You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Dutch250

More and more BOTS.. Something needs to be done.

18 comments in this topic

[EHVA]
Players
2 posts
604 battles

Dear wargaming....

In the last few week I notice more and more strange behavior from some other players.

Boats moving to the edge of the map and avoiding all action.. Not firing a single shot till the game is almost over. Then they start shooting like crazy to give the impression that they are participating in the game.

They are however not!

This BOT problem needs serious attention cause it is spoiling the game big time. 

I would really like to know what steps are being taken to take care of these cheaters.

Regards

Dutch.

[UK-RN]
Beta Tester
443 posts
5,097 battles

Sure Its bots? Since the last updated there have been lots of disconnect issues. I had a couple of games recently which resulted in crash to desktop. By the time I relaunched the game it can be 5 to 10 mins old. The micropatch recently sorted it out. Are you still experiencing the bots?

Players
2,262 posts
4 minutes ago, Dutch250 said:

Dear wargaming....

In the last few week I notice more and more strange behavior from some other players.

Boats moving to the edge of the map and avoiding all action.. Not firing a single shot till the game is almost over. Then they start shooting like crazy to give the impression that they are participating in the game.

They are however not!

This BOT problem needs serious attention cause it is spoiling the game big time. 

I would really like to know what steps are being taken to take care of these cheaters.

Regards

Dutch.

I experience the same thing when I see players in ranked with no clue in minotaurs.  :Smile_sceptic:

[EHVA]
Players
2 posts
604 battles

Ofcourse there is a difference in people playing bad and absolutely doing nothing!

Do I know for sure if they are bots, no ofcourse not. But moving away from the action. roaming the sides of the map.. Even if they are not bots... these people should be reported for their unsporting behavior.

And one bad game in a Mino doesnt me one is clueless ;)

• Cool 1

[PMI]
[PMI]
Players
1,969 posts
4,954 battles
1 minute ago, Hawker_gb said:

I will gladly swap live players  for some bots.

FTFY

• Funny 1

Beta Tester
893 posts
8,685 battles
29 minutes ago, Ruth_clifton said:

BECAUSE  THEY  DONT   NO  HOW  TO  PLAY  IT

ARE THEY THE SAME ONES WHO DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SPELL AND WHERE THE CAPS LOCK KEY IS?

• Funny 6

Players
1,915 posts
5,887 battles
2 hours ago, Dutch250 said:

Dear wargaming....

They are however not!

Regards

Dutch.

Replay?

[BEWBS]
[BEWBS]
Weekend Tester
736 posts
4,947 battles
3 hours ago, Dutch250 said:

Dear wargaming....

They are however not!

Regards

Dutch.

Are you sure, you turned coop off? Just incase check it.

• Cool 1

Players
951 posts
5,087 battles

Unfortunately those are players. I even talked with few and they tried to convince me to their brilliant tactics.

And yeah as it was said before. I would prefer bots on my team rather than those people.

• Angry 1

Players
1,469 posts
5,724 battles
4 hours ago, Dutch250 said:

Dear wargaming....

They are however not!

Regards

Dutch.

Because you can reliably judge with your 471 Battles what is "good play"... :cap_popcorn:

• Cool 1

[ONE2]
Players
2,309 posts
13,568 battles
On 9/29/2018 at 1:55 PM, Dutch250 said:

I have said this before and will say it again. These are no Bots, truly epic levels of ineptitude can only be reached by a human.:cap_viking:

TAKE THAT SKYNET!!

image.png.345f69f42599e4d9c05031e0576f60e5.png

• Cool 1

[AVRDM]
Players
1,348 posts
5,716 battles

They are not bots, they are players like this:

HtEWmCW.jpg

hXuZ2Wt.jpg

Obviously his first game with the DM sponsored by Visa / MasterCard was on my team, defeat of course:

mIefYta.jpg

(his division mate Yamato is not much better, 7 games, 0 kills and 49K average damage)

No, they are not bots, they are the players that WG wants them to exist in order to earn quick money in exchange for the destruction of their own game, when the best incentive is to unlock tiers by N battle number.

[BONUS]
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
2,585 posts
6,656 battles
On 9/29/2018 at 1:55 PM, Dutch250 said:

Dear wargaming....

They are however not!

Regards

Dutch.

So they're going to be real easy to sink. Right?