Sign in to follow this  
Hundigo

seems the other one is captured by the moderators so I can't respond on it anymore, here's the answer from me

6 comments in this topic

[DGH]
Players
45 posts
3,742 battles

Let's at least be honest. 

I shall follow over here; seems I can't post it anymore in the other tread,

with the following example's:

1) I self am one of the worst players in the game. 

2) you can Always report me ingame as "plays poorly"

3) You of course think Wargaming Net shall listen or read your reports …. They don't , because they don't care and even know self it's so ridiculous as it can be , but hey , you can report :)

4) Do you really think that I would never be able to log in on WoW by your reports ? ght 

5) I still can and shall Always be, as long I self doesn't violate any game rules or forumrules. 

It"s up to you now Thiextar and the rest to try to take me out on the forum. Ingame we never met and shall also never ;)

EDIT 1;

I'm already on that desk of the CEO of WOW, he can't reach me, I need to do one more step so he would be able, but I self ain't doing it. ;)

So all the rest has to step aside also :)  

But he knows,  I can do him damage in my position, and all the rest also :)

With all my previous post, I was right. And Wargaming Net knows it also. They have to reach me now to be able to solve that issue. But they can't reach me for the moment. And I self shall never be taking out of the game ;)

You think that the streamers has Always so good games ? You thought that all the You Tube posters, has Always so great games, even with the ships they love or play the most ? They don't at all. They only post their best games to it. 

I don't have that issue, I play on general the worst, no matter what tier, no matter what ship I play ;)

But it doesn't mean I'm wrong with the points I've mentioned :D

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Players
1,413 posts
8,414 battles
9 hours ago, Hundigo said:

if we could understand the points you wrote we could agree/disagree...

[TRAV]
[TRAV]
Players
2,398 posts

Continuing a discussion that was closed by a moderator is usually not the smartest idea.

• Cool 1

Players
2,266 posts
15 hours ago, Hundigo said:

Let's at least be honest. 

I shall follow over here; seems I can't post it anymore in the other tread,

with the following example's:

1) I self am one of the worst players in the game. 

2) you can Always report me ingame as "plays poorly"

3) You of course think Wargaming Net shall listen or read your reports …. They don't , because they don't care and even know self it's so ridiculous as it can be , but hey , you can report :)

4) Do you really think that I would never be able to log in on WoW by your reports ? ght 

5) I still can and shall Always be, as long I self doesn't violate any game rules or forumrules. 

It"s up to you now Thiextar and the rest to try to take me out on the forum. Ingame we never met and shall also never ;)

EDIT 1;

I'm already on that desk of the CEO of WOW, he can't reach me, I need to do one more step so he would be able, but I self ain't doing it. ;)

So all the rest has to step aside also :)  

But he knows,  I can do him damage in my position, and all the rest also :)

With all my previous post, I was right. And Wargaming Net knows it also. They have to reach me now to be able to solve that issue. But they can't reach me for the moment. And I self shall never be taking out of the game ;)

You think that the streamers has Always so good games ? You thought that all the You Tube posters, has Always so great games, even with the ships they love or play the most ? They don't at all. They only post their best games to it. 

I don't have that issue, I play on general the worst, no matter what tier, no matter what ship I play ;)

wtf?  get a life matey, you are sounding quite mental. 

edit - Ah, I just read your old posts and all is explained....nutjob.

Moderators
60 posts
61 battles

Hello,

Thread closed due to the continuation to a closed thread.

Regards,