Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SmokyButtons

Need help, in a rudt

7 comments in this topic

Players
48 posts
2,459 battles

Is there any way to turn matchmaker hate around? i have been getting a lot, and i mean a lot of potato lemming team lately, 

i am not say i am a fantastic player my self, more or less avg, but i try to play my ship class as best i can, Spotting, anti DD and torping with my DD, Anti air and hydro whit my CA, and ofc DMG,

and normally i survive til late of the battle and is top half of the score!

but i see again and again my team gets slaughter right off the bat within the first 5 min, and i am fine with if it is 50/50, random is random after all, bit for me the last 10 day or so it has been 80/20 or so!

So my question, can i do something to get rid of the MM hate towards me, or do i just have to grin and bear it?

[CATS]
Players
13,680 posts
10,389 battles

Play lower Tier, max mid Tier.

The stronger you are compared to your teammates, the less MM matters.

Players
48 posts
2,459 battles

i am always critical of my own game play, watching videos and ships tactics, and how other good players play, i am aware that common denominator in all my battles are me, and i am looking to improve always!

On 9/28/2018 at 11:53 AM, ColonelPete said:

Play lower Tier, max mid Tier.

The stronger you are compared to your teammates, the less MM matters.

And i wish was god enough to carry a team, but i am not, just avg! :Smile_sad: 

[SCRUB]
Players
6,944 posts
9,129 battles

Short answer, only thing you can do about MM is division up with players you can work with. That gives you at least up to two players you can trust to back you up.

Everything else is luck of the draw as far as MM is concerned.

• Cool 1

Players
1,198 posts
3,451 battles

Firstly, the word is "Rut".

Secondly, this video might be interesting:

Admittedly, the design of WoWS does not really aid "enjoying losing" by keeping your ship locked into the battle after you've sunk, but the video still raises some good points that you can mull over when on a losing streak.

Players
48 posts
2,459 battles
21 hours ago, Captain_LOZFFVII said:

Firstly, the word is "Rut".

Secondly, this video might be interesting:

Admittedly, the design of WoWS does not really aid "enjoying losing" by keeping your ship locked into the battle after you've sunk, but the video still raises some good points that you can mull over when on a losing streak.

I know, and still enjoy playing! :cap_haloween:Though i don probably play a few games more in a setting when i am winning :Smile_glasses:

And i do follow Extra Credit to, a rely good channel, i think Wargaming could stand watch it to, especial the free to play and game balance episodes :Smile_great:

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this