Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
__Helmut_Kohl__

SUBS on PTS tomorrow !!!

58 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Beta Tester
2,086 posts
8,208 battles

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/public-test/public-test-0710/

 

"Take part in the new Halloween operation called “Terror of the Deep “, try out the new “Ranked Sprint” mode and get familiar with the new “Calendars” section. Read the Developer Bulletin and join the test!"

 

Start: Thu. Sep. 27 18:30 CEST (UTC+2)
End: Mon. Oct. 01 17:30 CEST (UTC+2)

 

Quote

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/public-test/bulletin-0710/

 

Terror of the Deep
After completing the previous year's operations, get ready for a unique opportunity to complete a fresh operation entitled “Terror of the Deep” on submarines!

 

Yes this means we can actually play them tomorrow.

  • Cool 3
  • Boring 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CAIN]
[CAIN]
Players
2,706 posts
10,505 battles

YAY!

I mean... YAY!!1ELEVEN

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,086 posts
8,208 battles
7 minutes ago, Tyrendian89 said:

huh... almost tempted to reinstall PTS for that...

 

You don't have to.

If you are using the "Game Center" instead of the old client, you can just switch to PTS without installing a separate PTS version of the game.

 

Instructions here:

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/public-test/public-test-0710/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
132 posts

That will mean that the global player-base  will have better knowledge/view of submarine game-play than the new CV-game-play. 

 

Who had said that on januari 2018 would have  been called a  :Smile-_tongue:

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WCWVE]
Players
671 posts
10,889 battles
2 hours ago, __Helmut_Kohl__ said:

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/public-test/public-test-0710/

 

"Take part in the new Halloween operation called “Terror of the Deep “, try out the new “Ranked Sprint” mode and get familiar with the new “Calendars” section. Read the Developer Bulletin and join the test!"

 

Start: Thu. Sep. 27 18:30 CEST (UTC+2)
End: Mon. Oct. 01 17:30 CEST (UTC+2)

 

 

Yes this means we can actually play them tomorrow.

We are well are as we have read the article and therefore know that PTS starts tomorrow at 17:30 British Summer Time and it includes submarines in the halloween event 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,086 posts
8,208 battles
15 minutes ago, pzkpfwv1d said:

We are well are as we have read the article and therefore know that PTS starts tomorrow at 17:30 British Summer Time and it includes submarines in the halloween event 

 

I am sure you Brits have it all figured out already.

In the meantime, maybe you can - nontheless - let the rest of us talk about this.

Have a nice day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WCWVE]
Players
671 posts
10,889 battles
1 minute ago, __Helmut_Kohl__ said:

 

I am sure you Brits have it all figured out...

One is sorry if one has offended the hoi polloi by using the Royal Perogative, however, the post justified the use of said perogative 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,086 posts
8,208 battles
5 minutes ago, pzkpfwv1d said:

One is sorry if one has offended the hoi polloi by using the Royal Perogative, however, the post justified the use of said perogative 

 

No, your comment was simply rude and anything but productive.

And why exactly did you correct the timezone again ?

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WCWVE]
Players
671 posts
10,889 battles
12 minutes ago, __Helmut_Kohl__ said:

And why exactly did you correct the timezone again ?

One corrected the timezone because in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland as per the WG announcement the PTS is live at 17:30 due to the fact that until the end of October we are still on summer time rather than Umiversal constant Time or Zulu time or Greenwich Mean Time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,086 posts
8,208 battles
5 minutes ago, pzkpfwv1d said:

One corrected the timezone because in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland as per the WG announcement the PTS is live at 17:30 due to the fact that until the end of October we are still on summer time rather than Umiversal constant Time or Zulu time of Greenwich Mean Time 

 

I actually use the Europe->English version of the website and copied the time from there.

Don't know why you felt you had to correct that or why you felt the need to tell us that "everybody knows this already".

 

But again, have a nice day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BOATY]
[BOATY]
Players
858 posts
3,869 battles
2 hours ago, __Helmut_Kohl__ said:

If you are using the "Game Center" instead of the old client, you can just switch to PTS without installing a separate PTS version of the game.

It's easy to swap which version you're playing with the GC but there is a separate client installed for the PTS, same as if you want to play multi-region.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderators
25 posts
5 battles

Ahoy Captains!

 

Passed by for some casual cleaning, please remain constructive and avoid certain comments. 

 

For more informations about the comments to avoid, just read the Forum rules and everything will be magically clear! :Smile-_tongue:

 

Have a good evening everyone,

 

xxTANK_Uxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HAERT]
[HAERT]
Quality Poster
1,665 posts
8,282 battles

So we are getting a new one and the two old ones for testing difficulty levels in OPs?

Sweet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,455 posts
7,229 battles
1 hour ago, __Helmut_Kohl__ said:

@mtm78 just saw you reacting to the OP.

 

Thought you were gone man. Did the Subs bring you back ? :Smile_teethhappy:

Think he's banned from the forum for a year, not sure when that ends, perhaps we could communicate using emoji's.

 

Angry - > 6 months

Bad - 3 - 6

Boring - 1-3

Cool  - < 1 month

Funny - not banned and just being obtuse.

  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,481 posts
5,743 battles

I still can't understand why everyone and their mother is making such a fuss about these tin cans...

I mean, even if wargaming intoduces them as "5th" class somewhere around 2022...they can't even fix/balance the current classes...

Not to mention that they 100% won't have the balls to make them realistc e.g. litteraly onehits!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
1,874 posts
17 hours ago, Mandalorianer said:

I still can't understand why everyone and their mother is making such a fuss about these tin cans...

I mean, even if wargaming intoduces them as "5th" class somewhere around 2022...they can't even fix/balance the current classes...

Not to mention that they 100% won't have the balls to make them realistc e.g. litteraly onehits!

Ballance? Pfff... Most important are new premium sheeps and 'fee'tures to farm that peasants' gold!

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[AS13]
Players
1,189 posts
1,575 battles
19 hours ago, Mandalorianer said:

I still can't understand why everyone and their mother is making such a fuss about these tin cans...

 Tin cans could be worth quite a lot though. I want this camo...

Spoiler

1941ec7ad8d39e24bc10b72d3fd9d4a8.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,481 posts
5,743 battles
6 minutes ago, BLUB__BLUB said:

 Tin cans could be worth quite a lot though. I want this camo...

  Hide contents

1941ec7ad8d39e24bc10b72d3fd9d4a8.jpg

 

RL194_01.jpg

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×