Some points should be counting?

4 comments in this topic

[ALONE]
Players
1,342 posts
10,803 battles

I played casually today,

games-20180922.thumb.png.23cfae8e192d65a852b4a85ac788681c.png

and didn't notice any "ROYAL NAVY" points assigned, until the last Fuso game. 

So my balance is:

points-20180923.thumb.png.e030365afcb4027d27a1ee3f7553ff6d.png

Where are my points for won games, achievements, kills - from all day?

Or am I missing something :cap_wander:

[PUPSI]
Players
6,239 posts
Vor 2 Stunden, EdiJo sagte:

Where are my points for won games, achievements, kills - from all day?

the question is: when did you finish the last directive?

[ALONE]
Players
1,342 posts
10,803 battles
12 hours ago, Klopirat said:

the question is: when did you finish the last directive?

3 hours ago, Nautical_Metaphor said:

This RN Arc Go-Navy-like pseudo competition only starts after you're through with all the directives.

I have no idea. Only when I got this "points received report" I noticed that actually clicking that "Royal Navy" banner shows the progress. Completely counterintuitive because (as every sane person of the Internet era) I have developed the subconscious habit of NOT clicking any shiny unusual banners without specifically knowing, why. :cap_old:

Previously after games I received multiple confirmations that I progressed or finished some missions, but either the GUI sux and/or I'm too dumb, because I looked for the missions in my "missions" tabs, and for the campaign in "campaign" tabs and found nothing there. 

Usually I do such "missions" by playing normally, I don't grind specifically - so I didn't worry much. When I finally checked the progress yesterday - yes, I have all the "directives" and all the missions in them which don't require RN DD of which I only have Gallant and played only the scenario. 

Thanks for explaining, it probably wasn't counting because I didn't finish all directives (and didn't know where to look for progress). :cap_hmm: