Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Venatacia

Operations

3 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
871 posts
5,588 battles

During the Dunkirk operation my French DD froze during battle. Could still type in chat but everything else on the screen was frozen up. Sounds of guns were still firing from other ships and the chap talking about the mission was still heard and displayed in chat and everything on the screen was frozen up but I could hear my guns fire when pressing the fire key. Anyone else had this issue ?. Tried to take a screen shot but that button turned into the Thank You option which is normally F5 for myself.. weird. Thought I was disconnected at first but nope, I'm still online.

Players
3,333 posts
5,792 battles
2 minutes ago, Venatacia said:

During the Dunkirk operation my French DD froze during battle. Could still type in chat but everything else on the screen was frozen up. Sounds of guns were still firing from other ships and the chap talking about the mission was still heard and displayed in chat and everything on the screen was frozen up but I could hear my guns fire when pressing the fire key. Anyone else had this issue ?. Tried to take a screen shot but that button turned into the Thank You option which is normally F5 for myself.. weird. Thought I was disconnected at first but nope, I'm still online.

This happened right now? Because I had the same thing like ~5 mins ago in battle. My Ping went haywire, everything was laggy, my ship was oversteering... It passed after like 20-30 sec.

Beta Tester
871 posts
5,588 battles
12 minutes ago, ForlornSailor said:

This happened right now? Because I had the same thing like ~5 mins ago in battle. My Ping went haywire, everything was laggy, my ship was oversteering... It passed after like 20-30 sec.

Mine didn't pass after 30secs - just froze up completely. I had to press escape and leave the game. We were only at the corner of the first mine field heading to the second minefield.

Sign in to follow this