You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
MrConway

PSA: HMS Warspite Doubloon Compensation

4 comments in this topic

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,131 posts
2,239 battles

Captains,

Due to the overlap of our Anniversary discounts and the start of the British Arc, there is a short period of time where buying HMS Warspite for Sovereigns will yield to a lower Doubloon compensation due to the ship’s discount. This discount will last until September 21 05:00 UTC (EU).

If you purchased or will purchase Warspite with Sovereigns in this time frame, we will compensate you with the doubloon difference when the discount has ended.

Action Stations!

• Cool 8

Players
78 posts
6,673 battles
On 9/20/2018 at 10:25 AM, MrConway said:

Captains,

Due to the overlap of our Anniversary discounts and the start of the British Arc, there is a short period of time where buying HMS Warspite for Sovereigns will yield to a lower Doubloon compensation due to the ship’s discount. This discount will last until September 21 05:00 UTC (EU).

If you purchased or will purchase Warspite with Sovereigns in this time frame, we will compensate you with the doubloon difference when the discount has ended.

Action Stations!

Good to know, was highly disappointed to see the value lowered after buying the crates and nice to know it will be rectified, sadly not before i could invest the doubloons in a prem ship taking advantage of the sale. Maybe with our refunds a discount voucher as well would be appreciated.

[WOWS]
Players
208 posts
12,144 battles

Is this modifies the reversed oreder?

I opened 2000 doubloon at 19th of september next to my 4400. Realized the sale last until 21st, so i bough it at 20th with lowered price... What amount of doubloons can i exept?