Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Banijn

Hall of fame

18 comments in this topic

[NL-KM]
Alpha Tester
9 posts
5,723 battles

Just like the last contest where you got rewarded for kills i notice some people holding fire on ¼ hp ships. Just waiting for the kill shot. Would it not be fair to reward damage done to a ship in % of the original hp of that ship?

• Cool 1

Players
4,754 posts
9,638 battles
4 hours ago, Banijn said:

Just like the last contest where you got rewarded for kills i notice some people holding fire on ¼ hp ships. Just waiting for the kill shot. Would it not be fair to reward damage done to a ship in % of the original hp of that ship?

I noticed this happening a lot, but mostly in coop (I'm doing those 15 wins for Yamato quick). I didn't really notice this happening in randoms that much?

[TRRC]
Players
636 posts
On 9/23/2018 at 9:17 AM, Banijn said:

Completely agree with you! Did a post months ago, but it takes time to digest the right thing to do... :Smile_sceptic:

Players
1,431 posts

Do coops count towards that hall of fame as well? Because it doesnt make sense to have a hall of fame for achievements achieved in coop mode.

Wow you defeated bots! Here have a cookie.

Beta Tester
660 posts
12,465 battles
7 minutes ago, GarrusBrutus said:

Do coops count towards that hall of fame as well? Because it doesnt make sense to have a hall of fame for achievements achieved in coop mode.

You get half a cookie, with no chocolate chips (you don't get points for heroic achievements)

Weekend Tester
1,059 posts
26,114 battles
3 minutes ago, GarrusBrutus said:

They do. But at a very reduced efficiency. Check out the rules ingame.

• Cool 1

[NWP]
Players
6,873 posts
7,662 battles
8 minutes ago, GarrusBrutus said:

yes it does.

But on the other hand, getting 10 points for a kill / 40 points for a win is hardly enough to get to high levels in the hall of fame. So imo its fine.

• Cool 2

Players
415 posts
18,470 battles
On 23/9/2018 at 10:17 AM, Banijn said:

from kills you take the minimum points ..so damage is already rewarging with more points by honorable achivements(confederate,high caliber,dev strikes etc)so i dont think the contest has any stealing kills problem

Players
4,754 posts
9,638 battles
21 hours ago, GarrusBrutus said:

Do such achievements actually exist in the game right now? :cap_hmm:

• Funny 1

Players
1,647 posts
7,138 battles
21 hours ago, GarrusBrutus said:

Well, with the recent changes wargaming made to Bots in general but also in Co-Op you would be suprised how fast they unfriendly butt-seks you.

• Funny 1

Players
1,363 posts
10,747 battles
55 minutes ago, DreadArchangel said:

When do you get the containers for last round of the hall of fame  ?????

I had one early this morning and I don't think I had finished (nor even started) the new missions, I suppose that was it (I was in the Golden League in the evening, didn't check after that)

Players
547 posts
2,019 battles
2 hours ago, Mandalorianer said:

Well, with the recent changes wargaming made to Bots in general but also in Co-Op you would be suprised how fast they unfriendly butt-seks you.

Didn't they undo those changes? The bots seem to be as dumb as they ever were again. I.e. a team of random human players can reliably beat them 95+% of the time again, which was not the case for a week or so a little while back.

On topic, I agree that rewarding % damage would be a more sensible way to go about this kind of event. It would also be good to include rewards for capping and defending objectives too, IMO.

Players
1,647 posts
7,138 battles
24 minutes ago, 10ThousandThings said:

Didn't they undo those changes? The bots seem to be as dumb as they ever were again. I.e. a team of random human players can reliably beat them 95+% of the time again, which was not the case for a week or so a little while back.

I'm talking about the pre-aiming and the unholy aim. Ever got hit in a Destroyer from the front by a Battleship with the full 12 shot salvo on ~18km? I have, multible times in Co-Op. Ever got followed by a Cruiser who exactly know where you are even if you never got spottet the whole match? I have, multible times.

I know, they have to do this to have their bots to be somewhat "competitive", the code in probably from Pakistan or so, but it's getting old really fast...and it is sometimes downward creepy...

Players
547 posts
2,019 battles
5 minutes ago, Mandalorianer said:

I'm talking about the pre-aiming and the unholy aim. Ever got hit in a Destroyer from the front by a Battleship with the full 12 shot salvo on ~18km? I have, multible times in Co-Op. Ever got followed by a Cruiser who exactly know where you are even if you never got spottet the whole match? I have, multible times.

Ah right, that kinda thing. Yes, I know exactly what you're talking about.

Sign in to follow this