Cmdr_Vimes

British Destroyers

4 comments in this topic

[BAD-F]
Players
1 post
6,862 battles

I have been working on the Royal Navy event and so far have opened 9 of the boxes and have not got one single mission to get any of the Destroyers yet other clan mates have got up to three of them how is the dispersion of the Destroyers handle, I would of thought I would have got at least one of the missions by now make you wonder why you even try, I was looking forward to this event and now very disappointed

• Cool 1

Players
25 posts
3,461 battles

ive opened over 10 premium ones and maybe 30 maybe more non premium and only got the tier 5 and 6
And you know what? Im still quite angry the fact there are missions that are still blocked as i need a tier 7
Come on wargaming! blocking missions behind LUCK? it isnt very nice

[ASEET]
[ASEET]
Alpha Tester
239 posts
12,420 battles

This is (and already was on earlier similar missions) one of WG's bad jokes. Some get lucky and get T8 very fast others can even spend money on boxes and never get anything. As Vinyl pointed out, it is double stupid because they have blocked missions behind getting T7-8 DD. It is not so bad, if missions stay open after DD branch has been added and anyone can finish them, but if missions become unavailable after a week then it is very bad design.

I have no idea why WG can't just give us ordinary missions to obtain T5-8 ships as they have done earlier. Then it would be up to working your way up, not getting (un)lucky.