Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DangerousDave2k

Did/will old unique commanders ever make a come back?

10 comments in this topic

Players
177 posts
5,064 battles

Around the time that WG started selling unique commanders in the Premium Shop (~6 months ago?), there was a Reddit thread in which it was stated by a WG rep that unique commanders that were available in the past would be making a comeback to new missions, and therefore nobody would be disadvantaged by selling them in the shop (P2W). I'm wondering if any of them did actually come back, and if there are plans in the pipeline for any more to return?

Beta Tester
1,361 posts
5,279 battles

Pretty sure most of them are avaliable in the Arsenal, and in the current british mission you can get a Jack Dunkirk clone.

Beta Tester
1,361 posts
5,279 battles

Don't think so. The ones I have in the arsenal is the russian one, the german one and I think it was John Doe or something. No idea if this changes depending which ones you already have unlocked or not.

Players
454 posts
1,617 battles
2 minutes ago, DangerousDave2k said:

Is Jacques-Jean Honoré there? That's the main one I'm after.

You get him by completing the Vive la France collection by getting containers in the Arsenal. You pick up some quite nice camos and flags along the way too

• Cool 1

[DREAD]
Players
384 posts

You can buy John Doe and the Russian/ German dudes  in the Arsenal. Dunkirk and Honore are available in the collections, you can purchase for 5000 Coal per 5 containers.

So yes, all are available currently. In addition, you can even get a second dude from Sovereigns during the Royal Navy Event.

[NWP]
Players
3,995 posts
6,038 battles
1 minute ago, josykay said:

In addition, you can even get a second/ third Dunkirk dude from Sovereigns during the Royal Navy Event.

You can only have 1 of the special commanders. You can have 2 Dunkirks (jack and Bert? i believe his name was) but not more.

[DREAD]
Players
384 posts
Just now, DFens_666 said:

You can only have 1 of the special commanders. You can have 2 Dunkirks (jack and Bert? i believe his name was) but not more.

Yeah I know. I wasn't sure if Bert is the same we were able to buy  some months ago. Thank you to clarify.

Players
2,663 posts
6,962 battles
15 hours ago, SaintGordon said:

I am more interested in an additional japanese Commander.

USA have even 3 Unique Cimmander. 

I think this would be interesting, especially since Japan has only Yamamoto as improved captain? They do have the most anime captains I presume, though those don't come with improved skills.

Sign in to follow this