Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger

I just want to know

67 comments in this topic

Players
494 posts
5,602 battles

I just what to know will WG ever stop with this practice that player with poor stats will have perfect dispersion and fire ch od 80% not some game but every game this is become more and more common and I see it now every day on same pattern in this game this "skill equation" - every time same story, I was getting out of detection in my Cleveland and 10-15 sec after that Yamato shoots 22km away from me and of 20k plus 15k from last turret 

image.thumb.png.cf9e55a3cc932a5d85a951d56df159d8.png

now I know first answer - RNG - well it's not RNG when I throw a 1d20 dice need 15 to score good dispersion and he throw 1d6 that need 3

If this will be the practice more and more like it is now than this game is over for me forever and I will be sure to say everyone about this on all forum related on this game so some poor new player don't lose 1-2-3 year of time where game is deciding about everything and not your skill ....

image.png

• Cool 2
  • Boring 7
  • Bad 5

Players
289 posts
977 battles

I dont know but sometimes i find it insanely difficult to hit non broadside targets in my algerie while trying to dodge half the time.

guess i need more white flags?

p.s why did you post the same image twice? Or is it just buggy on my ipad?

p.s.s it seems like cruisers need some love in the durability department,

[-TXG-]
Players
2,363 posts
52 minutes ago, VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger said:

I just what to know will WG ever stop with this practice that player with poor stats will have perfect dispersion and fire ch od 80% not some game but every game this is become more and more common and I see it now every day on same pattern in this game this "skill equation" - every time same story, I was getting out of detection in my Cleveland and 10-15 sec after that Yamato shoots 22km away from me and of 20k plus 15k from last turret 

now I know first answer - RNG - well it's not RNG when I throw a 1d20 dice need 15 to score good dispersion and he throw 1d6 that need 3

If this will be the practice more and more like it is now than this game is over for me forever and I will be sure to say everyone about this on all forum related on this game so some poor new player don't lose 1-2-3 year of time where game is deciding about everything and not your skill ....

image.png

Fk me, you don't write some bullocks some times.......maybe WG should make it so that red stat players never hit bugger all most of the time.......or do they already?  

[CATS]
Players
14,639 posts
10,869 battles
1 hour ago, VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger said:

image.png

24,79% hit ratio does not sound like perfect dispersion... more like tin foil hat.....

Players
1,583 posts
6,238 battles
9 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

24,79% hit ratio does not sound like perfect dispersion... more like tin foil hat.....

Good-at-something-The-Joker-Dark-Knight.

• Cool 1

Players
494 posts
5,602 battles
3 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

every time citadel land from player like this, and about never from good player - why is that !???   3 games before that poor guy in Yamato try to kill me in Cleveland and he shoot about 15 salvos and than die and h way 8-12km from me and than some random guy shoot in empty map and score perfect hit with all 3 of his turret hmmmmmmmm   - do I need to say that "poor guy in Yamato" was 60% WR 120k av dam in Yami and this perfect sniper was guy from above .....

This is like all the time I keep record now for about 15-20 games like this and always the player who manage to git from imposible angle or blind or from all guns are the player that have 40-45% WR and about 20-30k av dam and good players have mix result with well above average that they will have disperison issue when I made mistake and should be punished but when you do all "by the book" than some random red stat guy will score 35k salvo from nowhere - and than how do we expect that this player will come closer and fight normally 

• Boring 1

Players
333 posts
1,465 battles
11 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

In fact Yamato average MBHR for the last quarter is 28.03%. So yeah the 'example' presented as 'evidence' here is entirely consistent with a player who gets exactly the same RNG as everyone else, who has below average aim, but who got lucky with one salvo.

http://maplesyrup.sweet.coocan.jp/wows/shipstats/eu/ship_20180630.html

• Cool 2

[CATS]
Players
14,639 posts
10,869 battles
4 minutes ago, VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger said:

every time citadel land from player like this, and about never from good player - why is that !???   3 games before that poor guy in Yamato try to kill me in Cleveland and he shoot about 15 salvos and than die and h way 8-12km from me and than some random guy shoot in empty map and score perfect hit with all 3 of his turret hmmmmmmmm   - do I need to say that "poor guy in Yamato" was 60% WR 120k av dam in Yami and this perfect sniper was guy from above .....

This is like all the time I keep record now for about 15-20 games like this and always the player who manage to git from imposible angle or blind or from all guns are the player that have 40-45% WR and about 20-30k av dam and good players have mix result with well above average that they will have disperison issue when I made mistake and should be punished but when you do all "by the book" than some random red stat guy will score 35k salvo from nowhere - and than how do we expect that this player will come closer and fight normally 

He has 68k average damage.

How do you manage that when EVERY hit is a citadel?

That is a logical fallacy.

Players
494 posts
5,602 battles
Alle 9/22/2018 alle 16:59, ColonelPete ha scritto:

He has 68k average damage.

How do you manage that when EVERY hit is a citadel?

That is a logical fallacy.

Now I'am not that astonished by poor intelligence playerbase of this game when I need to explain every word and sentence ....

I have said that players with low WR gets better dispersion or better RNG if you want - you know if game would give some 60% WR guy that dispersion / RNG than he would score 420.000 dam and have probably 200-250k av dam, player like that 43% Yamato  sit whole game on 26km and shoot all day long on any target he see and than after he miss 80% of his salvo by far because he even don't shoot on right spot he will get that one shoot (with all turrets for 20-30-40k in that salvo) he manage to target good because he had godlike despersion every time he shoot --- you know the one that some 55-60% player will get every 18th shoot - for example in Republique, you know, 7 time every shell will have her own postcode, but than one salvo from one turret will have all shells in one spot perfect dispersion that will make your tear to drop from joy of that special moment,, well lower you WR more those special salvo you will have ..

Alle 9/22/2018 alle 16:58, Commander_Cornflakes ha scritto:

If some noob can oneshot you from 20km, maybe you should learn some map awareness and WASD-Hax?

in cruiser you can be Houdini and you all hax in the world wont help you vs that special one salvos -- btw I was angled behind island 

• Boring 3

[-AP-]
Players
592 posts
2,683 battles

Learn what random means. Let me simplify it for you:

He rolls a dice, on one side of the dice, there is an overpen, on the other side, there is a citadel. At first glance, it would seem like there is a very low chance for him to roll 10 citadels in a row.

BUT, consider that said player has played 1000 games, and rolled that dice 40 times every game, that is 40,000 rolls in a row, now the odds are reversed, the chance that in those 40,000 rolls, he hasnt gotten 10 of the same rolls in a row, is so small, its virtually impossible.

statistics my friend.

• Cool 1

[NWP]
Players
3,529 posts
5,864 battles

Well, for everyone saying that the game doesnt "fix" the aim, you can just watch some streamers (obviously NOT the good ones), and see how they lead/aim.

Sometimes i compare to where i HAVE TO shoot in order to hit a target, and i go like "way too high/low" or "not enough lead" and they still get hits. However the most difference ive found out is when some ppl shoot at angled ships when they move towards them, and they basicly aim at the waterline. I would never hit anything like that, because obviously, when you shoot at bow waterline, it should fly beyond the ship, since its much closer by the time the shells land.

Ppl who cant aim properly obviously get an advantage from that.

Or sometimes i see them aiming at upper belt in closer engagements and they still get citadel hits ?! Wouldnt happen to me.

On the other hand, i do feel that new players get some "protection" that prevents them from receiving too much damage so to say. The first time it was so obvious that i noticed it, when an Alabama just went broadside at 8 km from my Missouri and i barely hit that guy, needless to say i didnt get ANY citadel hit on him - for like 3 salvoes. After that he noticed me, shot me with front turrets at my bow on Missouri and dealt like 20k damage to me. More than i did to him in 3 salvoes broadside :cap_old:

That guy had like 40 games or so :cap_fainting:After that everytime i feel some weird stuff going on, i check the stats, and ALWAYS has been super bad player (40% guy) or very new player (couple of hundred games max). To everyone saying that this doesnt make sense, actually it does very much make sense for WG that something like that is in place: Doesnt scare away new players, and hopefully they are hooked by the time this "protection" ends.

But good thing we have RNG, so everything can be dismissed by that - doesnt make sense however.

[X] Retardbonus does exist in WoWs.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 2

[-AP-]
Players
592 posts
2,683 battles
34 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Well, for everyone saying that the game doesnt "fix" the aim, you can just watch some streamers (obviously NOT the good ones), and see how they lead/aim.

Sometimes i compare to where i HAVE TO shoot in order to hit a target, and i go like "way too high/low" or "not enough lead" and they still get hits. However the most difference ive found out is when some ppl shoot at angled ships when they move towards them, and they basicly aim at the waterline. I would never hit anything like that, because obviously, when you shoot at bow waterline, it should fly beyond the ship, since its much closer by the time the shells land.

Ppl who cant aim properly obviously get an advantage from that.

Or sometimes i see them aiming at upper belt in closer engagements and they still get citadel hits ?! Wouldnt happen to me.

On the other hand, i do feel that new players get some "protection" that prevents them from receiving too much damage so to say. The first time it was so obvious that i noticed it, when an Alabama just went broadside at 8 km from my Missouri and i barely hit that guy, needless to say i didnt get ANY citadel hit on him - for like 3 salvoes. After that he noticed me, shot me with front turrets at my bow on Missouri and dealt like 20k damage to me. More than i did to him in 3 salvoes broadside :cap_old:

That guy had like 40 games or so :cap_fainting:After that everytime i feel some weird stuff going on, i check the stats, and ALWAYS has been super bad player (40% guy) or very new player (couple of hundred games max). To everyone saying that this doesnt make sense, actually it does very much make sense for WG that something like that is in place: Doesnt scare away new players, and hopefully they are hooked by the time this "protection" ends.

But good thing we have RNG, so everything can be dismissed by that - doesnt make sense however.

[X] Retardbonus does exist in WoWs.

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/selective-memory

• Cool 2

[-AP-]
Players
592 posts
2,683 battles
3 minutes ago, ForlornSailor said:

+1

And my selective memory manifested this aswell, right?

shot-16_09_09_23_46.37-0143.thumb.jpg.edbed2ecbb0af76f2c20262560218422.jpg

Yes, because it stood out from all of your games where you get the result you would expect, so of course you would screenshot that, rather than the dozens of games that you didn't feel are screenshot worthy. That is literally what selective memory means, so yes, your selective memory did conjure that -_-

• Cool 2

Players
3,323 posts
5,771 battles
1 minute ago, thiextar said:

Yes, because it stood out from all of your games where you get the result you would expect, so of course you would screenshot that, rather than the dozens of games that you didn't feel are screenshot worthy. That is literally what selective memory means, so yes, your selective memory did conjure that -_-

You missed the point. Try again.

[-AP-]
Players
592 posts
2,683 battles
43 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Sometimes i compare to where i HAVE TO shoot in order to hit a target, and i go like "way too high/low" or "not enough lead" and they still get hits.

I feel like this all the time when i watch streamers, but then i remember that my aim is no where near perfect, and i dont aim my shots perfectly every single time i fire my guns, so how can i be sure that what i feel is the correct amount of lead is actually the correct amount lead, when i know, that i dont always aim perfectly?

Also it doesnt help that you are watching a stream and the "feeling" is different, causing you to misjudge lead and such more often.

[NWP]
Players
3,529 posts
5,864 battles
3 minutes ago, thiextar said:

Well, the problem is, i cant have selective memory, when everytime it feels overwhelmingly bad over several salvos, that it turns out to be either really bad player or new one (or both for that matter :cap_haloween:). The opposite would be, having bad dispersion against a good player (or player who has lots of matches and is neither bad or good) and me checking it. Hasnt happened so far :fish_book:

3 minutes ago, thiextar said:

I feel like this all the time when i watch streamers, but then i remember that my aim is no where near perfect, and i dont aim my shots perfectly every single time i fire my guns, so how can i be sure that what i feel is the correct amount of lead is actually the correct amount lead, when i know, that i dont always aim perfectly?

Also it doesnt help that you are watching a stream and the "feeling" is different, causing you to misjudge lead and such more often.

The question is not whether the aim is perfect or not, than rather if you would hit at all. I just cant shoot the way some players aim, i wont hit. Ask @ForlornSailor when he lately said to me, why i shoot 1km ahead of a target moving towards me, that its waaaay to much lead? Turns out it wasnt.

Leading by ~4 sec at a target when shell flight time is like ~9 sec at dynamic crosshair vs a target (cruiser f.e.) going fullspeed doesnt really makes sense imo. Thats what i mean basicly.

• Boring 1

[GURKA]
[GURKA]
Players
1,753 posts
6,230 battles
4 hours ago, VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger said:

image.png

It's not that kind of rng, that you just roll a dice... it's with sigma, so there is a distribution of results. I don't know the probabilties, but there will be some kind of.

And bad players are not bad because of their aiming, mostly they're bad because of decision making and tactics

• Cool 1

[RONIN]
[RONIN]
Beta Tester
2,678 posts
5,566 battles
2 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Well, the problem is, i cant have selective memory, when everytime it feels overwhelmingly bad over several salvos, that it turns out to be either really bad player or new one (or both for that matter :cap_haloween:). The opposite would be, having bad dispersion against a good player (or player who has lots of matches and is neither bad or good) and me checking it. Hasnt happened so far

Problem is this is self defeating. It only "feels" overwhelmingly bad when something happens like your previously mentioned 3 salvos at 8km against a broadside battleship.

When you check it's a bad/new player. Because a good player would never sit broadside at 8km for 3 whole salvos. So if you're only checking how good the player is when you miss against people sitting broadside then obviously you will only find bad players because good players would never be in that situation.

If you really wanted to test it you should start a training room battle (like they use for KOTS) and shoot at sat still broadside players of varying ability

• Cool 2

Players
235 posts
9,841 battles
4 hours ago, VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger said:

image.png

CafePress - Other Hat Made of Tin Foil Cap - Baseball Cap with Adjustable Closure, Unique Printed Baseball Hat

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1
  • Angry 1

Players
3,323 posts
5,771 battles
15 minutes ago, Xevious_Red said:

If you really wanted to test it you should start a training room battle (like they use for KOTS) and shoot at sat still broadside players of varying ability

Then again - in the training room these mechanics might be deactivated ;) Some of the things, we see, you wont see in the training room since you pick the players. What we see in the queue, when waiting for a game, might be tempered aswell. I think it was @El2aZeR saying, he saw different numbers at the same time on screen next to each other on gamescom.

Thing is (im saying this in general now, not specifically to you, Xevious): in a game with the structure like we have - it makes perfect sense for WG to implement these mechanics. And there is evidence, that it exists. Hard facts. Like patents on matchmaker. Now you can deny that these things exists, but thats all you then. https://patents.google.com/patent/US8425330B1/en

• Boring 2
  • Bad 2

Players
235 posts
9,841 battles
1 minute ago, ForlornSailor said:

Then again - in the training room these mechanics might be deactivated ;) Some of the things, we see, you wont see in the training room since you pick the players. What we see in the queue, when waiting for a game, might be tempered aswell. I think it was @El2aZeR saying, he saw different numbers at the same time on screen next to each other on gamescom.

Thing is (im saying this in general now, to specifically to you, Xevious): in a game with the structure like we have - it makes perfect sense for WG to implement these mechanics. And there is evidence, that it exists. Hard facts. Like patents on matchmaker. Now you can deny that these things exists, but thats all you then. https://patents.google.com/patent/US8425330B1/en

See the source image

• Funny 3
  • Bad 1
  • Angry 1

Sign in to follow this