Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Donnerturm

So, 139k is a decent damage for a game, right?

22 comments in this topic

[PK11]
Beta Tester
618 posts
10,043 battles

...but of course you can also try to do it on a single ship:

shot-18_09.24_17_55.04-0976.jpg.77bf8bc458acedd78ed4ac130bacbbb9.jpg

This new arms race mode produces some pretty funny moments.

• Funny 1

[DSW]
Players
3,794 posts
7,746 battles

don't need arms race to do that... ever tried burning down a Conqueror? that also makes for some fairly hilarious numbers sometimes :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 5

[PK11]
Beta Tester
618 posts
10,043 battles
Vor 15 Minuten, DFens_666 sagte:

I think i did 160k on a GK twice already. Once Hindi, once Neptune.

Almost feels this could become a competition: highest damage dealt to an individual ship. But then again, knowing the forum a bit, someone has probably done that already.

• Cool 1

[JR-IT]
Alpha Tester
667 posts
6,740 battles

you don't need  arms race neither a zombie healing ship, that was one of my last battles in ranked with dm, it was rank 3-4

shot-18_09.03_22_55.31-0625.thumb.jpg.2dd5138d69a907e42defc0c5c20bcbce.jpg

[NWP]
Players
3,589 posts
5,930 battles
8 minutes ago, Donnerturm said:

Almost feels this could become a competition: highest damage dealt to an individual ship. But then again, knowing the forum a bit, someone has probably done that already.

Would be interesting for how much you can squeeze a Conqueror :Smile_teethhappy:

Ofc you need to be lucky and set a lot of fires with lowest amount of shells so you wont deal to much alpha damage :cap_hmm: And you need to let him heal in between :cap_haloween:

Players
3,363 posts
5,845 battles
15 minutes ago, Donnerturm said:

Almost feels this could become a competition: highest damage dealt to an individual ship.

I can contribute with "highest damage dealth to an individual ship that survived" - gotta look it up, but it was way pass 100k. Conqueror. ofc. What else...

[POI--]
Players
3,912 posts
5,023 battles
13 minutes ago, Flavio1997 said:

you don't need  arms race neither a zombie healing ship, that was one of my last battles in ranked with dm, it was rank 3-4

shot-18_09.03_22_55.31-0625.thumb.jpg.2dd5138d69a907e42defc0c5c20bcbce.jpg

And for a Kurfürst, that'd not even be a dreadnought.

[OSC]
Players
2,731 posts
10,263 battles

Most damage I've taken in a BB was 170k + in Yamato and did it once more but I'm not sure if it was GK or something else... So yea, nothing new.

[NWP]
Players
3,589 posts
5,930 battles
1 minute ago, cro_pwr said:

Most damage I've taken in a BB was 170k + in Yamato and did it once more but I'm not sure if it was GK or something else... So yea, nothing new.

Kinda is a difference if you receive that amount of damage, i.e. from multiple enemies, or if you alone deal that amount of damage to one ship. :cap_hmm:

• Cool 1

[ALONE]
Players
1,351 posts
10,844 battles
1 hour ago, AkulaTSR said:

Just had a battle where i dished out 237k of damage , 22 torpedo hits , 18 floods and destroyed ONE ship. 

IMG-20180926-WA0001.jpeg

this is another category ;)

[ALONE]
Players
1,351 posts
10,844 battles
6 minutes ago, AkulaTSR said:

What do you mean mate ?

That having the largest damage to a single ship is a different thing than having the largest damage to multiple ships without kills. You can deal 99% of the total damage in the game, they all can die quite quickly and you still can have 0 kills if you had some lucky kill-thief following you :cap_tea:

240k is what 2 high tier BB can tank  even without dreadnoughting :)

[TSR]
Players
10 posts
39 minutes ago, EdiJo said:

this is another category ;)

It was more a dig at the Arms Race game mode , all those buffs etc. The BB was healing quicker than i could torp him.

[BLOBS]
Beta Tester
5,072 posts
9,827 battles
On 24.9.2018 at 6:47 PM, Donnerturm said:

Why would anyone do that it just shows you and your team were incompetent enogh to let it get away and heal up efectively wasting your time on a Target? high damage way above the HP pool of a BB just means one of 2 things.

1. Your team failed to fokus to kill a Target with the ability to get back a sizable amogh of teh damage done to it.

2. Your Taget chose his positioning well enogh to disengage showing Mapawareness well above the norm.

There is a reson why 40k done to DDs are way more worth than 200k to BBs......

Players
3,363 posts
5,845 battles
6 minutes ago, Spellfire40 said:

Why would anyone do that it just shows you and your team were incompetent enogh to let it get away and heal up efectively wasting your time on a Target? high damage way above the HP pool of a BB just means one of 2 things.

1. Your team failed to fokus to kill a Target with the ability to get back a sizable amogh of teh damage done to it.

2. Your Taget chose his positioning well enogh to disengage showing Mapawareness well above the norm.

Eh.. I dont think thats the point here tho. First, the OP pretty much wanted to show, what the buffs of Arms Race can do. Second, how is it the fault of the guy shooting those 1,5x dmg of HP-pool to one BB? And third: Showing, how imcompetent your team is, is common here and helps one keep its sanity. Again, not sure why should it be the fault of the guys showing these screen, that they have been dealt stupid teammates? I once had a Hindenburg and a Tirpitz chasing me on Atlantic from C-Cap through my spawn all the way to A10. (or w/e the coordinate is - south of A-cap). They both passed three of my BBs perfect broadside - which I asked them to shoot at. Not only did they ignore them, they said "negative". So I got 100k on Tirpitz and 65k on Hindenburg and they both died. To a Donskoi.

• Cool 1

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,784 posts
10,685 battles
On 9/24/2018 at 6:56 PM, DFens_666 said:

Would be interesting for how much you can squeeze a Conqueror :Smile_teethhappy:

Ofc you need to be lucky and set a lot of fires with lowest amount of shells so you wont deal to much alpha damage :cap_hmm: And you need to let him heal in between :cap_haloween:

When british DDs make it live, it would be easy - you just need Daring without IFHE. That thing can't pen anything and has good fire chance and rapid-fire guns - perfect for the job :Smile-_tongue:

Beta Tester
3,911 posts
13,875 battles

I was quite surprised today when I managed to plant a two turret salvo of my Izumo from < 5 km into the broadside of a Yamato for ~60k damage - brought my total for that battle up nicely...

Wasn't in arms race though... so it doesn't really fit to the topic, except that I just wanted to brag a bit...

:cap_cool:

• Funny 1

[PK11]
Beta Tester
618 posts
10,043 battles
Vor 17 Stunden, Spellfire40 sagte:

There is a reson why 40k done to DDs are way more worth than 200k to BBs......

Yeah, please don't take this entire topic too serious. It's just a bit of kidding around.

[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,141 posts
5,915 battles
On 9/24/2018 at 6:17 PM, Tyrendian89 said:

don't need arms race to do that... ever tried burning down a Conqueror? that also makes for some fairly hilarious numbers sometimes :Smile_teethhappy:

Feels something like this:Smile_trollface:

Sign in to follow this