Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
coresave

@ speaks

15 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[VMES]
Players
25 posts
7,065 battles

Dear Sentient Being willing to read the following,

if you'll grant me a moment of your precious time, I am compelled to share with you a thought that has been gnawing away at my mind for the better half of my life.

With every fiber of my being do I believe that it is high time for the silent majorities of this world to step forward and begin pointing out truths however unpleasant they may be to be made aware of.

The time has come to stop patting ourselves on our collectiv(ist) backs with self-serving platitudes and at the very least begin pointing out the worst sides of our nature. The better the lighting, the easier the source of an issue can be determined and brought under control where it belongs. It is time to stop remaining silent, as if guilt-stricken for some known reason. "Speak softly and carry a big stick" is a sentiment I find myself subscribing to rather ubiquitously these days. The Ears have Walls don’t you know...

Using easily recognizable signs and communication to hold certain creature's noses into the mess of their own making until they comprehend this sort of attitude will no longer be tolerated here. Surely you have housebroken pets before and you know full well what I'm talking about. The sweet combination of tar and feathers never ceases to jump mind...

There is a time and place for everything. If you plan on becoming patient 0 of a brand-spanking-new and particularly virulent form of plague by routinely filling the basement of our building with any all sorts of the most revolting waste the food industry can summon from our nightmares, perhaps a civilized neighborhood is not the right place for you or your ilk: your welcome among us is lessening with each inconsiderate act we witness.

Please bear in mind: many of you are guests we welcomed with open arms, only to find you voiding your bowels on the accomplishments of our culture, our ancestors... Quite literally spitting on the graves of your host's ancestors... In what human society is such behavior encouraged or even tolerated, pray tell..?

The German State lacking the ability and/or will to enforce the standards of civilized surroundings we grew up with and got used to, leaving the remaining locals to fend for ourselves and make their own justice, I shall at the very least do my very best to make as many people as possible aware of the issue; by repeatedly declaring the basement area a Bio-hazard zone signposting accordingly until the sorely needed lesson sinks - in or I run out of money for paper and ink... This is after all the Age of Information.

The light of truth remains our most formidable weapon against chaos! So in remembrance, reverence and respect of all the sacrifices we have had to make to get where we now are... For humanity's sake, let us focus the searchlights of our considerable combined intellects on our faults in order to better ourselves as a species, not to merely lose ourselves in the ultimately fruitless pursuit of passing fancies.

For the future of what yet remains of our (admittedly somewhat decadent) civilization! Perfection may forever dwell in realms inaccessible to us, but the pursuit alone is worth striving for. The pursuit of something as eternal as perfection makes us all but immortal our very selves! Who doesn't enjoy a good game of chase? Stand up for your right to reason and sentience! Let us not unnecessarily dwell upon uncertainties regarding trifles such as religious, sexual, racial, whatever difference/preference you chose to get your panties in a knot over this time around. Pick one and let's power through it. There's still much more work to do and crucial matters jonesing for our attention. Let us not fade silently into the void as yet another evolutionary cul-de-sac...

There is no such thing as Heaven, Hell, Paradise or any other similar holy vegetable patch but the one we create ourselves. Here. Now. Reap what you sow and give thanks and praise to the truly almighty and ubiquitous cosmos that will always ensure a state of balance until time ends. For what content can ever surpass its container..? If an entity such god exists, then it exists within the cosmos and is as subject to its laws and whims as are we. So I've recently taken up the habit of thanking the cosmos whenever I notice a positive change. I fold in a prayer of sorts and state: "Arigato Gosaimasu Ushüu-sama!". As the air we breathe, the water we drink, we all share a fear, respect and deeply rooted curiosity for the inevitable end of our lives and what may or may not follow thereafter...

Should these many common traits and desires not represent sufficient grounds for us all to coexist and cooperate with the shared intention of improving all of our lives; we do not deserve to colonize the stars as a species. We fight over the few remaining earthly resources like starving animals we used to (rightfully) consider ourselves so superior to. Please. Break the silence. In order to evolve, we must work as a united organism to fight the cancer of political correctness, superstitions and redundant notions of equality. We are not all of us the same and give thanks and praise to cosmos for that as well! Let’s keep it constructive and there is no end to what we can accomplish.

Gratitude for your patient attention and apologies for the wall of text,

@

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[POI--]
Players
3,196 posts
4,348 battles

tumblr_m7ydhlGdik1qbjtqb.png.79844526d74a763647721ce43517b9ed.png

Sorry, I'm too potato to understand. Could you please summarise your points in more clear and concise points? I can guess some of them, but I would prefer if I hadn't to guess your intentions, as such could lead to misunderstandings.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[VMES]
Players
25 posts
7,065 battles
5 hours ago, Riselotte said:

tumblr_m7ydhlGdik1qbjtqb.png.79844526d74a763647721ce43517b9ed.png

Sorry, I'm too potato to understand. Could you please summarise your points in more clear and concise points? I can guess some of them, but I would prefer if I hadn't to guess your intentions, as such could lead to misunderstandings.

I'll gladly answer any question I feel able to and comfortable with, once you've scaled my indomitable wall of text! Deal? :cap_yes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[VMES]
Players
25 posts
7,065 battles
13 hours ago, El2aZeR said:

latest?cb=20160613175329

Oh, I'm pretty convinced you heard me! :cap_money:

Step one: make sure your audience can hear you...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[POI--]
Players
3,196 posts
4,348 battles
6 minutes ago, coresave said:

I'll gladly answer any question I feel able to and comfortable with, once you've scaled my indomitable wall of text! Deal? :cap_yes:

I did read it, just... I cannot make out the points of it.

14 hours ago, coresave said:

Dear Sentient Being willing to read the following,

if you'll grant me a moment of your precious time, I am compelled to share with you a thought that has been gnawing away at my mind for the better half of my life.

With every fiber of my being do I believe that it is high time for the silent majorities of this world to step forward and begin pointing out truths however unpleasant they may be to be made aware of.

The time has come to stop patting ourselves on our collectiv(ist) backs with self-serving platitudes and at the very least begin pointing out the worst sides of our nature. The better the lighting, the easier the source of an issue can be determined and brought under control where it belongs. It is time to stop remaining silent, as if guilt-stricken for some known reason. "Speak softly and carry a big stick" is a sentiment I find myself subscribing to rather ubiquitously these days. The Ears have Walls don’t you know...

So, there are unpleasant truths to be discussed, which I assume will be stated in the following paragraphs.

14 hours ago, coresave said:

Using easily recognizable signs and communication to hold certain creature's noses into the mess of their own making until they comprehend this sort of attitude will no longer be tolerated here. Surely you have housebroken pets before and you know full well what I'm talking about. The sweet combination of tar and feathers never ceases to jump mind...

So, we are comparing someone to pets, trying to create an analogy that someone or something can be taught the same way "easily". And it is to teach someone about their undesireable behaviour, whoever that is?

14 hours ago, coresave said:

There is a time and place for everything. If you plan on becoming patient 0 of a brand-spanking-new and particularly virulent form of plague by routinely filling the basement of our building with any all sorts of the most revolting waste the food industry can summon from our nightmares, perhaps a civilized neighborhood is not the right place for you or your ilk: your welcome among us is lessening with each inconsiderate act we witness.

This unwanted behaviour is somehow related to food? Could you please describe what inconsiderate food-related acts are meant?

14 hours ago, coresave said:

Please bear in mind: many of you are guests we welcomed with open arms, only to find you voiding your bowels on the accomplishments of our culture, our ancestors... Quite literally spitting on the graves of your host's ancestors... In what human society is such behavior encouraged or even tolerated, pray tell..?

Is this about migrants? What are they doing?

14 hours ago, coresave said:

The German State lacking the ability and/or will to enforce the standards of civilized surroundings we grew up with and got used to, leaving the remaining locals to fend for ourselves and make their own justice, I shall at the very least do my very best to make as many people as possible aware of the issue; by repeatedly declaring the basement area a Bio-hazard zone signposting accordingly until the sorely needed lesson sinks - in or I run out of money for paper and ink... This is after all the Age of Information.

We are back to basements with food-related issues (I guess it's the food-related issues from before?) and they are in Germany. Seemingly the German state is not helping with whatever food-related issues there are?

15 hours ago, coresave said:

The light of truth remains our most formidable weapon against chaos! So in remembrance, reverence and respect of all the sacrifices we have had to make to get where we now are... For humanity's sake, let us focus the searchlights of our considerable combined intellects on our faults in order to better ourselves as a species, not to merely lose ourselves in the ultimately fruitless pursuit of passing fancies.

Suddenly we talk about humanities sacrifices and bettering the species. Is this still about food-related basement issues? Are we improving the species by solving food waste? Is that the point of the post? I do not understand.

15 hours ago, coresave said:

For the future of what yet remains of our (admittedly somewhat decadent) civilization! Perfection may forever dwell in realms inaccessible to us, but the pursuit alone is worth striving for. The pursuit of something as eternal as perfection makes us all but immortal our very selves! Who doesn't enjoy a good game of chase? Stand up for your right to reason and sentience! Let us not unnecessarily dwell upon uncertainties regarding trifles such as religious, sexual, racial, whatever difference/preference you chose to get your panties in a knot over this time around. Pick one and let's power through it. There's still much more work to do and crucial matters jonesing for our attention. Let us not fade silently into the void as yet another evolutionary cul-de-sac...

There is no such thing as Heaven, Hell, Paradise or any other similar holy vegetable patch but the one we create ourselves. Here. Now. Reap what you sow and give thanks and praise to the truly almighty and ubiquitous cosmos that will always ensure a state of balance until time ends. For what content can ever surpass its container..? If an entity such god exists, then it exists within the cosmos and is as subject to its laws and whims as are we. So I've recently taken up the habit of thanking the cosmos whenever I notice a positive change. I fold in a prayer of sorts and state: "Arigato Gosaimasu Ushüu-sama!". As the air we breathe, the water we drink, we all share a fear, respect and deeply rooted curiosity for the inevitable end of our lives and what may or may not follow thereafter...

Should these many common traits and desires not represent sufficient grounds for us all to coexist and cooperate with the shared intention of improving all of our lives; we do not deserve to colonize the stars as a species. We fight over the few remaining earthly resources like starving animals we used to (rightfully) consider ourselves so superior to. Please. Break the silence. In order to evolve, we must work as a united organism to fight the cancer of political correctness, superstitions and redundant notions of equality. We are not all of us the same and give thanks and praise to cosmos for that as well! Let’s keep it constructive and there is no end to what we can accomplish.

Gratitude for your patient attention and apologies for the wall of text,

@

This at once seems spiritual, yet rejecting religion or superstition. Is this still related to the above?

 

So, overall, I did read your textwall. I just did not understand what all these seemingly disjointed paragraphs are about. You say silent majorities need to stand up and point out truths. I guess I'm not part of the silent majority, for I don't get what you are referring too. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[VMES]
Players
25 posts
7,065 battles
1 minute ago, Riselotte said:

I did read it, just... I cannot make out the points of it.

So, there are unpleasant truths to be discussed, which I assume will be stated in the following paragraphs.

So, we are comparing someone to pets, trying to create an analogy that someone or something can be taught the same way "easily". And it is to teach someone about their undesireable behaviour, whoever that is?

This unwanted behaviour is somehow related to food? Could you please describe what inconsiderate food-related acts are meant?

Is this about migrants? What are they doing?

We are back to basements with food-related issues (I guess it's the food-related issues from before?) and they are in Germany. Seemingly the German state is not helping with whatever food-related issues there are?

Suddenly we talk about humanities sacrifices and bettering the species. Is this still about food-related basement issues? Are we improving the species by solving food waste? Is that the point of the post? I do not understand.

This at once seems spiritual, yet rejecting religion or superstition. Is this still related to the above?

 

So, overall, I did read your textwall. I just did not understand what all these seemingly disjointed paragraphs are about. You say silent majorities need to stand up and point out truths. I guess I'm not part of the silent majority, for I don't get what you are referring too. 

Well, thank you for taking the time! I truly appreciate it! :cap_wander:

I shall now try to find a way to explain it to you, without building yet another foreboding wall of text that is... Bear with me, this could take a while...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
4,994 posts
2,939 battles

Level 71 English Lesson : use weird internet walls of text somewhat reminescent in style to sect recruitment things to learn new funny vocabulary words !

 

In any case, I (somewhat) understand (in its very basic meaning, that is : making sense of, without implying any form of agreement or disagreement) the post but I am clueless regarding its actual aim. As I enjoy saying "what am I supposed to do with this data ?"

But hey I learnt the word "ilk" so time wasn't totally lost.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[VMES]
Players
25 posts
7,065 battles
2 minutes ago, LastButterfly said:

Level 71 English Lesson : use weird internet walls of text somewhat reminescent in style to sect recruitment things to learn new funny vocabulary words !

 

In any case, I (somewhat) understand (in its very basic meaning, that is : making sense of, without implying any form of agreement or disagreement) the post but I am clueless regarding its actual aim. As I enjoy saying "what am I supposed to do with this data ?"

But hey I learnt the word "ilk"

Quote

so time wasn't totally lost

Just that made it worth the effort and risk of heavy flack/banishment/censorship & frustration! Thank you, Friend!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
4,994 posts
2,939 battles
48 minutes ago, coresave said:

quote failure

 

... sure.
Though I'm not sure where I'll ever encounter this word again but hey. We never know.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[VMES]
Players
25 posts
7,065 battles
33 minutes ago, LastButterfly said:

 

... sure.
Though I'm not sure where I'll ever encounter this word again but hey. We never know.

Apologies...

"so time wasn't totally lost"

Just that made it worth the effort and risk of heavy flack/banishment/censorship & frustration! Thank you, Friend!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,198 posts
3,451 battles
29 minutes ago, LastButterfly said:

... sure.
Though I'm not sure where I'll ever encounter this word again but hey. We never know.

The word 'ilk'?

I've only ever heard it in the phrase "those of his ilk" ("those of his kind" normally used in a negative context), I think it must be pretty archaic, but I don't know the origins of the word.

I think if someone actually uses it, they're just trying to show off their vocabulary.

15 hours ago, coresave said:

Oh, I'm pretty convinced you heard me! :cap_money:

Step one: make sure your audience can hear you...

Error: 'Hearing' walls of text on the internet does not compute.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[VMES]
Players
25 posts
7,065 battles
18 minutes ago, Captain_LOZFFVII said:

The word 'ilk'?

I've only ever heard it in the phrase "those of his ilk" ("those of his kind" normally used in a negative context), I think it must be pretty archaic, but I don't know the origins of the word.

I think if someone actually uses it, they're just trying to show off their vocabulary.

Error: 'Hearing' walls of text on the internet does not compute.

You got me! Well played! :cap_fainting:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ZEFIX]
Beta Tester
390 posts
1,101 battles

Mixing political criticism, xenophobia, conspiracy theories, pseudo-philosophy learnt from "Fight Club" and the likes with a yearning for catastrophic scenarios of dystopy and the obsessive need to prophetically "spread the word" everywhere they go.

 

Voilá, your average modern day German nutter.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×