Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Isitari

Yamamoto heal bug?

26 comments in this topic

[FAIL]
Beta Tester
217 posts
6,440 battles

Before posting this in the bug section I want to check with you guys if you can replicate it as a bug or as something else :).

So, possible bug in question lies with Yamamoto's heal buff on receiving a kraken award. In game in my Atago using Yamamoto and I get a kraken, all the buffs kick in except the heal. After the battle I go to check the commanders profile and it lists all the buffs except the heal reads in red: 0 (see attached picture).

Am I missing something? Is there a reason for this? Yamamoto isn't trained for the Atago but should that matter as it's a premium?

Many thanks,

Isitari.

shot-18.09.24_13.16.37-0629.jpg

[NWP]
Players
3,556 posts
5,884 battles

Went to check on my Amagi where he currently is trained and it says the same thing: 0.

So not sure if display bug, but since you say you didnt get the buff during the game... maybe something is bugged and noone realized it yet?

Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
369 posts
7,286 battles

The port display may well be a bug, although I'd expect it to display the 48% heal value (or heal per second) as repair party does in port.

However, he also reported the heal didnt work in a battle.

[FAIL]
Beta Tester
217 posts
6,440 battles
4 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Do you have a replay? Then we would have proof for WG...

Sadly not. 

[BRI_Z]
Players
38 posts
5,449 battles

The good news is that I did manage to save the replay file when this happened to me. My post in the bug section is on the 3rd page.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who experienced this as hopefully they will look into it.

[1DSF]
Beta Tester
1,369 posts
4,163 battles

As far i know it heals only the damage that can be healed with the normal repair, not the damage that you can't heal with repair.

• Cool 2

Players
3,341 posts
5,806 battles
On 24.9.2018 at 3:42 PM, ColonelPete said:

Maybe it shows 0 when the ship is at full HP?

Because you can have ships with half HP in port :Smile_facepalm:

Seems to be a new bug - old pic from captain clearly shows, it recoveres HP.

https://frm-wows-eu.wgcdn.co/wows_forum_eu/monthly_2018_07/shot-18_07.15_20.28_07-0189.jpg.4f5db441aea61aaa4e6c92000e3ced73.jpg

[CATS]
Players
14,701 posts
10,879 battles
2 minutes ago, ForlornSailor said:

Because you can have ships with half HP in port :Smile_facepalm:

Seems to be a new bug - old pic from captain clearly shows, it recoveres HP.

https://frm-wows-eu.wgcdn.co/wows_forum_eu/monthly_2018_07/shot-18_07.15_20.28_07-0189.jpg.4f5db441aea61aaa4e6c92000e3ced73.jpg

Did not say that...

Again, you are making stuff up.

• Bad 1

Players
3,341 posts
5,806 battles
3 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Did not say that...

Yes, actually you did. The screenshot, which @Isitari showed, can only be taken in port. And on top of that, the screenshot that Ive posted, clearly shows, it did show a heal in port. Or for you: when the ship has full HP. Ofc you cant post "oh yea, you are right, my bad, I was wrong". So hard, right?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
2,207 posts
7,425 battles

Hmmm, I had the same problem a few days before. Triggered the ability in my Yamato and it healed only for about 2k HP. Will post screenshots and replay soon

Spoiler

Not WG's "soon", don't worry :Smile_teethhappy:

Players
2,207 posts
7,425 battles

Ok, so I don't have video (it's in replayswows.com, so most likely there would be a video: https://replayswows.com/replay/32049#stats)

First screenshot, moments before I get the kraken archievement. Note the few HP I could recover with the heal consumable

image.png.7ce88cad27f1a9d910b036414eb65c9a.png

The exact moment when I got the kraken, note that Yamamoto's heal is only covering the amount of HP I was capable of healing with my consumableimage.png.22c88cfa74cd4a71839e1084889bc3b7.png

And finally, moments after I got the kraken: the heal is out, but I have the effects of the reload boostimage.png.6c1d1a899ff5bb1c3411326c37e71f8d.png 

With all this, is most likely that the heal only covers the amount you can heal with the consumable as @Arakus said. I just had so few krakens with Yamamoto (and even fewer when I could use the effects) that I didn't notice until now :fish_book:

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,117 posts
11,654 battles

Well managed SI and Heals can lead a Yam to tank about 150k HP before sinking. If optimal with your heals then there may not be much extra you can heal if the Kraken skill can only heal what the heal consumable can...

Players
3,341 posts
5,806 battles
36 minutes ago, Comodoro_Allande said:

With all this, is most likely that the heal only covers the amount you can heal with the consumable as @Arakus said. I just had so few krakens with Yamamoto (and even fewer when I could use the effects) that I didn't notice until now

Thats not how it worked before. Just looked up a video, which shows this decent, righ away found this one:

[T-N-T]
[T-N-T]
Weekend Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,809 posts
9,221 battles

On the wiki there is written that it works same as Repair Party consumable.

The Second Wind talent activates upon earning a "Kraken Unleashed!" achievement with Yamamoto Isoroku. After activation, the ship's main battery gun reload time is reduced by -34%, its torpedo reload speed and squadron reload time is reduced by -16%, and it steadily repairs up to 48% of its health over 120 seconds. The healing functions identically to the Repair Party consumable.

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Unique_Commanders

[1DSF]
Beta Tester
1,369 posts
4,163 battles
40 minutes ago, ForlornSailor said:

Thats not how it worked before. Just looked up a video, which shows this decent, righ away found this one:

In the video the repair is on cooldown, so you will see the repairable amount of hp after the cooldown ended.

When the ship get the kraken the possible repair is started if repair is on cooldown or not.

So it works as described!

[-I-N-]
[-I-N-]
Players
697 posts
12,468 battles
Vor 17 Minuten, Arakus sagte:

In the video the repair is on cooldown, so you will see the repairable amount of hp after the cooldown ended.

The Mogami does not have a heal, so naturally there is no recoverable HP indicator, ever.:Smile_great:

[1DSF]
Beta Tester
1,369 posts
4,163 battles
2 minutes ago, herrjott said:

The Mogami does not have a heal, so naturally there is no recoverable HP indicator, ever.:Smile_great:

Or this^^:Smile_glasses:

Players
3,341 posts
5,806 battles
57 minutes ago, Arakus said:

So it works as described!

No. Its perfecty visible in this video.

A) He has a lot of HP to recover, when Yamamoto activates - it immidiatly pushes the gray area further, showing, it will heal way more then it showed before.

B) Even further: During Yamamoto active, he uses his own heal. Since the consumable is active way shorter then the Yamamoto 120 special, it should drown into the Yamamto-heal. It doesnt, it stack, adding more health to be recovered.

So, something changed. Its completly different then what we see on the screens of @Comodoro_Allande

[DAVY]
Players
1,139 posts
5,171 battles
On 26/09/2018 at 11:06 PM, ColonelPete said:

Did not say that...

Again, you are making stuff up.

On 24/09/2018 at 3:42 PM, ColonelPete said:

Maybe it shows 0 when the ship is at full HP?

I rest my case!

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this