You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ledgeri

Compensation for Guineas

3 comments in this topic

Question

[WOWS]
Players
209 posts
12,144 battles

The offers are our for the Cossack and the Guineas.

My question is, what will happen with the unused guineas?
I mean there is a one time only pack for 10, and various pack from 1 to 40. What will happen the guineas, when e.g. i get the pack of 10 when i reach the 40 ingame, but after that i get 2 or more in the game? Will be changed for credits or soomething else, or this is "collateral loss"?

2 answers to this question

Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
370 posts
7,293 battles

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/royal-navy/

This article says;

Please note that the Royal Navy category and the ability to use Sovereigns to obtain its contents will stay available in Update 0.7.10, so you'll have plenty of time to choose the items you want. With the release of Update 0.7.11, each Sovereign in your possession will be exchanged for 25,000 credits.

but then goes on to say about guineas specifically

Guineas will remain available in the client until at least Update 0.7.12 inclusive. After that they will be exchanged for credits.

thought it doesn't state the rate, 25k each may be a safe bet.

• Cool 1

[OM]
Beta Tester, WoWs Wiki Team
3,438 posts
11,421 battles
Vor 1 Stunde, ledgeri sagte:

The offers are our for the Cossack and the Guineas.

My question is, what will happen with the unused guineas?
I mean there is a one time only pack for 10, and various pack from 1 to 40. What will happen the guineas, when e.g. i get the pack of 10 when i reach the 40 ingame, but after that i get 2 or more in the game? Will be changed for credits or soomething else, or this is "collateral loss"?

They will be changed to credits like the other currencies. I couldn't find the exact value in the patch notes, but probably 15k for each like the others.

• Cool 1