Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Gong_ER

Let's calculate! How much do we earn sovereigns?

4 comments in this topic

[EJDER]
Players
301 posts
18,522 battles

Hello, Is there any one who calculates how much sovereign will win in total from this rn mode? Without purchasing premium rn box and not counting the hall of fame. 

I won 60 in a week. Is it going to be 240 a month? So we will earn 720 in 3 months in total? Is math right?

[NIKE]
Beta Tester
3,243 posts
6,577 battles

It's unknown  - you get them from the RN containers. Not all missions grant containers. There's no guarantee that the next week/month will give the same number of containers as this week

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
3,758 posts
11,619 battles

Hi all,

I am afraid that Sovereigns can only be obtained during v0.7.9 (i.e. 4 weeks) and thus there is maximum of 240 via "normal" play... :Smile_hiding:

Why do I think that:

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/royal-navy/

Please note that the Royal Navy category and the ability to use Sovereigns to obtain its contents will stay available in Update 0.7.10, so you'll have plenty of time to choose the items you want. With the release of Update 0.7.11, each Sovereign in your possession will be exchanged for 25,000 credits.

Leo "Apollo11"

[EJDER]
Players
301 posts
18,522 battles

I think we need to know how much sovereign we'll win so that we can motivate us to play. For example, we could win 48 guineas! that's certain! I want to get Gallant, Warspite and Captain Dunkirk. But how much sovereign will I earn in total, should I buy a premium rn box? I do not know! This uncertainty is bad!

Note: I understand that the same tasks from this chart will be repeated 4 times a month

Screenshot_181.jpg

Sign in to follow this