You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
The_Wallet_Warrior

Pay to Win Players/ Free to Play Players

The King is dead. All hail the King!  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Are paying players more important than free-to-play players?

• Yes
    • Yes
  2. 2. Should The_Wallet_Warrior be elected as King of the Pay-to-Win players to further the Pay-to-Win player's aims and ambitions?

• Yes
    • Yes

109 comments in this topic

[SM0KE]
Players
1,550 posts
4,996 battles

Isn't it a little early in the day to be this caned...?

• Cool 3
  • Funny 3
  • Boring 1

[BOTS]
Alpha Tester
2,200 posts
8,636 battles
8 minutes ago, The_Wallet_Warrior said:

To all my fellow wallet warriors, 

It is time that we rise up and make our voices heard over the riff-raff of the plebeian underclass that is free-to-play (herein referred to as "FTP") players. Let us be frank: we float this ship that the FTP players usurp from and keep Victor Kislyi in prime caviar and cigars which were rolled in the laps of virgins. 

Our status as the literal life-force of this game should be recognised and we should get additional benefits over and above what the peasants occupying the FTP tier enjoy such as:

1. All premium ships to be buffed significantly,

2. Gold ammo to be introduced with special effect of insta-gibbing FTP players,

3. Unique flags, badges and banners to display our superior status.

Join me brothers. 

P.S. Wargaming, we need more loli commanders and make them come with 19 points. Shut up and take my money. 

Hear Hear, I raise my glass in toast to signal my agreement to this wondrous proposal. We shall fight them on the beaches, our wallets shall come forth and earn us blessed favours and trophies, and those underlings herewith known as the worms of society shall no longer have favourable matchmaking.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4

[RONIN]
[RONIN]
Beta Tester
2,550 posts
5,499 battles

If being serious (forums these days you can never tell): No.

If not being serious: Away with you, smelly riffraf. Can't be king of the P2W with only 8 premium ships, one of which you might have got for free. There are candidates on this forum that own all the premiums. There's other candidates that play almost all their games in the Belfast and argue it's not OP. Those are the true kings of P2W

• Cool 2
  • Funny 4
  • Bad 2

[SM0KE]
Players
1,550 posts
4,996 battles

A far more sensible suggestion (and, I think, vaguely historical):

• Let us equip our ships with braziers on which to heat actual doubloons.
  • These heated doubloons can be dispensed to the ghastly proletariat.
  • Each one accepted would start a fire on the ship in question, but the player would get to keep the doubloon.

I am a genius...!

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
203 posts
1 minute ago, Shaka_D said:

Hear Hear, I raise my glass in toast to signal my agreement to this wondrous proposal. We shall fight them on the beaches, our wallets shall come forth and earn us blessed favours and trophies, and those underlings herewith known as the worms of society shall no longer have favourable matchmaking.

DILLY DILLY HEAR HEAR!

• Boring 1

[FMP]
Players
109 posts
6,082 battles

For everyone who saw how the game was changing  during last few years it is actually.... sad, but we are doing it to ourselfs - we are wilingly paying for OP premium ships, and here we are.

Players
203 posts
5 minutes ago, Xevious_Red said:

If being serious (forums these days you can never tell): No.

If not being serious: Away with you, smelly riffraf. Can't be king of the P2W with only 8 premium ships, one of which you might have got for free. There are candidates on this forum that own all the premiums. There's other candidates that play almost all their games in the Belfast and argue it's not OP. Those are the true kings of P2W

Then I demand a duel with them. Wallets are 15 paces!

• Funny 1

Beta Tester
893 posts
8,685 battles

But we need to separate the poor wallet warriors, from the true wallet warriors. Only having  one premium ship does not qualify for 1st Class status, owning a bought Sims, Gremy, Belfast, and Crispy cream  does!

• Cool 1

Players
203 posts
Just now, Akula971 said:

But we need to separate the poor wallet warriors, from the true wallet warriors. Only having  one premium ship does not qualify for 1st Class status, owning a bought Sims, Gremy, Belfast, and Crispy cream  does!

True, we need to distinguish the Elite spenders from the wannabees who spend little. Split the Money Club into tiers:

God Tier = 300+ EUROS/ Month

Middle Tier = 50-299 EUROS/ Month

Barely-better-than-free-to-play-footscum = 4-49 EUROS/ Month

• Funny 4

[DC-DK]
Players
1,723 posts
22,397 battles

Think the fumes from your not yet hardened/cured credit card make a mess in your head... Lol

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
597 posts
10,269 battles

Exclude all FTP players I say - hide the game behind a premium pay wall. I don't mind waiting half an hour in the queue so long as I can only play with the right kind if people. 

• Cool 1

Players
203 posts
2 minutes ago, ajb13 said:

Exclude all FTP players I say - hide the game behind a premium pay wall. I don't mind waiting half an hour in the queue so long as I can only play with the right kind if people. 

No my brother, we still require the peasant FTP players to come here to be our cannon fodder. Throw them a few free flags now an then to keep them sweet. However, we should have them muted on the forums, if we throw a dog a bone we don't want to know how it tastes. 

[DC-DK]
Players
1,723 posts
22,397 battles

Pick your words very carefully,  you don't want to accidentality reveal hidden secret benefits we have..... Already said to much....

• Funny 1

Beta Tester
597 posts
10,269 battles
13 minutes ago, The_Wallet_Warrior said:

No my brother, we still require the peasant FTP players to come here to be our cannon fodder. Throw them a few free flags now an then to keep them sweet. However, we should have them muted on the forums, if we throw a dog a bone we don't want to know how it tastes. 

But one cannot wash away that FTP stench you get on oneself after you have been in close proximity to them in a battle. That's why so many premium BB players have to hug the map boarders so hard. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[WCWVE]
Players
668 posts
10,855 battles

Well, what happens if you own all of the following then: - 

Dunkerque, Tirpitz, Musashi, Scharnhorst, Missourri, Warspite, Nelson, Texas, Hood, Gascogne, October Revolution (russian is too hard to remember all the letters), Arizona, Guilio Cesare, Mutsu, Kii, Alabama, Mikasa, Konig Albert, Imperator Nikolai I, Ashitaka, Roma, Duke of York, Massachusetts

Atlanta, Mikhail Kutusov, Molotov, Belfast, Marblehead, Krasny Krymm, Indianapolis, Emden, Murmansk, Prinz Eugen, Duca D'Aosta, Admiral Graf Spee, Perth, Aurora, Yubari, Southern Dragon, Admiral Makarov, Huanghe, Diana, Albany, Oleg, Katori, De Grasse, Duca degli Abruzzi, Varyag, Kronshtadt, Boise, Salem, Nuevo de Julio

Kamikaze R, Kamikaze, Loyang, Fujin, Blyskawica, Sims, Anshan, Leningrad, Tachibna, Campbelltown, Gallant, Kidd, Smith, Aigle, Vampire, Gremyashchy, Okhotnik, Asashio, Z-39, Tachibana Lima, Monaghan, Haida, T-61

Saipan, Kaga, Enterprise 

• Funny 1

[SM0KE]
Players
1,550 posts
4,996 battles
5 minutes ago, pzkpfwv1d said:

Well, what happens if you own all of the following then: - <snip>

Perhaps being crowned Emperor would be suitable, presumably wearing a robe fashioned from the hides of a hundred F2P players...?

• Funny 3