Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
thiextar

Transaction error

5 comments in this topic

[-AP-]
Players
417 posts
2,181 battles

So this just started happening to me around 20 minutes ago, i tried to move a commander from one ship to another, and i got a transaction error pop-up. This killed all of the buttons in my port, so i had to restart the game.

Then i tried to open a container, again "transaction error" And now i cant get out of the container screen.

Is anyone else struggling with this? i need to know if its on my end, or if theres something up with the servers.

I have tried uninstalling mods.

[AXIS]
Beta Tester
3,910 posts
16,271 battles

I would say you have 4 options:

1. Uninstall mods, restart. 

2. Check game integrity from the game launcher. 

3. Wait until next server reset in the morning, at 3 or 5 am.

4. Uninstall game completely and install it again. 

[HF_30]
Players
1,291 posts

Imagine if there was a technology, that keeps track of errors and writes them down into a handy, human-readable file...

Seriously, the stuff people put up with when it comes to games (and actually to a lot of windows software) is amazing.

[WCWVE]
Players
670 posts
10,885 battles
1 hour ago, thiextar said:

So this just started happening to me around 20 minutes ago, i tried to move a commander from one ship to another, and i got a transaction error pop-up. This killed all of the buttons in my port, so i had to restart the game.

Then i tried to open a container, again "transaction error" And now i cant get out of the container screen.

Is anyone else struggling with this? i need to know if its on my end, or if theres something up with the servers.

I have tried uninstalling mods.

This is a known error that has been discussed before, easy remedy, close game and game centre down and restart and you will be all right until it happens again.  

[-AP-]
Players
417 posts
2,181 battles

I didnt even know there was an integrity check option, i used that and it fixed it, thanks @22cm :Smile_coin:

31 minutes ago, tenacious_torps said:

Imagine if there was a technology, that keeps track of errors and writes them down into a handy, human-readable file...

Seriously, the stuff people put up with when it comes to games (and actually to a lot of windows software) is amazing.

Im very well aware of error logs, as an aspiring software engineer, but i also know that there are such things as over complicating matters. The point of the thread to begin with was to check if it was the servers fault or on my end. Error logs would have had little relevance

Sign in to follow this