Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DreadArchangel

Adjustable panels

7 comments in this topic

[ETD5]
Players
268 posts
1,602 battles

Don't know, I use vanilla client. Better ask at the specific mod thread or the mod subforum.

[-AP-]
Players
592 posts
2,686 battles

I really need to find a way to display ship names rather than player names in the side panels, player names are completely useless to me in a battle. 

Issue is, that all the mods I've found for side panels seem to just make them massive and make them really distracting. 

If anyone have a mod to recommend for this, I'd be very thankful

Weekend Tester
541 posts
4,965 battles
1 hour ago, thiextar said:

I really need to find a way to display ship names rather than player names in the side panels, player names are completely useless to me in a battle. 

Issue is, that all the mods I've found for side panels seem to just make them massive and make them really distracting. 

If anyone have a mod to recommend for this, I'd be very thankful

Instead of the sidepanels, I use a couple of mods from Aslain's pack. One is Over Target Markers (OTM) which gives me name and HP over the actual ship (other options available), and the other is "Improved Chat V3" (again, one of several options) which gives me ship type and player name in the chat. I find these two give me best situational awareness, but of course there are variations to suit each need.

Sign in to follow this