Server Downtime 21/02 04:00 UTC Read more... ×
benjico87

server down

65 comments in this topic

[PUPSI]
Players
6,399 posts
Vor 23 Minuten, benjico87 sagte:

server has been down for 2 hours for me now since update, anyone else having the same issue

:Smile_facepalm:

aaww.thumb.JPG.4c659570111fac7452cc2d6e912abb53.JPG

also noted ingame and in the patchnotes

[EUN]
Players
26 posts

Yesterday around midnight I've bought a 24H premium. Where can I get a refund? Or will WG add that server downtime to my account? This is absolutely ridiculous that with every patch server is dead for few hours.

[TRAV]
[TRAV]
Players
2,605 posts
8 minutes ago, R3medy said:

Yesterday around midnight I've bought a 24H premium. Where can I get a refund? Or will WG add that server downtime to my account? This is absolutely ridiculous that with every patch server is dead for few hours.

The announcment is available in the client, the launcher and on the web-portal since tuesday. That there'll be a patch today is known since the last patch dropped.

If you ignore the informations Wargaming is providing you, there is no one other to blame for your ill-timed purchase then you.

And of course the servers are down when they are patched. Or do you believe the whole game is running on your PC and only your PC needs to be patched?

[PUPSI]
Players
6,399 posts
Vor 1 Minute, DonDonce sagte:

Me too. Since update finished server doesnt work.

again: Read the damn announcement! Downtime is scheduled for 3 hours! Maybe servers will be back earlier, but don't count on it...

• Cool 1

[EUN]
Players
26 posts
3 minutes ago, Egoleter said:

The announcment is available in the client, the launcher and on the web-portal since tuesday. That there'll be a patch today is known since the last patch dropped.

If you ignore the informations Wargaming is providing you, there is no one other to blame for your ill-timed purchase then you.

And of course the servers are down, when they are patched. Or do you believe the whole game is running on your PC and only your PC needs to be patched?

First of all the information WHEN the servers will be down WAS NOT in the client since Tuesday. I DONT HAVE TO read the portal and you do realize back in the day you didnt have to wait 4-5 hours after patch for server to be online. Not to mention that many games do it absolutely seamlessly. I bought a 24H premium account and I want to be able to use all 24H if I want to. Now I can't.

• Boring 1

Players
1,588 posts
6,372 battles
58 minutes ago, benjico87 said:

server has been down for 2 hours for me now since update, anyone else having the same issue

48 minutes ago, baz44331 said:

yeah me to mate.

10 minutes ago, R3medy said:

5 minutes ago, DonDonce said:

Me too. Since update finished server doesnt work.

Ladies and Gentleman, may I present:

The future of western civilisation!

giphy.gif

• Funny 1

[CATS]
Players
15,337 posts
11,032 battles
10 minutes ago, R3medy said:

Seriously?

Buying 24h premium before a patchday?

That is like going swimming with an expensive cigar and complaining to the water for ruining it.

• Funny 2

Players
3 posts
2,293 battles

So, I'm unable to get into the game after the update finished as well. And I have NO announcements regarding this.
To all those 'helpful' people claiming that I should just read what WG is providing me ... I am, so shove it.
Ich got an announcement on the website that tells me downtime was yesterday (with specific, different times for my region, also yesterday.) I have NO info regarding downtime in my launcher whatsoever. I just can't get logged in after waiting for a minute or to. There's no info, no explanation and nothing else. So why don't you stfu with your patronizing bs and let WG answer legit questions?

• Cool 1

[TRAV]
[TRAV]
Players
2,605 posts
2 minutes ago, R3medy said:

First of all the information WHEN the servers will be down WAS NOT in the client since Tuesday.

There is a news section in the game client. It told us, since tuesday that the servers will be down today. If you ignore that, that's your fault.

[HAERT]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,023 posts
3,675 battles

On the portal it says: "server down from 5UTC to 8UTC", so from 7AM to 10AM. Give it 20 minutes.

[EUN]
Players
26 posts

I didn't see a warning label, "hey you wont be able to use that item which you payed for because we will have a server update which is suppose to be 3 hours but it was like 6 with previous patch, sorry".

• Funny 1

[TRAV]
[TRAV]
Players
2,605 posts
1 minute ago, KojoteStone said:

ch got an announcement on the website that tells me downtime was yesterday (with specific, different times for my region, also yesterday.)

In which server did you get that?

Not the EU one that's for sure, as that is, and has been, saying that the patch will be today.

[TRAV]
[TRAV]
Players
2,605 posts
Just now, R3medy said:

I didn't see a warning label, "hey you wont be able to use that item which you payed for because we will have a server update which is suppose to be 3 hours but it was like 6 with previous patch, sorry".

Oh dear...

[CATS]
Players
15,337 posts
11,032 battles
1 minute ago, R3medy said:

Cigars do not have warning labels telling you they get ruined in water either... 

[BOATY]
[BOATY]
Players
9 posts
8,760 battles

yep this whole time i have had  portal saying the server is online, and when the update started i was booted out of a ranked game just as it started so i have also most likely lost a star from this 

[EUN]
Players
26 posts
Just now, ColonelPete said:

Cigars do not have warning labels telling you they get ruined in water either... 

Also people don't get warning in their heads when they are about to make stupid comment/metafor/comparison.

[EUN]
Players
26 posts

Playing ranked with knowing the server will be updated today you must be crazy! Just like people who expect 24h premium after they bought it.