an other bug/error...

7 comments in this topic

[W-C]
Players
468 posts
1,998 battles
1 hour ago, ghostbuster_ said:

@MrConway @Sub_Octavian

amusing to see aniother hilarious error in port...  got this while trying to mount some signal flags. 

error.png.c87851aedb99f32cdf6ee1d58e24d949.png

This one has been around a while for me - but other folk are now reporting it with the most recent patch!

Not sure 100%, but I've been trying to monitor it (unscientifically 'keeping an eye open'!) and guess it somehow relates to the auto-resupply settings on flags. No idea how to prove that though... especially as I get the error when opening containers too!?!?

[BEWBS]
[BEWBS]
Players
6 posts
3,896 battles

Potentially you have some flags on autoresupply with the "Use ingame currency" box checked? Signals will need Dubloons...if you don't have any, this error would make sense to me?

[WCWVE]
Players
797 posts
12,232 battles
On 9/25/2018 at 6:55 PM, milzmilz said:

Potentially you have some flags on autoresupply with the "Use ingame currency" box checked? Signals will need Dubloons...if you don't have any, this error would make sense to me?

I do not have flags on autosupply and I am getting this message when I try to mount flags, when I try to mount camouflage, when I try to get containers and when I try to use skill points to give captains skills