Sign in to follow this  
darklord04

Looking for eu based clan

7 comments in this topic

[_FK_]
Players
22 posts
6,354 battles

Hi there i'm Dan, 31 and i am looking for a clan to join,. I'm based in the uk and i have been with the game since release. Clan wise i would like to join a clan that is laid back, has no limits on activity i say this because i don't want to become a slave to the game again so basically i don;t wanna be forced to be active. What i offer though is when i am online i will be happy to div up im good with coms and i play as a team. I have most ships in the game from most tiers and im happy to play both low and high tier games. 

I will try to be active at least once a week but there are periods where i vanish for anywhere upto 3 months or so because i play other games e.g destiny 2 and or ark etc so if i join a clan i don't want to be forced or pressured into being on for specific periods of time.

Thanks and look forward to any response

Dan

[BBMM]
[BBMM]
Beta Tester, Players
111 posts
1,585 battles

Hi darklord04 ,

You fit right in with us, our demographic is 25-60ish. As far as activity expectations, we're pretty casual and don't harp too much. Just like any clan though we always try and promote at least a casual level of activity which helps the team grow and allows us to expand our naval base.  Generally one day a week is fine we don't start looking at members activity level to harsh until they have been inactive for over 90 days and really only then because the maximum membership number in a clan is pretty small in WoWS so to maximize efforts you need active players to help grind oil.  Regardless, we're casual and love a good laugh and of course some division play.

Anyway on to us, we're active and have a fun community, with events, give-a-ways and plenty of division fun. :cap_horn:

If you are looking for a relaxing atmosphere we might fit into your search, we're a casual and mature clan with adult players and well established, since 2007. We have a very active discord 200+ users, we do divisions and a bit of other play when we have the numbers , we're not so much into CW (yet).  We're casual but we have a dedicated core of players and we are a multi-gaming clan as well and have players that also venture into some other titles. 

Anyway we're always looking for new and active members. The Beer Belly Master Mindz gaming community is a laid back, social club for mature gamers. We play a variety of games to include WoT, WoWP, PUBG etc. but always play to win. We are a true multi-gaming experience. Feel free to stop by and say hello. Here is a link to our recruitment thread. We also have an active discord, reddit, steamgroup, facebook group and website for your use. We look forward to hearing from you!

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Players
12 posts
5,479 battles

I'd tell you to check out DAVY.... But I'd probably spend the whole time on discord shouting "Dan....Dan....Dan....."

Maybe I watched too much partridge

[-ENF-]
[-ENF-]
Players
391 posts
5,803 battles

ranked battles.png

https://enfclan.enjin.com/recruitment

If interested to know about us and join then click on the image to get directed to our official website

International || +18 Mature || Competitive || Good Manners || Teamwork

Honor || Respect || Commitment

Elite Naval Forces Ua08QMK.png&key=fab236e70a913141b2b1803d

Sign in to follow this