You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
cpt_sparrow_jack

suggestions for future naval port (clan base) bonuses

16 comments in this topic

[TIPC]
Players
346 posts
16,165 battles

Here is a thread we could suggest some ideas for bonuses in naval bases for the future..plz be reasonable and realistic!:Smile_Default:

here is some ideas,

-they could put a bonus for discount in premium consumables like 10% 15%

or  a bonus that gives players the opportunity to stock some consumables or camos (warehouse with a limit stock number for every clan mate separately.* I dont mean clan stock just to be clear )

- a building that could give a small number of special flags  per month or a number of '''be in a clan'' camo

Quality Poster
3,285 posts
8,375 battles

While more boni would be nice, the clan base comes just out of a rewrok, so I doubt anything will change soon. And the discount on consumables coupled with reduced service cost might be a bit over the top.

[CATS]
Players
14,659 posts
10,873 battles
  • Options to make the Clan bigger
  • Increase the pecentages of the existing benefits
  • Ship renting (Clan pays oil, one ore more clan members can test ships)
  • Harbour Logistics (Decrease costs of consumables)
  • Cool 1

Players
723 posts
8,142 battles

Option to grind for your clanlogo on your ship (on a flag or whatever) with whatever resource they can come up with. 

• Cool 4

[_XII_]
Players
323 posts
2,495 battles

I would love the possibility of a clan flag unique to the clan.

Also that clan port as actual port would be fun.

A more financial. Selling ships. Now it's 50% off. Maybe you can get a clan-reduction. Like 4 time 5%. then when you sell your ship you get a 70% refund.

• Cool 2

[CATS]
Players
14,659 posts
10,873 battles

Since we at the topic of clan bases.

Some time ago somebody posted a link where you could view your clan base in the browser, but I cannot find the link anymore.

Players
63 posts
6,446 battles

Observation tower: enables clanbase to be selected as harbour in the harbour screen. (Upgrades: display the most played ships of 5, 10, 15 clan members docked/anchored in the background)

[W-C]
Players
421 posts
1,775 battles
28 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Since we at the topic of clan bases.

Some time ago somebody posted a link where you could view your clan base in the browser, but I cannot find the link anymore.

https://clans.worldofwarships.eu/clans/gateway/wows/search maybe? Doesn't show as much info as in-game though

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,296 posts
7,544 battles

How about the literally only building they didn't touch in the rework (except dividing it into 4 buildings instead of 2)?

WG this was the perfect chance! Give us more buildings, so we can increase the clan capacity to 60, 75 or -god forbid- 100 players..... :cap_old: (even that wouldn't be enough for uniting scrubs though :Smile_sceptic:)

There is no reason for WG I can think of for that arbitrary limit of 50 players in a clan other than hard cash for opening up wingclans.

Other than that I am pretty content with the current clanbase. (more of the existing % is always better ofc. though)

[W-C]
Players
421 posts
1,775 battles
2 minutes ago, Miessa3 said:

There is no reason for WG I can think of for that arbitrary limit of 50 players in a clan other than hard cash for opening up wingclans.

Unless their reasoning is that with 'unlimited' size clans, you might reduce the amount of competitive clans and so reduce clan battle participation - by hard capping member count, they can effectively 'increase' the number of clans. And it makes the 'grind' for Oil more manageable?

[SCRUB]
Players
2,653 posts
9,486 battles
2 minutes ago, Miessa3 said:

How about the literally only building they didn't touch in the rework (except dividing it into 4 buildings instead of 2)?

WG this was the perfect chance! Give us more buildings, so we can increase the clan capacity to 60, 75 or -god forbid- 100 players..... :cap_old: (even that wouldn't be enough for uniting scrubs though :Smile_sceptic:)

Other than that I am pretty content with the current clanbase. (more of the existing % is always better ofc. though)

This! Or call them merchant port - used for shipping routes/lines so you can have your sister clans officially recognised and organised via under the same banner. 

Also Embassy or whatever - used for diplomacy: Used to officially declare (h4gs :Smile_hiding:)-alliances (like with [TTT] and ofc war on other clans like [PONY] - yeah you read that right because:

227525__safe_twilight+sparkle_magical+my

"THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE" :fish_viking::Smile_hiding::Smile_trollface::Smile-_tongue:;)

Seriously tough, having some sort of recognition for clans with friendly relationships would be nice and a possible building is probably a nice oil-dump for big clans in the future.

........ I mean we all know the have plenty of spare time - working on making stuff worse like that shitty division window nobody asked for.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,296 posts
7,544 battles
Just now, Rusty_9 said:

Unless their reasoning is that with 'unlimited' size clans, you might reduce the amount of competitive clans and so reduce clan battle participation - by hard capping member count, they can effectively 'increase' the number of clans. And it makes the 'grind' for Oil more manageable?

Well unlimited would be unreasonable, because then the buildings in the clanbase would be pointless or too punishing for small clans.

50 players per clan is way too few though as multiple other games with clanfeatures show. With 50 it is still rather difficult to get together a team of 7 players for clanbattles at regularly dedicated hours.

The other concern for too low battle participation can be solved by multiple teams per clan as WG already implemented with last season.

• Cool 1