You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
attricus

Lag after last patch

1 comment in this topic

Players
1 post
935 battles

Hello,

I am having lag issues since last patch. My network connection is 200Mbps and always had ping around 30ms. But since last patch I have ping of 300ms and even 800ms. It is impossible to play this way. 

Am I the only one with this problem?

Regards.

[GURKA]
[GURKA]
Players
1,761 posts
6,230 battles
1 minute ago, attricus said:

Hello,

I am having lag issues since last patch. My network connection is 200Mbps and always had ping around 30ms. But since last patch I have ping of 300ms and even 800ms. It is impossible to play this way. 

Am I the only one with this problem?

Regards.

Did you checked your connection, ping-test and stuff? It's rarely the game or the server. I never had trouble with the ping

[HAERT]
[HAERT]
Players
1,177 posts
2,399 battles

no ping issues, steady 25ms here, but I have had spells of terrible stutter and sound breakup and a crash as I entered battle. This is exactly the same as happened after the last patch landed, and I'm not the only person in my clan with the issue.

I did a client integrity check, it didn't find anything.

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
968 posts
10,894 battles
18 minutes ago, Fat_Maniac said:

I did a client integrity check, it didn't find anything.

This is a product by WG and you checked for integrity? Of course you didn't find any.

• Funny 2

[FDUSH]
Players
1,118 posts
6,591 battles

Im having a hell lot of ping as well. And I checked it's not my computer nor my ISP (I have ALOT of ping on Wows but no ping at all on World of tanks). Also i installed the game from scratch, vanilla client, no mods at all.

With all that ping the game it's unplayable (even worse, it's totally impossible to do any kind of strafe)