You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ColonelPete

Poll: How many UK DD missions did you get?

Poll: How many UK DD missions did you get?  

394 members have voted

1. 1. How many UK DD missions did you get?

• I got nothing. Zero. Zilch. NADA!
    • I got one.
    • I got two.
    • I got three.
    • I got four! Lucky me! (... or I have too much money ...)
  2. 2. How many premium containers did you buy?

• Zero! WG does not get my money!
    • 1-4
    • 5-10
    • 11-19
    • 20-39
    • 40+

149 comments in this topic

[CATS]
Players
13,651 posts
10,389 battles

Mr Fingers poll was started a bit early, therefore I started a new poll.

Looks like you cannot change your answer at a later date. Therefore the poll cannot be final.

• Cool 2

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
2,860 posts
8,086 battles
Hi all,

Can anyone beat this: 30+ RN Containers = 0 RN DD "Personal Missions"... :Smile-angry:

12 (1st week) + 12 (2nd week) + 1 (WG) + 1 (Bonus) + 5 (bought)  = 31 containers... and still NOTHING, NADA, ZERO, ZILCH.... :Smile_sad:

Leo "Apollo11"

P.S.
IIRC I had the very same "luck" with the French event and early access of ships... :Smile_amazed:

Players
3,274 posts
6,864 battles
16 minutes ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:
Hi all,

Can anyone beat this: 30+ RN Containers = 0 RN DD "Personal Missions"... :Smile-angry:

12 (1st week) + 12 (2nd week) + 1 (WG) + 1 (Bonus) + 5 (bought)  = 31 containers... and still NOTHING, NADA, ZERO, ZILCH.... :Smile_sad:

Leo "Apollo11"

P.S.
IIRC I had the very same "luck" with the French event and early access of ships... :Smile_amazed:

WG merely suggest you to stop bothering with crates. After all, gambling is bad:Smile_trollface:

• Funny 4

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Players
118 posts
15,819 battles

still at 0 RN dd missions.And when you politely ask them they give you this: "It's your RNG" so they wanna get you spend, spend, spend money notser had people buying him over 200 crates to get last 1. nice RNG WG. Also why Belgium have 100% chance to get them?

[ETD5]
Players
195 posts
1,453 battles

Up to date, 2 missions (still need to complete the second event) and no containers purchased.

[RONIN]
[RONIN]
Beta Tester
2,550 posts
5,519 battles

I'm on 3 missions atm with only 1 prem crate bought. Technically someone gifted it to me, but I guess that counts.

However what I have been doing is using the sovereigns to get more crates since I already own a warspite/gallant and fancied having more attempts at RN DD rather than the gold value.

Side question: has anyone got a RN DD that was NOT in order? My first was the tier 5, the next was the tier 6, and the latest is the tier 7.

My division mate got the tier 5 first, then the tier 6. (He also has been using sovereigns to get more crates)

Has anyone got anything other than the tier 5 first?

Weekend Tester
804 posts
4,376 battles

I didn't buy any premium containers... I got only the free ones. The first one gave the the tier 5... 50+ containers later dint get any.

[MUMMY]
Beta Tester
75 posts
6,342 battles

Got t6 from first containet i opened, then t5 from the last container i got feom the first set of missions... nothing since then, not gonna buy any of them...

[HAERT]
Players
2,026 posts

I'm happy enough to spend on some things, including last Christmas where I bought plenty of boxes, but I won't buy these boxes even though I want the RN DD's.

Completed every directive element that could be done with Gallant and any other ship not a T7+ DD, spent Sovereigns on boxes and got the one from the code - Zero missions for the DD's.

Weekend Tester
525 posts
4,871 battles

I guess a lot of people have been put off buying premium boxes because of the very poor value of the latest batch - £2.31 or equivalent for just 5x mediocre cammos and 5x special signals. Oh, and enough sovereigns to buy maybe one more flag. The value proposition is about the worst ever - there is just no incentive to buy the things.

[STARS]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
198 posts
7,736 battles

None so far after obtaining all the crates from the past 2 weeks. Im not going to buy crates either, not worth it.

I simply don't need anymore souvereigns and the chances are slim that these premium crates will contain missions - especially with my luck so far.

Instead im going to use my  free xp stockpile to skip the lower tiers at launch...

[1DSF]
[1DSF]
Beta Tester
1,252 posts
3,752 battles

There is already a thread about this:

Players
75 posts
3,146 battles

Added to this poll as other does not let me edit my answer.

Pete, do you think that there should also be a section for how many normal crates people have opened?  I had to open all of the ones from week 1 + another 15 from the arsenal to get all 4 (together with the bought [i.e. premium] ones).  The only one I got from the Premium containers (of which I got 10) was the T5.

[BONUS]
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
2,606 posts
6,675 battles

I bought the big bundle and got the Tiers V and VI DD from them.  Then every sovereign I have acquired has gone into more crates and I got the tier VIII Friday evening.  I'm working on gainigg XP with Lightning right now for when the tree comes out.  Frankly I prefer Cossack to Lightning.

[BONUS]
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
2,606 posts
6,675 battles
1 minute ago, Arakus said:

There is already a thread about this:

And as OP said that thread was a bit premature.

[SNUBS]
Players
1,228 posts
6,331 battles
1 hour ago, JozaVrabac said:

Also why Belgium have 100% chance to get them?

?¿

Got myself 3 mission. but i bought some containers tho 

[HMSR]
Players
1,639 posts
5,871 battles

Bought a few gotten missions for Acasta and Icarus, from all the regular containers and those were/are allllllot gotten exactly 0 :Smile_sceptic:

[CATS]
Players
13,651 posts
10,389 battles
8 minutes ago, MyopicHedgehog said:

Added to this poll as other does not let me edit my answer.

Pete, do you think that there should also be a section for how many normal crates people have opened?  I had to open all of the ones from week 1 + another 15 from the arsenal to get all 4 (together with the bought [i.e. premium] ones).  The only one I got from the Premium containers (of which I got 10) was the T5.

I thought about that too, but you can do a lot more questions to get more information, but that gets too complicated.

To be honest, I do not know how many normal ones I opened as I did not do all missions and I bought some container in the Arsenal.

• Cool 3

Players
75 posts
3,146 battles
17 minutes ago, Hedgehog1963 said:

I bought the big bundle and got the Tiers V and VI DD from them.  Then every sovereign I have acquired has gone into more crates and I got the tier VIII Friday evening.  I'm working on gainigg XP with Lightning right now for when the tree comes out.  Frankly I prefer Cossack to Lightning.

Can I ask why you prefer Cossack to Lightning?  Every one I've spoken to with both (so far) prefers Lightning.

Players
2,266 posts
1 hour ago, JozaVrabac said:

notser had people buying him over 200 crates to get last 1.

Just confirms that stupid people will waste their money. 

• Cool 1

[BONUS]
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
2,606 posts
6,675 battles
On 9/30/2018 at 6:44 PM, MyopicHedgehog said:

Can I ask why you prefer Cossack to Lightning?  Every one I've spoken to with both (so far) prefers Lightning.

Dakka Dakka if you can bring all the four turrets to bear is superb.  Also speed boost. 

I can see why people like Lightning;  Eight torpedoes and that rear turret has superb firing angles. Early days.

• Cool 2

[B0TS]
Beta Tester
1,556 posts
4,803 battles

No crates bought, just need the Lightning mission now :)

So for 2 full weeks of missions, with 2 missed free containers (ran out of game time), 3 missions, happy chappy = me. Just need the last mission from the remaining containers of the campaign.

[JRM]
Players
676 posts
12,322 battles

Three as of yet, got Acasta first, then few days later Lightning and yesterday Icarus so i vote 3, didnt buy any containers, all are ingame loot

Players
75 posts
3,146 battles
5 minutes ago, Hedgehog1963 said:

Dakka Dakka if you can bring all the four turrets to bear is superb.  Also speed boost. 

I can see why people like the Lightning;  Eight torpedoes and that rear turret has superb firing angles. Early days.

Ah yes, speed boost.  Yes, Lightning really could do with that.  Being chased down by a Tirpitz is not fun...

TBH I'm not going to judge the Lightning's guns until I have IFHE on it - only have a 10 pointer so far!