Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Kutfroat

revert matchmaking changes introduced with last patch...

16 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[21DCS]
Beta Tester
297 posts

...that obviously happened. games are again getting shorter, because they are "meant to be lost" by matchmaker. feels like wot, was the reason i quit with it. stop aiming for shorter "turn around times" to make more money. you´re ruining this game. wows is not suited for 5 Minute battles, never was. so...dont make the same mistake that wot did by "forcing" players towards 50% winrate, because matchmaker does this by creating unnatural streaks, because it sets up matches that are decided by uneven teams even before the game starts. which is ruining gameexpierience.

  • Funny 2
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,139 battles

anyone seen my tinfoil hat? seems to have wandered off onto someone else's head all of its own accord...

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-OOF-]
Beta Tester
2,236 posts
10,695 battles
6 minutes ago, Tyrendian89 said:

anyone seen my tinfoil hat? seems to have wandered off onto someone else's head all of its own accord...

Pretty sure I have one extra lying around in a drawer somewhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
4,046 posts

There were no changes to the MM in the last patch. There is no skill based matchmaking and there are no pre-defined results to force a 50 % winrate.

 

It looks like you forgot to bring your tinfoil hat in for its latest inspection. I suggest you do that asap as there is an important update to its frequency tuning that will prevent you from creating such threads in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
13,036 battles

Wait, forced 50%?

 

Crap, I didn't get that memo.

 

Plz don't send me to gulag, I swear I didn't do it on purpose!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SM0KE]
Players
7,541 posts
16,167 battles

Hold on - my 50% is broken; I'm only on 47.91% at time of writing - outrageous!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
930 posts
9,329 battles
2 minutes ago, Verblonde said:

Hold on - my 50% is broken; I'm only on 47.91% at time of writing - outrageous!

I seem to have gotten some of yours.... How shall I send it back? Post or email?

  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
4,392 posts
12,107 battles

Ok. Time to intervene and get things in order. You are wrong about this all. What I'm about to say will probably come as a shock. An earth shattering revelation....

 

 

It's aluminium foil!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BLAST]
[BLAST]
Players
763 posts
12,671 battles
2 minutes ago, Ferry_25 said:

Ok. Time to intervene and get things in order. You are wrong about this all. What I'm about to say will probably come as a shock. An earth shattering revelation....

 

 

It's aluminium foil!

 

Finely made in Siberia by the occupants of the win rate correction facility.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BABBY]
Players
6 posts
7,993 battles

I am as noob as one can get (at least in wows, in wot I have plenty of experience) and I still manage to get over 50% sooooooooo.... And I haven't really noticed shorter battles happening often.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TOXIC]
Players
4,795 posts
12,260 battles
3 hours ago, Tyrendian89 said:

anyone seen my tinfoil hat? seems to have wandered off onto someone else's head all of its own accord...

Maybe your hat got abducted by aliens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
910 posts
10,100 battles
3 hours ago, Egoleter said:

There were no changes to the MM in the last patch. There is no skill based matchmaking and there are no pre-defined results to force a 50 % winrate.

 

It looks like you forgot to bring your tinfoil hat in for its latest inspection. I suggest you do that asap as there is an important update to its frequency tuning that will prevent you from creating such threads in the future.

The only thing I have noticed - which might have been there for a while - is premium DDs being matched against 1 tier higher sliver DDs. I haven't looked to see if the same applies to cruisers and BBs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×