You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MaxxyNL

Bonuscode 45k limit(?)

39 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Players
2,590 posts
7,068 battles

Thnx mate. Got 1 RN container. Sadly still no ship mission :)

[PMI]
[PMI]
Players
1,979 posts
4,964 battles

Worked, thanks :cap_win:

Players
1,204 posts
4,944 battles

Not to cause a poop-storm but Sub_Octavian specifically asked for that code to be kept on Reddit due to the limited amount of uses -

"Please be responsible and don’t share it to the whole world at once - we don’t have your emails or IGNs, so the code is the only tool we have."

So it's very disappointing to see his wishes already ignored in less than 2hrs and done on the WG forum too.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 2

[KOKOS]
Beta Tester, Players
3,251 posts
8,082 battles
4 minutes ago, IanH755 said:

Not to cause a poop-storm but Sub_Octavian specifically asked for that code to be kept on Reddit due to the limited amount of uses -

"Please be responsible and don’t share it to the whole world at once - we don’t have your emails or IGNs, so the code is the only tool we have."

So it's very disappointing to see his wishes already ignored in less than 2hrs and done on the WG forum too.

You are right. But i am not forcing you to use the code. Feel free to NOT use the code. :Smile_hiding:

• Cool 2
  • Funny 4

[-MM]
Players
401 posts
7,945 battles
7 minutes ago, IanH755 said:

Well it's the internet what did he expect?

• Cool 1

Players
1,204 posts
4,944 battles

Maxxy - I'm subscribed to the WoWS SubReddit which is where I got the code when S_O posted it.

Zoidfiile - this is more about a WG staff asking people specifically NOT to share it, and 2hrs later it has been. What are the chances that in future things like nice offer will be repeated if this one gets "abused" within 2hrs. So for the very short term "win" of a RN crate we may never get offered anything else like this again etc, it's just very short-term thinking which only hurts yourself.

• Cool 2
  • Angry 1

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
621 posts
5,691 battles
1 hour ago, Paimentaja said:

THX! Worked for me. :cap_like:

And me, thanks mate :Smile_great:

[SKM71]
[SKM71]
Players
38 posts
8,517 battles

In the end it does not matter if you read about it here or on reddit because sub_octavian will learn what he actually asked by giving this code, namely how fast and wide information initially posted on reddit spreads trough the internet. These containers are virtual goods which means that they can be produced in infinite amounts at no marginal cost. Sub_octavian will not be sold to a potato gulag farm to cover the cost of creating them.

• Cool 1

Players
1,481 posts
5,743 battles
55 minutes ago, IanH755 said:

While I used the code myself, you're right about that point.

But I also have to say:

What did he expect? Would be different if you need an account to read the subreddit but posting it this way and everyones mom can read it... :cap_book:

[WCWVE]
Players
671 posts
10,889 battles

It also worked for me

[PMI]
[PMI]
Players
1,979 posts
4,964 battles
2 hours ago, IanH755 said:

Since the dude has a handle, I dont think its new to the internet but: is the dude new to the internet?

Lets not get into ignored wishes and dissapointment here, this is the WoWs forums and WG we are speaking here...

[CAIN]
[CAIN]
Players
2,706 posts
10,505 battles

This whole idea of NOT sharing the code on the OFFICIAL forums is stupid.

Frak Reddit!

BTW, i got the code from a twitch channel, so yeah.

I'm glad people ignored the request for not sharing it.

• Cool 1