Sign in to follow this  
Vinyl_ScratchPlays

The 3 new Anniversary Patches

12 comments in this topic

Players
25 posts
3,468 battles

Not much of an issue but, I was hoping to get the patch for being with the game for 3 years but instead I only got the one year and two year patches.. 
I joined the game i bealive only 15-16 days before it would be 3 years... SO ive basiccly been around for 3 years... its a bit disapointing that I don't get the 3 year badge...

It just seems there should be a bit of a day difference of when ya allowed to get them... as I started ive been playing for pretty much 3 years.. but not getting it is empty... felt like being ripped off in a way..

Is there anyway I would be able to get it or earn it? Else it feels empty not getting it just because of how long I have been playing the game.

• Cool 1

Players
1,583 posts
6,242 battles
1 hour ago, Mandalorianer said:

Oi mate.

I play since the end of september 2016, the first ranked season I played was season 6 (mid 2017) and yet I only get the Patch for one year playing your game? Did your Developers drink Vodka again?

giphy.gif

Same here. Been here for 2 years, only got that one year patch

Players
25 posts
3,468 battles

Whelp still no wargaming staff seemed to have looekd at this..How im I suppose to get to a person who can help or do something about this... support is a bit useless as they send be back here

• Cool 1

[HAERT]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
1,995 posts

How many anniversary-events did you guys all participated in? 1 year and 364 days is technically not 2 years. So... 

I've got the 3-year patch.

• Cool 1

Players
25 posts
3,468 battles

Its been 3 years so I can't remember.. how I'm I suppose to?
But considering as joined and started playing around the Anniversary time I would assume that I tried? or couldn't because of tier limits

Players
71 posts

Hi. I have attached a jpg showing that I signed up on 22.09.2015, 3 years ago. I have not been issued with the patch for 3 years service as shown 
"For meritorious service" 
"A commemorative symbol granted for outstanding skills and heroism demonstrated for three years"

I wonder why this is

Thanks

Untitled.jpg

[4_0_4]
Players
4,343 posts
10,732 battles
8 hours ago, Rat_Chaos said:

22.09.2015, 3 years ago.

Because the birthday was 19. You were 3 days too late.

Players
71 posts
On 9/21/2018 at 2:07 PM, Vinyl_ScratchPlays said:

Whelp still no wargaming staff seemed to have looekd at this..How im I suppose to get to a person who can help or do something about this... support is a bit useless as they send be back here

1 hour ago, Zemeritt said:

I have a support ticket open and the issue is being investigated. Many will have a similar issue I am sure

Players
1,583 posts
6,242 battles

As @MrConway told me here...

...I contacted Support on Friday and got today an answer (german so I won't post it because you lazies don't speak it)

They told me, that my first login apparently was on october 25th, 2016 and that I will get my 2 years patch at that day.

Well, I told them that that can't be true but it is basicly my own "problem". Important is only the FAT marked text.

Players
34 posts
3,671 battles
On 23/09/2018 at 9:12 PM, Zemeritt said:

I've got a registered date of the 19th September 2015 but I didn't get a three year patch. Maybe my first battle was actually on the 20th depending on how long it took to download and install the game but I can't remember what I did three years ago. Not that I actually care about any of the patches I just use the default one it'd be nice to have even if I'm never going to use it.

Sign in to follow this