You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Liam_TheKilla

Payment Issues

13 comments in this topic

Question

Players
15 posts
595 battles

So recently I've gotten the money to splash around on games like world of warships and what not, all my steam purchases are working fine and I'm not low on funds, recently i received an in-game discount for ships and buying them for gold (E.G Sharnhorst now costs 6650 gold to buy) when i try to buy 6650 gold which is £21.01 it says "Something went wrong" "This action is temporarily unavailable" now I believe this is on wargamings side, I have tried contacting support but it seems  there ticket response is very long so i was wondering if any of you know what I can do before my discount runs out very soon.

12 answers to this question

[PUPSI]
Players
6,241 posts
Vor 8 Minuten, Liam_TheKilla sagte:

So recently I've gotten the money to splash around on games like world of warships and what not, all my steam purchases are working fine and I'm not low on funds, recently i received an in-game discount for ships and buying them for gold (E.G Sharnhorst now costs 6650 gold to buy) when i try to buy 6650 gold which is £21.01 it says "Something went wrong" "This action is temporarily unavailable" now I believe this is on wargamings side, I have tried contacting support but it seems  there ticket response is very long so i was wondering if any of you know what I can do before my discount runs out very soon.

can you try another browser? I get the same error when I try to buy something with my job laptop & firefox, with Edge on the same laptop it works (at home also firefox works fine).

Players
15 posts
595 battles
11 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

can you try another browser? I get the same error when I try to buy something with my job laptop & firefox, with Edge on the same laptop it works (at home also firefox works fine).

Just tried, Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft edge and they all say the same thing.

Players
15 posts
595 battles

which is weird because I'm not even making a payment, I'm just connecting my visa

and even if i did not have enough funds it would still let me connect my visa

Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
370 posts
7,293 battles

I believe that connecting the visa requires a transaction to take place to verify the connection, although this doesn't involve any money being moved.

Neither the card option nor PayPal are working on any platform?

Players
15 posts
595 battles
1 minute ago, Benser said:

I believe that connecting the visa requires a transaction to take place to verify the connection, although this doesn't involve any money being moved.

Neither the card option nor PayPal are working on any platform?

Yes both PayPal and visa fail, my paypal is connected however it won’t process any payment, now I am unsure if my card is locked because I have tried paying at least 20 times now and to the bank that may seem suspicious so I will check up on that but it should say my bank card has been declined not “this action is temporarily unavailable” which makes me think wargamimg has an issue on there side or they have blocked me.

370 posts
7,293 battles

I assume your PayPal payment method is the same card and that you're not using your PayPal balance, essentially making it the same payment method?

Probably best to check your bank account online, if that appears fine maybe attempt to move a small amount from your bank to your paypal balance?

If that reveals nothing, I would suggest you contact your bank if it continues to be an issue, if transactions are attempted and refused they should have details of when and why.

• Cool 1

Players
15 posts
595 battles
1 minute ago, Benser said:

I assume your PayPal payment method is the same card and that you're not using your PayPal balance, essentially making it the same payment method?

Probably best to check your bank account online, if that appears fine maybe attempt to move a small amount from your bank to your paypal balance?

If that reveals nothing, I would suggest you contact your bank if it continues to be an issue, if transactions are attempted and refused they should have details of when any why.

I will try ring them but because I’m in England the banks are so over protective, and because I’m under 18 I can’t use online or phone banking and would have to go into the Bank branch into my local town so I would never know about anything they do unless I go in.

And yes the PayPal method is using the same as the visa, I will try sort something out, thank you for helping me :) really appreciate it

[DE-FS]
Players
309 posts
9,195 battles

the same, after a premium purchase, i cannT now 2 days pay. and i cann pay everything esle on net.

only wargamingnet not.

Capture.JPG

370 posts
7,293 battles
1 hour ago, Milan_G_ said:

the same, after a premium purchase, i cannT now 2 days pay. and i cann pay everything esle on net.

only wargamingnet not.

I suggest you remove the image of your card details and open a ticket with support.