Sign in to follow this  
Star_caller

im not gonna play again

11 comments in this topic

[TT-R]
Players
1 post
1,415 battles

as a new player around 300 games i decied to no waste my time with this game. you know why? *edited* enemy cv's clicking to you with torpedo bombers its ok, you are dodging 2 diffrent bombers but no!! there is one more.. than you gonna take 3 or more torp and you die. im not gonna play any wargaming game again. thank you, good bye..

Edited by NickMustaine
Inappropriate remarks
  • Funny 3

[T_D_G]
Players
38 posts
4,303 battles

Still if you get doom by cv it mean u dont stay with ure team for AA support, also if you're cv dont protect you it can be tricky to dodge yea :P

[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
1,962 posts
5,445 battles

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Players
1,962 posts
5,895 battles
11 ore fa, Star_caller ha scritto:

as a new player around 300 games i decied to no waste my time with this game. you know why? *edited* enemy cv's clicking to you with torpedo bombers its ok, you are dodging 2 diffrent bombers but no!! there is one more.. than you gonna take 3 or more torp and you die. im not gonna play any wargaming game again. thank you, good bye..

CVs will get a total overhaul in as much as that the CV players came ranting on the forums en masse (with some of them flaming other people who, like you, got sick of them). Thankfully they will then no longer be able to delete people at will, with their only real adversary being the enemy CV.

Sorry to see you leave, you would've likely been an above average player, judging by your stats.

[-AP-]
Players
396 posts
2,160 battles

Lets be real here, its not that hard to not die by cvs, aslong as you see the planes coming its quite easy to dodge most of the damage, atleast in the lower tiers where you keep dying from them. So yeah, git gud, and also if you are playing a slow ship with no aa, then make sure to stay close to other teammates who has good aa.

Carriers are not hard to deal with.

[DREAD]
Players
4,564 posts
4,788 battles
3 hours ago, blackgun34 said:

Still if you get doom by cv it mean u dont stay with ure team for AA support, also if you're cv dont protect you it can be tricky to dodge yea :P

To be fair - if a CV wants you dead you are in trouble. 

Most of the times the CV only goes for you if you are exposed but you can be unlucky to catch his attention. If the CV isn’t a full idiot he will be able to kill you and ther will be little you can do. If you are lucky your own CV come to support but that is nothing you can really count on either.