Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
tenacious_torps

Is there a way to conveniently blacklist entire clans?

8 comments in this topic

[HF_30]
Players
1,288 posts

It's tedious to have to blacklist the buggers one at a time. Why can't I just right-click on the clan tag, select 'add to blacklist' and be done?

• Cool 2

[CATS]
Players
13,571 posts
10,375 battles

Not that I know of. And it is very unlikely that every clanmember behaves the same, unless the clan is small.

[BUSHI]
Players
98 posts
6,366 battles
1 hour ago, tenacious_torps said:

It's tedious to have to blacklist the buggers one at a time. Why can't I just right-click on the clan tag, select 'add to blacklist' and be done?

Why would you want to blacklist the entire OMNI?

• Funny 4

[SCRUB]
Players
6,912 posts
9,129 battles
1 hour ago, ColonelPete said:

Not that I know of. And it is very unlikely that every clanmember behaves the same, unless the clan is small.

While that is true, you might be surprised how much alike minds flock to another. I've had a couple encounters of different people from the same clan who behaved to a T exactly the same, i.e.: not.

Though I'd never want to blacklist them. Typically the best entertainment I can get playing this game.

Alpha Tester
1,741 posts
4,624 battles

Yes, I've heard of one infamous "hags" clan that deserves to be banned immediately. I mean, they even cheated themselves up to rank 1 the last season! WG even highlighted them because of their dubious hack-assisted achievements!

Spoiler

:Smile_teethhappy::Smile_trollface:

I'm not sure why this feature should exist though. It is (or rather, should be) extremely situational and even then you'll get more issues when/if players leave/join the clan at a later date.

• Funny 1

Players
1,921 posts
5,890 battles
23 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

I've actually experienced a clan of which all but one member behaves like a raging kid (and I mean like being toxic towards others for not ...obeying their very command and being braindeads or something) and there was this sole nice dude who was in this clan, I was genually surprised! :cap_wander_2:

But otherwise, either they are on enemy team and don't talk in all-chat, or they are just not toxic enough to warrant a spot on my black list.

It was some romanian clan or something and frankly I'd auto-put all of these in a total mute box as a preventive measure to protect my sanity :Smile_great:

Just did a headcount, 7 of the ones from that clan are still in that clan, apparently. Good thing too, each one was placed there individually and for a good reason.

There's a few other clans with multiple ones but the 7 is a recordholder, such a beauty :Smile_medal:

Players
1,921 posts
5,890 battles
4 hours ago, PassTheSalt said:

I can guess which clan but naming and shaming rules prevent me saying :)

They sure like doing a lot of shaming in the game :Smile-_tongue:

Sign in to follow this