Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
RedAnark

Is this a Matchmaking?? Or every time a new Campaign (uk dd now) it mess up!

29 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[GURKA]
[GURKA]
Players
1,773 posts
6,230 battles

People like to play new stuff. If you don't like that, come back in 2 weeks? xD

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,583 posts
6,242 battles
11 minutes ago, RedAnark said:

Even in a Co-op, ridiculous!! Screenshot speaks for itself...

2018-09-22_12h31_03.thumb.jpg.cbde4fa190193ba4585e9853648a375c.jpg

 

According to various anonymous unicums this only happens when a new Battleship Line is released.

 

Stop spreading fake news!

  • Funny 2
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,342 posts
5,212 battles
7 minutes ago, Mandalorianer said:

 

According to various anonymous unicums this only happens when a new Battleship Line is released.

Pretty sure this is sarcastic, but this is what happens pretty much every time any new line gets released.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,583 posts
6,242 battles
6 minutes ago, ollonborre said:

Pretty sure this is sarcastic, but this is what happens pretty much every time any new line gets released.

 

I'am (luckily) no unicum :cap_cool:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BFS]
Beta Tester
877 posts
5,131 battles
1 hour ago, ollonborre said:

Pretty sure this is sarcastic, but this is what happens pretty much every time any new line gets released.

Yes,  this should only be  a surprise if you've only just started playing.

 

At least this time for DDs the effect isn't a game full of radar equipped CAs,

 

I'd like to see a cap of only 2 or 3 DDs a team though (and I mainly play DDs but do play BBs and CAs).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,583 posts
6,242 battles
12 minutes ago, invicta2012 said:

It's about to be capped at four.

 Yeah and Cruiser should be capped at...dunno... 0

 

OffbeatSkinnyBushsqueaker-max-1mb.gif

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
14,730 posts
10,882 battles
2 hours ago, RedAnark said:

Even in a Co-op, ridiculous!! Screenshot speaks for itself...

2018-09-22_12h31_03.thumb.jpg.cbde4fa190193ba4585e9853648a375c.jpg

And where you see a problem exactly?

Spotting suicidal Bot DD is too difficult for you?

  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
925 posts
7,194 battles
44 minutes ago, Mandalorianer said:

Yeah and Cruiser should be capped at...dunno... 0

We could do with more cruisers out there. At the moment games consist of 2 x CV, 5 x DD and the rest are hidey BBs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,583 posts
6,242 battles
1 minute ago, invicta2012 said:

and fewer .gifs

 

The feed your hamster, so you get faster interweb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
7,303 posts
9,548 battles

One of the reason I preferred to grind anti-cyclic (when I still had multiple lines to grind as an option). BBs got a line line? Time to start grinding a DD line. New cruisers? Let's get a couple new BBs, shall we ...

 

Something I can only recommend to people who have the option available, really makes the grind much easier!

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
3,909 posts
13,851 battles

Played a lot yesterday and today - and even quite a bit co-op, because Missions - and the worst I had was 1 CV, 2 BB and 5 DD in Co-OP. Was a fast killfest... poor little bots showed no knowledge of wasd hack when torps were coming their way...

 

So... what was OPs problem? Too few targets for his CV? Tsk... learn to Hammer&Anvil... oh.. wait... don't, as you won't need it in the future after CV rework :cap_haloween:

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,684 posts
9,234 battles
3 hours ago, Aotearas said:

One of the reason I preferred to grind anti-cyclic (when I still had multiple lines to grind as an option). BBs got a line line? Time to start grinding a DD line. New cruisers? Let's get a couple new BBs, shall we ...

 

Something I can only recommend to people who have the option available, really makes the grind much easier!

I can attest to that working quite well.

RIP all those RN CLs when I started playing the Kaiser :dance_turtle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
2,654 posts
9,504 battles
3 hours ago, Exocet6951 said:


RIP all those RN CLs when I started playing the Kaiser :dance_turtle:

 

To be fair those are so utterly unuseable crap, it really doesnt matter.  Clemson 102 mm He citadel? no problem!

 

Speaking of that Kaiser tough, I did grind my way to Leander in co-op - which was doable because in co-op you are much more likely to get heavy torp usage. Anyway I remember a Kaiser lol-stomping me when torping - which was odd since I had waited for him to shoot. Turns out of 4 secondary AP his, 3 were citadels.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TRRC]
Players
480 posts
On 9/22/2018 at 1:28 PM, principat121 said:

oh...

you again...

complaining again...

how surprising...

 

111089_700b.jpg.60eee2ef95e50388be57db3e101c9e94.jpg

 

On 9/22/2018 at 1:30 PM, Pikkozoikum said:

People like to play new stuff. If you don't like that, come back in 2 weeks? xD

 

On 9/22/2018 at 1:32 PM, Mandalorianer said:

 

According to various anonymous unicums this only happens when a new Battleship Line is released.

 

Stop spreading fake news!

 

On 9/22/2018 at 8:48 PM, Deckeru_Maiku said:

Played a lot yesterday and today - and even quite a bit co-op, because Missions - and the worst I had was 1 CV, 2 BB and 5 DD in Co-OP. Was a fast killfest... poor little bots showed no knowledge of wasd hack when torps were coming their way...

 

So... what was OPs problem? Too few targets for his CV? Tsk... learn to Hammer&Anvil... oh.. wait... don't, as you won't need it in the future after CV rework :cap_haloween:

 

On 9/22/2018 at 3:45 PM, ColonelPete said:

And where you see a problem exactly?

Spotting suicidal Bot DD is too difficult for you?

 

:Smile_popcorn:

Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah...... As usual the boring annoyed crap writers here, that seems not knowing what is good or bad for the game, but just stalk other writers.... Ah, ah, ah, ah....:Smile_facepalm:

Read the Developer notes for 0.7.10.... Ah, ah, ah, ah.....:Smile_great:   :Smile_teethhappy:

  • Funny 1
  • Boring 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SM0KE]
Players
2,080 posts
5,843 battles

So there are lots of DDs about at the moment? Who cares?! It'll be back to normal in a week or two; in the meantime, don't play Asashio, or anything too dependent on torps, and enjoy the change of scenery.

I'm sure we'll be back to the usual BBs camping on the borders soon enough...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
14,730 posts
10,882 battles

I wonder why I get matches with one DD per side sometimes, if there are a lot of them...

 

Look at the queues. When there are less DD waiting than BB, they are not a lot.

That is the reason WG chose this method for UK DD introduction.

Remember the launch of KM and RN BB, when we had 300+ BB in queue and the other classes were close to zero?

THAT is a lot of ships!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,780 posts
10,685 battles
On 9/22/2018 at 1:32 PM, Mandalorianer said:

 

According to various anonymous unicums this only happens when a new Battleship Line is released.

 

Actually, in this case we're talking coop and there are missions for british DDs - so everybody who got a DD out of container, has some underdeveloped captain on her and little idea of how to play (or interest in learning) but sees a mission to deal X damage in the thing... what do they do? Go to coop to safely copmplete the mission, of course!

And here we are. It's not the popularity of british DDs as a new line (since they're not even out yet), it's the stupid idea of giving us missions that can only be completed in, say, that one random t5-6 DD that actually dropped out of one of the event containers if you were relatively lucky.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×