Customer Support Maintenance Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Sargento_YO

Silent plane bug reported for 12th time.

3 comments in this topic

Players
1,289 posts
7,529 battles

You know that feeling, when one says something over and over again but no one does anything about it.

I already writed this several times, and properly reported it here, and yet, another version appears and this bug still happens.

Since 12 versions ago (9 to 12, I lost track) I have this bug where planes stops giving status reports and becames totally silent. Which it's extremely annoying since I rely on these status reports for having some of awareness of what's going on with them.

On these two years or so I couldn't pinpoint the reason of why they do that, it's totally random, there is no action which would make them became silent. It can happen right at the first launch, or after several battles (or even not happen at all for a hole day!). It can happen when they launch, when they re under attack, when they attack a target, any moment.

Anyone could say it's my version of the game which it's corrupted or something, but this happened in EVERY update. I reinstalled the game from scratch, hell, even reinstalled windows. And keeps happening. Also I installed it into another computer (using the installer, I mean, I haven't copied anything from my first computer to that other) and STILL HAPPENS THERE!!

Both computers are totally diferent. Radeon and Nvidia video cards, onboard and Sound blaster X-fi Xtreme music as sound cards, different amount of ram (6 and 8 gb) different antivirus, different media (SSD And mechanical hard disks)

The very only two things both share in common are that both runs windows 7 X64 Ultimate and both have Socket AM3 processors (Phenom II and Athlon II).

Also I run the vanilla client on both computers, no mods at all.

So... Anyone responsible for bug checking or something can help me?

Please...?

Edit: I will attach the WG checks of both computers, mind the fact that they were generated some weeks ago and they are not from this current version. But since the bug still happens I don't think that will be a problem. Also, I really don't know if giving this so freely it's a good idea but I don't know what else to do so someone would fix it.Both WG checks.zip

• Cool 1

Players
170 posts
7,460 battles

Yes i experienced this too, for some reason in middle of the game sometimes plane squadrons.. do not answer anymore but that is not happening everytime so... i doubt it will be fixed, since you know CV rework comming.

Players
1,289 posts
7,529 battles

For all what we know the rework could come in one or two years.

It took more than one year to rework only ONE CV (the Graff zeppelin) and that thing still isn't finished.

Sign in to follow this