You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Graeme17O1

If You Thought Wargaming Are Great...........

8 comments in this topic

[1701]
[1701]
Players
371 posts
8,093 battles

After 0.7.9 I've been unable to play. Who knows why? When they launched the patch I crashed to desktop. I attempted to play 4 times. I am now banned and have to play 24 games in COOP before playing again with my friends & fleet.

Just get a load of this screenshot all!

WHAT A JOKE WARGAMING.

P.S. Is this how you treat all your customers? Someone whos played since beta and has spent over £1000.00 on your game since launch?

AWESOME!

*Edited*

• Bad 1

[CATS]
Players
14,752 posts
10,885 battles

The CS-guys are people. If you treat them nice, they are nice to you.

With your language it is no surprise they closed the ticket.

• Cool 1

Modder
3,894 posts
6,952 battles
59 minutes ago, Ostria74 said:

Typical wg

Yes, and not only for Wargaming. Ever other customer service had closed this too.

Bad language and no will to cooperate. What do you expect should happen?

And @carrynikol could you explain to the TO why this thread is not the best idea?

Modder
3,894 posts
6,952 battles

It seems you are so used to your bad language that you are unable to communicate in a normal and friendly manner.

Free tip from me for you:

If you want something done by people you do not know personally (and who are not subordinate to you), try it with some courtesy and kind words!

[1701]
[1701]
Players
371 posts
8,093 battles

I am used to my own bad language? Please humuor me by telling me what I said to justify that reply/comment?

Players
37 posts
1 battles

Hey there, 

I'm closing this topic for a couple of reasons. First of all, posting screenshots of tickets or any form of communication with the Customer Service Support is forbidden. So I also edited it. 

Second, treat people like you want them to treat you. Of course no one will help you if all you have to say is "edited you WG". I don't know in which world you expect people you curse at to be helpful to you, but it can't be this one.

Third, the only place this thread can be relevant in could be the Off-Topic section, so please make sure not to post non-constructive content in the serious categories. You can consider this a warning.

carrynikol