You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MageT91

Easy way to win Błyskawica!

8 comments in this topic

[TF16]
Community Contributor
998 posts
10,088 battles

My words, that if Polish national volleyball team defends the tile of World Champions, which it did in an astonishing manner, I will sponsor ORP Blyskawica for the contest still stands (some people have my words on screenshots, so I can’t bail out).

Therefore, congratulations to the Polish national volleyball team whose victory was well deserved AND I announce a contest. 
Reward: ORP Blyskawica – tier VII destroyer.

How to win?

Play 2 battles in the division with me. One will be at tier VII, second at tier VIII (any ship’s class). The winner will be chosen on the basis of the highest average base experience from both battles. Don’t you have a tier VIII ship? We play two battles at tier VII. Don’t you have a tier VII ship? Hmm…

When?

Four streams, which date will be announced in advance in this thread, on my discord, and on my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/MageTWoWs/)

How to apply?
You only need to send two SCREENSHOTS in any of the following ways: in this thread, in private message either on Facebook or on Discord. Screenshots from the postbattle screens No. 1 and 2, which are the main screen with the frag number, dmg, credits etc and the second screen – the table with scores of both teams, because that’s where the base xp can be found.

Dscord link: https://discord.gg/ZYFUM4b

Link to my YT channel when you can find these streams is in signature

• Cool 2

[WOWS]
Players
171 posts
11,419 battles

Question: The mentioned methods are to be able to get into the division, or after the battle of the division?

[TF16]
Community Contributor
998 posts
10,088 battles

Just type to me during the stream in game, i will invite You to division in accordance with the order

• Cool 1

[TF16]
Community Contributor
998 posts
10,088 battles

First stream: 3rd October, 5:15 pm

[TF16]
Community Contributor
998 posts
10,088 battles

Second stream: 7th October 6:30pm

[TF16]
Community Contributor
998 posts
10,088 battles

3rd and the last one stream, becose almost no one want to participate: 12th October 5:20pm

• Cool 1

[WOWS]
Players
171 posts
11,419 battles

So this ended today... I am sad, but at least one of your true fallower will get the ship!