his point and he is right.

He complained that when he chose a container with bias for flags and camouflage "only" contained 2 signal drops out of three and one drop dared to be coal. Sorry, but containers are RNG and when you pick a preference, you basically pick what you'd like the drops to be biased towards, not what the entire content is.

 

Then there's a complaint about the SC, which has random content regardless of preference selected. So, yes, it is half a rant about a SC drop. And no, he is not right. He still got from his container mostly what he asked for,

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
2,586 posts
7,055 battles
Just now, Riselotte said:

He complained that when he chose a container with bias for flags and camouflage "only" contained 2 signal drops out of three and one drop dared to be coal. Sorry, but containers are RNG and when you pick a preference, you basically pick what you'd like the drops to be biased towards, not what the entire content is.

 

Then there's a complaint about the SC, which has random content regardless of preference selected. So, yes, it is half a rant about a SC drop. And no, he is not right. He still got from his container mostly what he asked for,

If i pick resources and then get a SC containing 50 camos ... is somewhat BS. I picked resources. SC should either have coal of FXP.

If i pick signals and camos and I get an SC with 15k coal is again BS. I would be expecting camos or signals.

 

This is not hard to fix. All they have to do is - groups, yet this is still a thing.

  • Cool 4
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Weekend Tester
520 posts
4,818 battles

It is a bit silly when you routinely get more signals in "resources" than in "flags and camouflage".

 

I can guess that WG have decided to cut back on the amount of coal that is available to players for balance reasons, but it does render the box "choice" somewhat obsolete.

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
647 posts
7,909 battles
1 minute ago, Riselotte said:

He complained that when he chose a container with bias for flags and camouflage "only" contained 2 signal drops out of three and one drop dared to be coal. Sorry, but containers are RNG and when you pick a preference, you basically pick what you'd like the drops to be biased towards, not what the entire content is.

 

Then there's a complaint about the SC, which has random content regardless of preference selected. So, yes, it is half a rant about a SC drop. And no, he is not right. He still got from his container mostly what he asked for,

Flags and Camouflage are NOT Coal.. You don't mount a Coal flag nor paint your ships with Coal dust for Camouflage.

 

The SC was chosen in resources..So should have been Coal, Steel or Copper..

 

Obviously, my post is too technical for you.

 

Pick a Flag or Camouflage crate you should only get Flags and Camouflage.

 

Pick a resource crate and get a Super Container it should not be Camouflage because that choice isn't in the descriptive..

 

Or else what is the point of different choices?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NED]
Players
4,008 posts
10,839 battles

Well I think OP is right. I was wondering the same thing. Why do I get only 1 load of coal with 2 of signals when I pick a coal drop? And not sporadically but most of the times. And I mean the regular containers. Not the supers.

  • Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-HUN-]
Players
634 posts
7,823 battles
3 minutes ago, cracktrackflak said:

It is a bit silly when you routinely get more signals in "resources" than in "flags and camouflage".

 

I can guess that WG have decided to cut back on the amount of coal that is available to players for balance reasons, but it does render the box "choice" somewhat obsolete.

Oh come on! That is at least 5 hours of work! You can't expect them to do it! They are busy with making camos for 20k dubloons. :Smile_trollface: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[_MIA_]
Players
2,851 posts
5,326 battles
1 minute ago, cracktrackflak said:

It is a bit silly when you routinely get more signals in "resources" than in "flags and camouflage".

 

This. ALso they are usually better signals (ESCL / Papapapa)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PUPSI]
Players
5,820 posts
Vor 3 Minuten, Migantium_Mashum sagte:

Pick a Flag or Camouflage crate you should only get Flags and Camouflage.

you don't chose a "Signals and Camouflages" crate but a "More Signals and Camouflages" crate...and that is what you get...

 

Vor 4 Minuten, Migantium_Mashum sagte:

The SC was chosen in resources..So should have been Coal, Steel or Copper..

for sure not, since there is only ONE type of SC...

  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[POI--]
Players
3,167 posts
4,314 battles
2 minutes ago, nambr9 said:

If i pick resources and then get a SC containing 50 camos ... is somewhat BS. I picked resources. SC should either have coal of FXP.

If i pick signals and camos and I get an SC with 15k coal is again BS. I would be expecting camos or signals.

 

This is not hard to fix. All they have to do is - groups, yet this is still a thing.

When you pick a container, you state a preference and you get a slim chance of getting a SC. That SC can be anything. Is it so hard to get with terms that maybe 50 camos are worth more than even 1.2k coal that would come from a triple coal drop? Is it that hard?

 

Goodness, one of these days someone will whine about how they got a ship in their container when asking for signals or something, because "Whaaaa, why is this Arizona not another 3 Sierra Mike flags?!!1 Literally unplayable!!!"

 

I'm usually not one to tell people they come off entitled (I leave that to @ColonelPete), but when people rant about SC. You really have no greater worries than WG gifting you 50 camos instead of an easily farmable standard container?

  • Cool 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
2,586 posts
7,055 battles
24 minutes ago, Riselotte said:

When you pick a container, you state a preference and you get a slim chance of getting a SC. That SC can be anything. Is it so hard to get with terms that maybe 50 camos are worth more than even 1.2k coal that would come from a triple coal drop? Is it that hard?

 

Goodness, one of these days someone will whine about how they got a ship in their container when asking for signals or something, because "Whaaaa, why is this Arizona not another 3 Sierra Mike flags?!!1 Literally unplayable!!!"

 

I'm usually not one to tell people they come off entitled (I leave that to @ColonelPete), but when people rant about SC. You really have no greater worries than WG gifting you 50 camos instead of an easily farmable standard container?

 

Jesus man, this is not real life .. this is a game. And it all comes down to good game design.

Dont you start "you are not appreciating free stuff". Because of people that are accepting every game design - games are badly designed.

 

We are only pointing out here how this SHOULD work (from our aspect / opinion). And I as a game player have every right to do so.

 

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TOAST]
[TOAST]
Players
1,776 posts
24,828 battles
25 minutes ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

I chose for Coal etc and got a super container that contained Camo..

Write to CS tell them that you wanted 400 coal, not a stupid Super Container, It's not right that WG give out SC's when you selected something else. :cap_tea:

 

  • Cool 4
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
647 posts
7,909 battles
4 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

you don't chose a "Signals and Camouflages" crate but a "More Signals and Camouflages" crate...and that is what you get...

 

for sure not, since there is only ONE type of SC...

You say "More signals and Camouflages" it doesn't say but you might get Coal so you just shot yourself down there...

 

SC has many rewards.. I have had 50,000fxp, 5,000 Doubloons, Ships..etc etc But if you pick resources and get a SC it should contain resources not Camouflage...

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
2,586 posts
7,055 battles

Funny how you are actually encouraging (and defending) RNG containers (tsalking about a SC when you select a certain type of containers) instead of actually realize how a good container design should work :)

 

In this case I would also support that only "try my luck" should contain ALL TYPES of SC including SHIPS, while SCs dropped when selecting other types of containers should not contain ships at all, but rather a "super" reward of the goods that you selected in the first place.

  • Cool 3
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TOAST]
[TOAST]
Players
1,776 posts
24,828 battles
2 minutes ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

You say "More signals and Camouflages" it doesn't say but you might get Coal so you just shot yourself down there...

 

SC has many rewards.. I have had 50,000fxp, 5,000 Doubloons, Ships..etc etc But if you pick resources and get a SC it should contain resources not Camouflage...

It is so annoying, I chose "More Resources" and got a stupid Sims in a SC, WHY????? I wanted coal WG, please fix this. 

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
647 posts
7,909 battles
3 minutes ago, iJoby said:

It is so annoying, I chose "More Resources" and got a stupid Sims in a SC, WHY????? I wanted coal WG, please fix this. 

Okay, just for you.

 

You get a SC, it doesn't contain fxp, or Doubloons nor ships.... You choose in resources NOT SIGNALS NOR CAMOUFLAGE... what would you expect to get from the container?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
647 posts
7,909 battles
6 minutes ago, nambr9 said:

In this case I would also support that only "try my luck" should contain ALL TYPES of SC including SHIPS, while SCs dropped when selecting other types of containers should not contain ships at all, but rather a "super" reward of the goods that you selected in the first place.

I agree entirely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PUPSI]
Players
5,820 posts
Vor 5 Minuten, Migantium_Mashum sagte:

you just shot yourself down there...

:Smile_facepalm: does't it say "only"? no it doesn't...

 

Vor 5 Minuten, nambr9 sagte:

Funny how you are actually encouraging (and defending) RNG containers (tsalking about a SC when you select a certain type of containers) instead of actually realize how a good container design should work :)

the current system is a good and reasonable container design...

 

Vor 2 Minuten, Migantium_Mashum sagte:

what would you expect to get from the container?

I would expect any of the possible contents of a SC, including camos, signals,.... but of course this requires to understand the very simple container system in wows...

 

Vor 9 Minuten, nambr9 sagte:

In this case I would also support that only "try my luck" should contain ALL TYPES of SC including SHIPS, while SCs dropped when selecting other types of containers should not contain ships at all.

One the worst suggestions  I have read in this forum so far...

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
2,586 posts
7,055 battles
Just now, Klopirat said:

the current system is a good and reasonable container design...

One the worst suggestions  I have read in this forum so far...

 

thats your opinion, and you are entitled to it.

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[_MIA_]
Players
2,851 posts
5,326 battles
1 minute ago, nambr9 said:

 

thats your opinion, and you are entitled to it.

 

Yep, would be nice if he would be that tollerant to let others have their opinion - but cant have that :Smile-angry:

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HAERT]
[HAERT]
Players
1,117 posts
2,173 battles

Thing is, if I ask for credits, should I just get 3 stacks of credits or guaranteed 1 stack at least.

 

The container type is to get something in the category chosen for sure. That's the way I look at it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
2,586 posts
7,055 battles
3 minutes ago, Fat_Maniac said:

Thing is, if I ask for credits, should I just get 3 stacks of credits or guaranteed 1 stack at least.

 

The container type is to get something in the category chosen for sure. That's the way I look at it.

That is another thing, but currently we were (at least me) talking only about rewards in SC when it drops.

  • Cool 1
  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×