Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Verblonde

PSA Compensation for clan patch issue

9 comments in this topic

[SM0KE]
Players
1,607 posts
5,047 battles

If anyone hasn't seen, there is compensation available for the glitch with the clan patches (which it seems everyone is eligible for): https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/update-079-royal-navy/

You need to click on the 'claim compensation' button. BTW let your browser catch up, and make sure you're logged in - it only worked for me the second time I tried.

Fair play to WG - a RN container and a day of premium is always useful to have...

• Cool 10

Players
58 posts
2,270 battles
2 hours ago, Verblonde said:

If anyone hasn't seen, there is compensation available for the glitch with the clan patches (which it seems everyone is eligible for): https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/update-079-royal-navy/

You need to click on the 'claim compensation' button. BTW let your browser catch up, and make sure you're logged in - it only worked for me the second time I tried.

Fair play to WG - a RN container and a day of premium is always useful to have...

Worked like charm. Well spotted. :cap_like:

[UNICS]
Alpha Tester
109 posts
6,077 battles

Thanks op! Now I wonder if and who would be exceedingly lucky to get Lightening from this very box:cap_popcorn:

[SM0KE]
Players
1,607 posts
5,047 battles
Just now, tamagotchi said:

Thanks op! Now I wonder if and who would be exceedingly lucky to get Lightening from this very box:cap_popcorn:

<trudges off to the nearest volcano with half a dozen virgins in tow>

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this