You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Kiss_my_reticle

3 years of play but no patch

10 comments in this topic

Question

Players
71 posts

Hi. I have scanned through the forum and seen a few post similar to this one, but no answers of merit. I have also submitted a customer service ticket on the subject.

I have spent a fair amount of money in game and have 10,000 battles under my belt (I need a life):Smile-_tongue:

Attached is a jpg showing that I signed up on 22.09.2015, 3 years ago. I have not been issued with the patch for 3 years service as shown 
"For meritorious service" 
"A commemorative symbol granted for outstanding skills and heroism demonstrated for three years"

I wonder why this is?

Thanks

Untitled.jpg

9 answers to this question

Players
71 posts
11 minutes ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

The patches were issued on 20.09. so I'm afraid you were 2 days short to get the 3 year one.

I appreciate your answer Commander. Doesn't that seem overly harsh. Especially as I have played premium and payed a fair bit. I believe the event lasts until the 28th ( I could be wrong) WG is willing to blur lines in their favour. Life can be cruel and I am old enough to know this:Smile_medal:   But really... 2 days and no recognition, that's just mean 

[OM]
Beta Tester, WoWs Wiki Team
3,436 posts
11,419 battles
Vor 3 Minuten, Rat_Chaos sagte:

I appreciate your answer Commander. Doesn't that seem overly harsh. Especially as I have played premium and payed a fair bit. I believe the event lasts until the 28th ( I could be wrong) WG is willing to blur lines in their favour. Life can be cruel and I am old enough to know this:Smile_medal:   But really... 2 days and no recognition, that's just mean 

Well, there has to be any limit somewhere and one guy is always unlucky to miss just a few days.

Premium doesn't matter here though :P

But if you write a ticket to customer service and ask nicely, they might be able to help you. https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/

• Cool 1

[UNICS]
Players
2,882 posts
12,099 battles
1 hour ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

The patches were issued on 20.09. so I'm afraid you were 2 days short to get the 3 year one.

I don't have one for '3 years' and I joined the 19th.

• Cool 1

[UNICS]
Players
2,882 posts
12,099 battles
41 minutes ago, Rat_Chaos said:

interesting huh!! I have a ticket in so maybe... watch this space

Yea.. I'm not sure I care enough, I didn't know about these patches before your thread :dance_turtle:

• Funny 1

Players
71 posts
1 minute ago, loppantorkel said:

Yea.. I'm not sure I care enough, I didn't know about these patches before your thread :dance_turtle:

Its the principle of the thing really, we earned where is the glory?:Smile_popcorn:

• Cool 1