Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Skuzzbucket

Daily Chain Bonus

8 comments in this topic

Question

[DWSN]
Players
3 posts

Hi

Can anyone answer why I am not receiving my daily chain completion bonuses

I have now completed 3 weeks worth of grinding and have received nothing

raising a ticket does nothing as they say I have received all im getting even tho I sent screenies to prove this

7 answers to this question

[DWSN]
Players
3 posts

I tell you what I expect principat121

I expect to get what it says on the tin, complete the 7 daily missions and get the extra awards "quite a substantial haul" was the quote

I received the daily rewards but not the weekly awards

[DWSN]
Players
3 posts

Hi ColonelPete

Unless I am stupid we are meant to receive the following

For logging into the game and completing all "Daily Mission" combat Chains during the week from September 1 to September 7 you will get the following: 14 of each of India Delta, Juliet Yankee Bissotwo, India Yankee, Mike Yankee Soxisix, Juliet Charlie, and India Bravo Terrathree signals, 14 of each of Damage Control Party II and Catapult Fighter II consumables, 14 "Type 5" camouflage patterns, 3,000 Free XP, 2,000 Ship XP, 4,000 Elite Commander XP, and 2,800 Coal. Quite a substantial haul, right?

For logging into the game and completing all "Daily Mission" combat chains each day during the week from September 8 to September 14, you can receive 350,000 credits, 6,000 Free XP, 4,000 Ship XP, 8,000 Elite Commander XP, as well as 14 of each of the following signals: Sierra Mike, Juliet Whiskey Unaone, November Foxtrot, 28 Hotel Yankee signals, 14 Smoke Generator II consumables, 42 "Type 1" camouflage patterns, and 2,800 Coal.

The third week from September 15 to September 21 brings ripe rewards! Log into the game and complete "Daily Mission" Chains to get the following: 14 of each of November Echo Setteseven, Victor Lima, India X-Ray, Zulu Hotel signals, 14 of each of the Repair Party II and Engine Boost II consumables, as well as 350,000 credits, 3,000 Free XP, 2,000 Ship XP, 4,000 Elite Commander XP and an additional 2,800 Coal!

For the fourth part of our celebrations, from September 22 to September 30, if you start and complete the Daily Challenge chains, you can be rewarded with up to: 14 Equal Speed Charlie London signals, 14 of each of India Yankee, Juliet Yankee Bissotwo, India Bravo Terrathree signals, 28 each of Zulu and Papa Papa signals, 42 "Type 2" camouflage patterns as well as 6,000 Free XP, 4,000 Ship XP, 8,000 Elite Commander XP, and 14 Surveillance Radar II consumables, 350,000 credits, plus an additional 3,600 Coal.

This was stated in the September missions

Again, unless I am stupid why am I not receiving these having completed them all to date

Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
369 posts
7,263 battles
15 minutes ago, Skuzzbucket said:

Hi ColonelPete

Unless I am stupid we are meant to receive the following

For logging into the game and completing all "Daily Mission" combat Chains during the week from September 1 to September 7 you will get the following: 14 of each of India Delta, Juliet Yankee Bissotwo, India Yankee, Mike Yankee Soxisix, Juliet Charlie, and India Bravo Terrathree signals, 14 of each of Damage Control Party II and Catapult Fighter II consumables, 14 "Type 5" camouflage patterns, 3,000 Free XP, 2,000 Ship XP, 4,000 Elite Commander XP, and 2,800 Coal. Quite a substantial haul, right?

For logging into the game and completing all "Daily Mission" combat chains each day during the week from September 8 to September 14, you can receive 350,000 credits, 6,000 Free XP, 4,000 Ship XP, 8,000 Elite Commander XP, as well as 14 of each of the following signals: Sierra Mike, Juliet Whiskey Unaone, November Foxtrot, 28 Hotel Yankee signals, 14 Smoke Generator II consumables, 42 "Type 1" camouflage patterns, and 2,800 Coal.

The third week from September 15 to September 21 brings ripe rewards! Log into the game and complete "Daily Mission" Chains to get the following: 14 of each of November Echo Setteseven, Victor Lima, India X-Ray, Zulu Hotel signals, 14 of each of the Repair Party II and Engine Boost II consumables, as well as 350,000 credits, 3,000 Free XP, 2,000 Ship XP, 4,000 Elite Commander XP and an additional 2,800 Coal!

For the fourth part of our celebrations, from September 22 to September 30, if you start and complete the Daily Challenge chains, you can be rewarded with up to: 14 Equal Speed Charlie London signals, 14 of each of India Yankee, Juliet Yankee Bissotwo, India Bravo Terrathree signals, 28 each of Zulu and Papa Papa signals, 42 "Type 2" camouflage patterns as well as 6,000 Free XP, 4,000 Ship XP, 8,000 Elite Commander XP, and 14 Surveillance Radar II consumables, 350,000 credits, plus an additional 3,600 Coal.

This was stated in the September missions

Again, unless I am stupid why am I not receiving these having completed them all to date

The rewards that it states you receive weekly are the cumulative rewards for having done each daily that week, not an additional stack of rewards for completing a weeks worth of dailies.

As stated above, you receives daily rewards, and a bonus for completing 3, 9 and 20 dailies during a given month. There are no weekly rewards, but a weekly rotation of daily rewards.

Sign in to follow this