Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DFens_666

Stealth Buff: New Year 2017 Camo

20 comments in this topic

[NWP]
Players
3,589 posts
5,930 battles

I guess most ppl dont pay attention to that, i did accidently:

Finaly the Camo gives the usual -3/+4% bonus all other camos give aswell. Now its atleast not worse than the others anymore.

Lucky i never sold them, alltho i used them sometimes in Operations, since those bonuses arent really necessary there anyway.

shot-18.09.24_20.27.40-0129.jpg

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1

[CATS]
Players
14,751 posts
10,885 battles

So stealthy...

Content Additions and Changes

"New Year 2017" Camouflage

9b701c46-bb19-11e8-80d3-ac162d8bc1e4_1200x.jpg

In response to numerous requests from our players, we've added standard battle performance bonuses for the "New Year 2017" camouflage. Now ships’ bonuses are as follows:

• –3% to the ship's detectability
  • +4% to dispersion of shells fired by the enemy ship
  • +200% to Free XP per battle

The cost has changed from 5 to 20 Doubloons. This affects the camouflage's cost in case you sell it in the Inventory section.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[NWP]
Players
3,589 posts
5,930 battles

oh well, google didnt do its job :cap_old:

tried to look for it, didnt find anything. Wiki is also old, so i thought it was a sneaky buff.

Maybe someone else didnt read it either, sees the thread, atleast that someone might profit from it :cap_win:

Beta Tester
1,856 posts
6,165 battles

I was pleased when they announed the buff, got 900 of those, selling them didnt come to mind as the silver was pitifull, now i can finally use them up. 

• Cool 1

[UNICS]
Players
2,883 posts
12,106 battles
28 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Finaly the Camo gives the usual -3/+4% bonus all other camos give aswell. Now its atleast not worse than the others anymore.

Lucky i never sold them, alltho i used them sometimes in Operations, since those bonuses arent really necessary there anyway.

Nice. GK have had it most of my games, because who cares about those bonuses in a GK :cat_bubble:

• Cool 1

Players
2,371 posts
6,688 battles
On 24-9-2018 at 7:29 PM, DFens_666 said:

shot-18.09.24_20.27.40-0129.jpg

I hope these camos will be coming back. These look really good :Smile-_tongue:

I've read about people having hundreds of them? That's a crazy amount and a far cry from the 'large' amount of camos we get these days :Smile_sceptic:

[CATS]
Players
14,751 posts
10,885 battles

You bought them.

Many people hoped to win premiums and bought many containers.

Since the New Year Camo 2017 was cheap back then, the containers included a lot of them.

Now WG increased their value and people who kept them profit.

I have nearly 500 of them left.

[NWP]
Players
3,589 posts
5,930 battles
31 minutes ago, NothingButTheRain said:

I hope these camos will be coming back. These look really good :Smile-_tongue:

I've read about people having hundreds of them? That's a crazy amount and a far cry from the 'large' amount of camos we get these days :Smile_sceptic:

Didnt buy any, was all from the event back then. Could have gotten more imo, and ive used couple of dozens already :fish_book:

Players
2,371 posts
6,688 battles
1 hour ago, DFens_666 said:

Didnt buy any, was all from the event back then. Could have gotten more imo, and ive used couple of dozens already :fish_book:

I understood from other players as well that these were handed out in much greater numbers in older days. Alas, these days preceded my presence in this game, but I did noticed a decline in the amount of available camos handed out compared to, say, the French BB arc thingy we had this spring?

I do sincirely hope these will be making some kind of comeback at some point, I always loved seeing them :Smile_great:

Beta Tester
2,221 posts
8,910 battles

They are actually worse than all of these "+100% XP; +100% FXP" though,

because the latter have shipXP, which also provides additional +100% FXP and +100% commanderXP.

So overall you get +100% XP; +200% FXP; +100% commanderXP.

But still better than nothing.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
622 posts
10,945 battles

I sold all but 50 of mine because I thought they were useless. Don't know why I kept 50, glad I did though. I sell all my type 1 & 2 camos, not 'cus I need the credits, they are just clutter that i'll never use otherwise

[LEWD]
Players
301 posts
46 minutes ago, tenacious_torps said:

Holy crap, that sounds like incredibly bad crate rng

Lets say i bought ‘significant’ number of this crates at 2016 Halloween. :cap_money:

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,784 posts
10,685 battles
On 9/24/2018 at 7:39 PM, ColonelPete said:

So stealthy...

Well. The camo now gives you better concealment - if that's not a stealth buff then I don't know what would count:Smile_trollface:

• Funny 2

Sign in to follow this