Server Maintenance - January 18, 6:00 CET (5:00 UTC) Read more... ×
Server Maintenance - January 18, 6:00 CET (5:00 UTC) Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
alfadasfire

Personal Assignment 0.7.9

10 comments in this topic

Question

[NLERS]
Players
11 posts
1,280 battles

So, I've just got a personal assignment for the Icarus. The reward is the Icarus and a captain. It's a premium ship. 

Anyway my question is, is this a permanent ship that I can keep forever (when I complete the mission)? Or is this a rental ship that lasts till the end of this event? 

I hope the first, but I'd like to be sure. 

thanks in advance for the answers

9 answers to this question

[MIRAI]
Players
1,121 posts
9,872 battles

I think you can put any RN captain on it without the need to train him so it is kind of premium like. But with the release of the RN DD it will turn into a regular silver ship (and you will keep the ship).

[NLERS]
Players
11 posts
1,280 battles

Okay. Shame. But understandable. WG is not going to give away 4 premiums for very little work. (12.000 base exp for the Icarus, suppose it's about the same for the others)

Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
368 posts
7,254 battles

The RN DDs that you can obtain from personal missions (Acasta, Icarus, Jervis and Lightning) are currently promotional ships, which is a type used for premiums that cannot currently be bought ingame via the tech tree, and have the following features as indicated in game;

image.thumb.png.b9f150ae0d474bfc594e4cff3f7b2f5b.png

Although they infact, do not have free permacamo, nor grant bonus credits (to the best of my knowledge), they do allow you to use any RN commander without retraining them which is a promo ship feature that will be lost when the line goes live.

They will become the equivilent standard ships when the line becomes live and behave like other normal standard ships, the line can be previewed in the tech tree ingame.

The event does allow you to obtain a Premium t8 RN DD Cossack for almost free, if you obtain 40 of the 48 available guineas through the event missions over the next 12 weeks you can buy a pack of 10 guineas for 1 and obtain the Cossack from the arsenal ingame.

[NLERS]
Players
11 posts
1,280 battles
3 hours ago, Benser said:

The RN DDs that you can obtain from personal missions (Acasta, Icarus, Jervis and Lightning) are currently promotional ships, which is a type used for premiums that cannot currently be bought ingame via the tech tree, and have the following features as indicated in game;

<snip>

Although they infact, do not have free permacamo, nor grant bonus credits (to the best of my knowledge), they do allow you to use any RN commander without retraining them which is a promo ship feature that will be lost when the line goes live.

They will become the equivilent standard ships when the line becomes live and behave like other normal standard ships, the line can be previewed in the tech tree ingame.

The event does allow you to obtain a Premium t8 RN DD Cossack for almost free, if you obtain 40 of the 48 available guineas through the event missions over the next 12 weeks you can buy a pack of 10 guineas for 1 and obtain the Cossack from the arsenal ingame.

Alright, thanks :) this information is pretty useful. Will do my absolute best trying to get the Cossack. A tier 8 premium for 1 or 2 euro? Not bad at all 

Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
368 posts
7,254 battles
1 hour ago, alfadasfire said:

Alright, thanks :) this information is pretty useful. Will do my absolute best trying to get the Cossack. A tier 8 premium for 1 or 2 euro? Not bad at all 

You will have to obtain the 4 guineas available weekly every week for 10 of the next 12 weeks, but if you can obtain 40 of them then cossack certainly looks worth the remaining $1.

Sign in to follow this