Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Phrank_Phish

But I dont want a bloody supercontainer?!?!

32 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
4 posts
1,734 battles

Im saving coal, im planning to buy a ship with coal, im really close as well, I only need a couple of hundred more and I can buy it. ive earned my container, this is the one that tips me over the balance. I hit "more resources" and BOOM supercontainer in the house, woot woot baby.

 

flags, 100 consumable reload flags... one of the ones I rarely use. Wheres my damn coal, i only needed 400? I didnt click flags and camo, I didnt click random, I clicked bloody resources and theres sod all resources in that box. so now I have to wait for tomorrow to earn more boxes to get my new ship because a supercontainer screwed me out of it.

 

Is there a way to turn off supercontainers? Id have a shiny new premium ship right now if they didnt exist, a regular resource container would have been more than enough, but the game took that away from me and now im on the forum posting a salty rant being bloody annoyed at the game.

  • Funny 8
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
920 posts
7,192 battles

I got 15000 coal in a Super container the other day. Used it to buy containers from the Dunkirk and French collections, finished them up and got 2x10 pt captains. Sorry if I used your luck... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,583 posts
6,242 battles
26 minutes ago, Phrank_Phish said:

Im saving coal, im planning to buy a ship with coal, im really close as well, I only need a couple of hundred more and I can buy it. ive earned my container, this is the one that tips me over the balance. I hit "more resources" and BOOM supercontainer in the house, woot woot baby.

 

flags, 100 consumable reload flags... one of the ones I rarely use. Wheres my damn coal, i only needed 400? I didnt click flags and camo, I didnt click random, I clicked bloody resources and theres sod all resources in that box. so now I have to wait for tomorrow to earn more boxes to get my new ship because a supercontainer screwed me out of it.

 

Is there a way to turn off supercontainers? Id have a shiny new premium ship right now if they didnt exist, a regular resource container would have been more than enough, but the game took that away from me and now im on the forum posting a salty rant being bloody annoyed at the game.

 

Give it to me then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
4 posts
1,734 battles
2 minutes ago, Mandalorianer said:

 

Give it to me then

Happy to, give me 400 coal from the regular old resource box for it, all I needed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LEWD]
Players
12 posts
5,490 battles

...and now im on the forum posting a salty rant being bloody annoyed at the game....

 

 

 

that is literally ALL i read from that post!!!

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,583 posts
6,242 battles
5 minutes ago, hgbn_dk said:

Guess some people would complain if handed out €1.000.000 in coins for free

 

Well, 1 Mio. Euro in 1 cent coins is something around 230 tons

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
5,393 posts
8,735 battles
1 minute ago, Mandalorianer said:

Well, 1 Mio. Euro in 1 cent coins is something around 230 tons

That's fine :crab:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
4 posts
1,734 battles
2 minutes ago, Tomaso85 said:

...and now im on the forum posting a salty rant being bloody annoyed at the game....

 

 

 

that is literally ALL i read from that post!!!

Good, my message got through. I consider this a success then.

 

Im asking why its random when I didnt hit the random button. If you go to a restaurant and order a steak and the guy brings you the greatest sonnet you ever read, id be fine with asking where the hell the steak is no matter how much someone else somewhere in the world may love poetry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LEWD]
Players
12 posts
5,490 battles
1 minute ago, Phrank_Phish said:

Good, my message got through. I consider this a success then.

 

Im asking why its random when I didnt hit the random button. If you go to a restaurant and order a steak and the guy brings you the greatest sonnet you ever read, id be fine with asking where the hell the steak is no matter how much someone else somewhere in the world may love poetry.

 

Well consider this... every option on that menu has a certain percentage of getting a said resource.... every resource has a certain percentage of dropping on ever option.... and SuperContainers have VERY low percentage to drop and give stuff.... although u should be able to get the coal needed even if u use the other options because coal is dropping more than some other rewards.... if u used all 3 containers today try tomorrow...

 

What if that SC gave u a super rare ships like the Belfast or Kutuzov which u can't buy anymore? Would u have been angry about that too?

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[KOKOS]
Beta Tester, Players
3,371 posts
8,811 battles
48 minutes ago, Phrank_Phish said:

Is there a way to turn off supercontainers? Id have a shiny new premium ship right now if they didnt exist, a regular resource container would have been more than enough, but the game took that away from me and now im on the forum posting a salty rant being bloody annoyed at the game.

1st World Problems. :Smile_facepalm:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[POI--]
Players
3,884 posts
5,016 battles
5 minutes ago, Phrank_Phish said:

Good, my message got through. I consider this a success then.

 

Im asking why its random when I didnt hit the random button. If you go to a restaurant and order a steak and the guy brings you the greatest sonnet you ever read, id be fine with asking where the hell the steak is no matter how much someone else somewhere in the world may love poetry.

The thing is, when you go to a restaurant and you pay for it, then you can make a claim to entitlement. When ingame you just get a container for free with a random chance to get a super container, ranting about it is pretty silly. Especially because it costs you nothing except a day of time till you can get the coal tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DC-DK]
Players
2,066 posts
23,555 battles
22 minutes ago, Mandalorianer said:

 

Well, 1 Mio. Euro in 1 cent coins is something around 230 tons

 

And??? Still a €1.000.000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
4 posts
1,734 battles
9 minutes ago, Tomaso85 said:

 

Well consider this... every option on that menu has a certain percentage of getting a said resource.... every resource has a certain percentage of dropping on ever option.... and SuperContainers have VERY low percentage to drop and give stuff.... although u should be able to get the coal needed even if u use the other options because coal is dropping more than some other rewards.... if u used all 3 containers today try tomorrow...

 

What if that SC gave u a super rare ships like the Belfast or Kutuzov which u can't buy anymore? Would u have been angry about that too?

 

Thats my issue, ive only had a couple of supers before and they all came from the random option, so I accepted they dropped random stuff. I was daft enough to assume a supercontainer from coal would throw me a ton of coal, if I had clicked flags it would throw me flags etc etc etc.

 

If it threw me a cruiser or dd then yeah, I tend to only play battleships because i like brawling and tanking at the front (usually alone because im one of those idiots who presses w at the start of a game). I know, I only have to wait until tomorrow. But that doesnt stop me being annoyed at the bloody RNG rewarding me by taking things away from me. I dont remember Jim Bowen calling out Bully and saying "our special prize, we will tow your car away and make you go and collect it tomorrow from the scrap yard".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BS4]
Players
764 posts
5,139 battles
40 minutes ago, Phrank_Phish said:

Thats my issue, ive only had a couple of supers before and they all came from the random option, so I accepted they dropped random stuff. I was daft enough to assume a supercontainer from coal would throw me a ton of coal, if I had clicked flags it would throw me flags etc etc etc.

 

If it threw me a cruiser or dd then yeah, I tend to only play battleships because i like brawling and tanking at the front (usually alone because im one of those idiots who presses w at the start of a game). I know, I only have to wait until tomorrow. But that doesnt stop me being annoyed at the bloody RNG rewarding me by taking things away from me. I dont remember Jim Bowen calling out Bully and saying "our special prize, we will tow your car away and make you go and collect it tomorrow from the scrap yard".

 

rkQNh3y.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NED]
Players
1,642 posts
6,129 battles

How funny is it that getting a super container is cause for disappointment its all those pointless flags you constantly get from them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WJDE]
Beta Tester
479 posts
8,260 battles
1 hour ago, hgbn_dk said:

Guess some people would complain if handed out €1.000.000 in coins for free

Hell, I wouldn't complain if I got €1.000.000 in peanuts!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
235 posts
9,841 battles
1 hour ago, Phrank_Phish said:

Thats my issue, ive only had a couple of supers before and they all came from the random option, so I accepted they dropped random stuff. I was daft enough to assume a supercontainer from coal would throw me a ton of coal, if I had clicked flags it would throw me flags etc etc etc.

 

If it threw me a cruiser or dd then yeah, I tend to only play battleships because i like brawling and tanking at the front (usually alone because im one of those idiots who presses w at the start of a game). I know, I only have to wait until tomorrow. But that doesnt stop me being annoyed at the bloody RNG rewarding me by taking things away from me. I dont remember Jim Bowen calling out Bully and saying "our special prize, we will tow your car away and make you go and collect it tomorrow from the scrap yard".

Good old Bullseye.  I do however remember a team gambling all their prizes and losing for the mystery prize at the end of the show, which was a speedboat, problem was they were from Dudley!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WCWVE]
Players
772 posts
11,998 battles

I would just be happy to get any super container, they seem to be in short supply 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,481 posts
7,965 battles

Got 45k (3 x 15k) coal from the Supercontainers given out for each tier X ship.

It enabled me to get the Salem.

 

If you can't wait another day to get some more bog standard containers like you do every day,  you're not getting any sympathy from me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×