You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
rinkula_go

Hall of Fame

30 comments in this topic

Players
42 posts
20,268 battles

When are Hall of Fame rewards credited to players? Hasn't happen yet. Can't find anything about that from web pages.

Quality Poster
2,947 posts
7,933 battles

Apparently hasn't happened as of yet. In other forums and on reddit people are wondering too.

Players
2,871 posts
5,156 battles

We are at this moment talking in the clan, and everyone is wondering. Went to check the forums, if others complain - bingo.

WoWs Wiki Team
470 posts
7,940 battles
4 minutes ago, rinkula_go said:

When are Hall of Fame rewards credited to players? Hasn't happen yet. Can't find anything about that from web pages.

In germanspeak section Sehales told us some minutes ago that there is an issue with Hall of Fame and they are investigating (and fixing) - may take some time.

• Cool 1

[EST]
[EST]
Players
691 posts
17,414 battles
5 minutes ago, Wizard27_1979 said:

there is an issue

Can't be, it's WG after all. :Smile_facepalm::Smile_ohmy::Smile_popcorn:

Players
1,648 posts
11,443 battles
12 minutes ago, rinkula_go said:

It's WG, were you expecting this to work the first time? :cap_haloween:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

WoWs Wiki Team
470 posts
7,940 battles
1 minute ago, Profilus said:

Hehe - personally I hope they got the crashes fixed - those containers from HoF won't run away ^^

[EST]
[EST]
Players
691 posts
17,414 battles
1 minute ago, Wizard27_1979 said:

Hehe - personally I hope they got the crashes fixed - those containers from HoF won't run away ^^

Knowing my luck, i wouldn't get anything besides flags from them anyway:Smile_sad:

[DC-DK]
Players
1,757 posts
22,432 battles

Probably turns out that Hall of Fame rewards is for the entire 3 months... Lol wouldn't surprise me

• Funny 2

[-WIR-]
Weekend Tester
22 posts
3,948 battles

Imagine. Over 32k participants in EU area only. How long you think would take you to send so many boxes and flags ;)?

Besides, I never been looking for info but now start wondering if those rewards are cumulative? Any hint?

Players
1,421 posts
10,075 battles
54 minutes ago, Profilus said:

According to the patchnotes, the new directives clearly showed as starting tuesday (and they came on wednesday) so it wouldnt surprise me if they fucked up communications again.

The HoF containers would prolly just give useless camos anyway with my luck!

• Boring 1

Beta Tester
597 posts
10,272 battles

WG just issued a statement:

'We just discovered that there was a British DD mission in one of the Royal Navy containers that ajb13 got in the Hall of Fame rewards. This is a clear violation of WG policy. Please bear with us while we sort the mess out.' 

• Funny 5

[EST]
[EST]
Players
691 posts
17,414 battles
1 hour ago, GulvkluderGuld said:

According to the patchnotes, the new directives clearly showed as starting tuesday (and they came on wednesday) so it wouldnt surprise me if they fucked up communications again.

The HoF containers would prolly just give useless camos anyway with my luck!

5d254930-bb18-11e8-9573-ac162d8bc1e4_1200x.thumb.jpg.a1633d2ce81161e1f3fd497e7731c136.jpg

• Cool 1

[PUPSI]
Players
5,861 posts
Vor 1 Stunde, GulvkluderGuld sagte:

According to the patchnotes, the new directives clearly showed as starting tuesday

the patchnotes clearly show that you are wrong...

• Funny 1

[-RNG-]
[-RNG-]
Players
34 posts
8,443 battles
3 hours ago, rinkula_go said:

Hi WG cannot dish out the hall of fame awards until the stage is over, as your final ranking cannot be determined.  If you continue to gain points your % ranking will rise but should you stop, your ranking will slide down avain before the stage is over. To reach silver, gold or diamond will vary as more points are gained by other players.

[JRM]
Players
676 posts
12,292 battles
3 hours ago, Wizard27_1979 said:

Somebody wrote the other day it might be "clan tag patch" related so i deisabled mine and presto - freezing stopped... :cap_hmm:

Beta Tester
597 posts
10,272 battles
4 minutes ago, CaptBoardy said:

Hi WG cannot dish out the hall of fame awards until the stage is over, as your final ranking cannot be determined.  If you continue to gain points your % ranking will rise but should you stop, your ranking will slide down avain before the stage is over. To reach silver, gold or diamond will vary as more points are gained by other players.

The 1st stage finished early this morning, we are now on the 2nd stage. The hall of fame has been reset ready for Saturday

Players
1,976 posts
5,911 battles
1 hour ago, ajb13 said:

The 1st stage finished early this morning, we are now on the 2nd stage. The hall of fame has been reset ready for Saturday

The old one is still there. You can switch the dates between the new and the old one and you can view your old results.

Or at least you can from the webpage here https://royalnavy.worldofwarships.eu/en/#/

Beta Tester
597 posts
10,272 battles
10 minutes ago, NothingButTheRain said:

The old one is still there. You can switch the dates between the new and the old one and you can view your old results.

Or at least you can from the webpage here https://royalnavy.worldofwarships.eu/en/#/

But it's not the current active one, so WG can calculate who's due what because it isn't going to change

Players
1,976 posts
5,911 battles
10 minutes ago, ajb13 said:

But it's not the current active one, so WG can calculate who's due what because it isn't going to change

I'm not sure what you mean with currect one?

There is thge old one which ran from 22/9 to 26/9, and the new one (which cannot be activated yet due to the directives themselves being unavailable at this time) which runs from 29/9 to 3/10. You can select either of them and look up either stats.

I'm pretty sure WG knows who is due what :Smile_medal:

Beta Tester
597 posts
10,272 battles
4 minutes ago, NothingButTheRain said:

I'm not sure what you mean with currect one?

There is thge old one which ran from 22/9 to 26/9, and the new one (which cannot be activated yet due to the directives themselves being unavailable at this time) which runs from 29/9 to 3/10. You can select either of them and look up either stats.

I'm pretty sure WG knows who is due what :Smile_medal:

If you read the initial post I was replying too

2 hours ago, CaptBoardy said:

I was pointing out that the 1st stage is over and we are now in the 2nd stage. Their will be no further opportunities to gain points and move up or down the leagues, therefore there is nothing stopping WG from calculating the rewards a player is due.

Players
1,976 posts
5,911 battles
1 hour ago, ajb13 said:

If you read the initial post I was replying too

I was pointing out that the 1st stage is over and we are now in the 2nd stage. Their will be no further opportunities to gain points and move up or down the leagues, therefore there is nothing stopping WG from calculating the rewards a player is due.

Yes, but that wasn't the problem. The problem was that WG actually meant to give the rewards for hall of fame, but something must've broke and they were looking into it.

And technically the hall of fame hasn't been reset, but just a new entry added. The old results aren't deleted or anything.

Beta Tester
597 posts
10,272 battles
2 hours ago, NothingButTheRain said:

Yes, but that wasn't the problem. The problem was that WG actually meant to give the rewards for hall of fame, but something must've broke and they were looking into it.

And technically the hall of fame hasn't been reset, but just a new entry added. The old results aren't deleted or anything.

I know that, you know that, everyone in the world knows that, except for the person who I replied too who seemed to think the rewards couldn't be given out because it hadn't ended yet.

And I think it has been reset, everyone will start at zero again, your previous score will not be where you start the next stage from.