Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Dr_JTEKill

Team kill in ranked

8 comments in this topic

[FKISS]
Alpha Tester
11 posts
17,569 battles

*edited*

He tried to sink our cv during all battle just because he doesn't like cvs...

*edited*

Edited by Daxeno
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to naming.
  • Cool 3

Players
2,860 posts
5,151 battles

Had the same thing going on today. Seems to be a new thing. Needless to say - we lost. @MrConway there needs to be done something about this... It cant be that some people run around, torping their own teammates absolutly on purpose, just to vent their frustration. If there is no other way, then teamdamage needs to be turned off in Ranked. Some funny guys with no other content in their life then to steal other peoples spare-time - very very bad.

I will also be creating a ticket including replay for my case - which I also advise OP to do. BTW: it was a different person in my case.

• Cool 2

[5D]
Players
386 posts
19,690 battles

ive seen too much of this type of stuff from people in ranked...

[HAERT]
Players
2,024 posts

While I dislike CV's in general and really can't stand them in Ranked, attempting to TK the CV in a Ranked match is incredibly stupid.

• Cool 3

[_MIA_]
Players
2,886 posts
5,347 battles
2 hours ago, BeauNidl3 said:

While I dislike CV's in general and really can't stand them in Ranked, attempting to TK the CV in a Ranked match is incredibly stupid.

Everyone who doesnt like to play with CVs in ranked should just leave the queue when there are CVs present. You can wait when there is only 1 - but still is a tiny change that a 2nd will start the match if enough other players are around.

Way better than to TK other players. That is unacceptable and should result in a permaban :fish_book:

[HAERT]
Players
2,024 posts
2 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Everyone who doesnt like to play with CVs in ranked should just leave the queue when there are CVs present. You can wait when there is only 1 - but still is a tiny change that a 2nd will start the match if enough other players are around.

Way better than to TK other players. That is unacceptable and should result in a permaban :fish_book:

Indeed, paying the tiniest bit of attention to the queue takes so little effort and trying to TK like that, there's no excuse.