You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Aragathor

[PSA] New clan buildings for coal and steel are bugged.

14 comments in this topic

[BYOB]
Players
3,081 posts
11,109 battles

Looks like the new coal/steel buildings in the clan base are bugged, instead of just giving additional coal/steel they also increase the prices in the arsenal.

WG has confirmed on RU that this is a bug and they are working on a solution. For now, every clan is advised not to build those buildings until a fix is made.

Also there will be compensation for those who have built the buildings and been overcharged in the arsenal.

Source:

• Cool 6
  • Funny 2

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,132 posts
11,682 battles

You say bug, WG will say it's a feature.

Only fair that those can afford the nice buildings are charged for the privilege of having them :cap_haloween:

• Funny 1

[BBMM]
[BBMM]
Beta Tester, Players
113 posts
1,598 battles

Good to know, might wait on any upgrades to that structure thanks for the heads up Aragathor!

[EST]
[EST]
Players
753 posts
18,325 battles

Did all old buildings cost around 40k oil only? Had full built base and got back around 40k oil from them?:cap_wander:

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
28 posts
15,923 battles
42 minutes ago, Profilus said:

Did all old buildings cost around 40k oil only? Had full built base and got back around 40k oil from them?:cap_wander:

shot-18_09.20_10_10.24-0989.thumb.jpg.ad72043caefc9b373ee18f36fb4119f5.jpgI

I was thinking the same, we only have 194785 but if you look at the Clan level and we have collected 314785 in oil. I know the Officers club got built automatically but surely this didn't cost 120k in oil. 

[BYOB]
Players
3,081 posts
11,109 battles
9 minutes ago, Benjyboy12 said:

shot-18_09.20_10_10.24-0989.thumb.jpg.ad72043caefc9b373ee18f36fb4119f5.jpgI

I was thinking the same, we only have 194785 but if you look at the Clan level and we have collected 314785 in oil. I know the Officers club got built automatically but surely this didn't cost 120k in oil. 

The old HQ buildings cost was:

20.000 - Squadron Staff - +10 members to 40

100.000 - Task Force Staff - +10 members to 50

So if you have over 40 members, you have paid 120.000 oil.

[EST]
[EST]
Players
753 posts
18,325 battles
15 minutes ago, Aragathor said:

The old HQ buildings cost was:

20.000 - Squadron Staff - +10 members to 40

100.000 - Task Force Staff - +10 members to 50

So if you have over 40 members, you have paid 120.000 oil.

So that's where all the oil went. Those other things had to be supercheap. :fish_haloween:

[SCRUB]
Players
7,307 posts
9,577 battles

As if that was anything but unexpected.

Or have people already forgotten (or perhaps never noticed) that the previous clan base upgrades that granted discounts on ship purchases for a tier also reduced the credits you get when selling them.

• Cool 1

[PMI]
Players
2,405 posts
5,626 battles

They really are keen on messing something up at every opportunity...

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
2,982 posts
8,609 battles

Hi all,

11 hours ago, Aragathor said:

Looks like the new coal/steel buildings in the clan base are bugged, instead of just giving additional coal/steel they also increase the prices in the arsenal.

WG has confirmed on RU that this is a bug and they are working on a solution. For now, every clan is advised not to build those buildings until a fix is made.

Also there will be compensation for those who have built the buildings and been overcharged in the arsenal.

Source:

Does it affect us in EU as well (or it just was bug that affected regions that upgraded 1 day before us)?

I ask because in that Reddit thread there is one line which, apparently, tells us that we in EU are OK:

This is a bug in v0.7.9 which is out today for NA and CIS

Clanleaders in regions that are still on v0.7.8 dont need to worry and can build the base as they want. But be aware of this bug and stay tuned for more info about the (for you) upcoming patch.

Leo "Apollo11"

Beta Tester
195 posts
5,653 battles

For science I built it and it didn't increase the cost of stuff in the arsenal, must have been fixed before the patch went live in the EU.

But thanks for the warning, I just got enough coal together to get the Salem and play it whilst the supercontainer mission was still active. If the price had gone up 5% due to a bug I would have been peeved.