gyrostabilizer

ACASTA came without perma cammo

6 comments in this topic

Players
55 posts
4,127 battles

Got Acasta from personal mission. Probably wording error. In "Modules" screen under "Ship peculiarities" it says "Free and unique camouflage that grants combat and economic bonuses". There was no cammo with that ship.

[-MM]
[-MM]
Players
513 posts
10,566 battles

It's not a premium ship. It's just labelled as one till the full line is released.

They are just lazy that's all, there is no camo.

• Cool 1

Players
55 posts
4,127 battles
5 minutes ago, ZoidFile said:

It's not a premium ship. It's just labelled as one till the full line is released.

They are just lazy that's all, there is no camo.

Oh. I thought it is premium because it's name "golden".... So if I understand correctly once they release line into tech tree it will become regular T5 ship on the tree?

[WG-EU]
WG Team, WoWs Wiki Team
3,499 posts
12,461 battles
Vor 49 Minuten, gyrostabilizer sagte:

Oh. I thought it is premium because it's name "golden".... So if I understand correctly once they release line into tech tree it will become regular T5 ship on the tree?

Exactly.

• Cool 1

Players
2,109 posts
15,278 battles
Am 21.9.2018 um 22:36, gyrostabilizer sagte:

In "Modules" screen under "Ship peculiarities" it says "Free and unique camouflage that grants combat and economic bonuses". There was no cammo with that ship.

They just don't employ any sort of editor who would spot that sort of thing, and the staff often just copies and pastes such boilerplate without thinking. It also says in all the British DD missions you could do them in Arms Race mode, when that mode is blocked for all ships below tier 9.

• Cool 1