Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
havaduck

Finally - the 1 xp high tier win.

8 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Players
2,616 posts
9,113 battles

I remember a thread rambling on whether somebody had ever had a 1 xp (on a win) Missouri - there you go. Nearly forgot but this game from yesterday ......

k8IRuIL.jpg

.......... that Missouri also probably turned a profit from this game. :fish_viking::Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

[NED]
Players
4,016 posts
10,841 battles

I think he did a wonderful job. Probably won 1 credit net profit with it. So at least he broke even on the purchase price of Missouri...

[SCRUB]
Players
2,616 posts
9,113 battles

I got curious myself and looked up the replay:

The Missouri moved from the start, turrets turning ......... never firing the entire game, going in a course that looked for me like autopilot until after several minutes (neighbours north spawn) reaching the 10 line on the opposite site. Then proceeding to drive into the border for the remaining game. I didnt see him all the time because as a DD and him being away from the battle (and I was not ....) but from what I can tell he did absolutely nothing.

However, he did get spotted and hit once - with some shells ofc also missing him. Therefore I conclude this 1 xp comes from potential damage as this guy sure as shít didnt spot anything from back there.

There are further conclusion to be drawn: Get hit once while moving afk and you are not a bot as far as WG is concerned. Just as I suspected really.

[UNICS]
[UNICS]
Players
5,255 posts
7,938 battles
3 minutes ago, havaduck said:

The Missouri moved from the start, turrets turning ......... never firing the entire game, going in a course that looked for me like autopilot until after several minutes (neighbours north spawn) reaching the 10 line on the opposite site. Then proceeding to drive into the border for the remaining game.

Maybe disconnected - but why did you hide his name? That's an achievement!

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[SCRUB]
Players
2,616 posts
9,113 battles
15 minutes ago, aboomination said:

Maybe disconnected

Whole time I saw the ship was moving (even if it was just into the mapboarder) and the turrets not neutral. Both things hint to not a disconnect.

16 minutes ago, aboomination said:

but why did you hide his name? That's an achievement!

True but hypocritical forum rules ........

[-AP-]
Players
396 posts
2,150 battles

Isnt a portion of the xp you get based on the total xp of your team? How is this possible?

Sign in to follow this